• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Cool! :cool: :)
Not many models would respond like this, G. It's part of what makes you special. Thanks.

Hey, no one is perfect… and i am first to admit I have had some times in my career where I let personal matters get the best of me, and unfortunatly, the efforts of my work had taken a back seat… but doing much better now and looking forward to getting back at it! Bigger and better than before <3

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
forgot one… hehehhe

the video includes a sloppy BJ with one of my favorite toys! and dirty talking ;)

speaking of… be sure to go check out this naughty and NEW self shot webcam picture set and video LIVE NOW in my members area on ************ <3

Looking at these pix - I think the very first pic, showing absolutely nothing, is the sexiest one. Seeing beautiful woman nude - or partially nude - is great but seeing her in some sexy elegant dress showing off her body and curves is even sexier. I can take you out for a night on the town the way you are in the 1st pic and seeing you like that builds up sexual tension and desire so that when we get home we are so horny we jump each other's bones and go at it ASAP. Seeing you/a beautiful woman in some form of nudity, to start, builds up no sexual tension and that is never good. My guess is you feel sexier and hotter when you are wearing a dress like in the 1st pic than fully nude even if you eventually end up fully nude in the end. Great pix - keep up the amazing work

Photo #3 I like the best. :yoda: Simple, elegant, no posing involved.

Gisele's genuine and beautiful smile is something I'll simply never get tired of. :D
THAT'S what a woman ought to look like.

I don't know how one person can have such a perfect bod :drool2:
It just isn't fair, is it? :notfair:
It isn't fair to 99%+ of other women and it REALLY isn't fair to all the straight guys out there trying to keep their zippers from blowing open at the thought of Gisele doing some of the things her photos/videos suggest she might (in fantasy) include them in.