• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

WOOT!!!

I cant wait to attend the Freeones bash tomorrow night! I have an early flight in the morning to Cali!! Wish me luck!!! I will take bunch of pics with all the other hotties for yall to drool over :p thanks again for the amazing support and luvin yall showed me through out the contest! I appreciate it more than yall know <3 xoxo Gisele

WOOT!!!

I cant wait to attend the Freeones bash tomorrow night! I have an early flight in the morning to Cali!! Wish me luck!!! I will take bunch of pics with all the other hotties for yall to drool over :p thanks again for the amazing support and luvin yall showed me through out the contest! I appreciate it more than yall know <3 xoxo Gisele

I hope you'll win Miss FreeOnes 2010 contest. I voted for you every day though.

WOOT!!!

Best of luck, love. You are already #1 for me.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

Unfortunately Gisele did not win Miss Freeones,but congrats to her on her 5th place finish anyway.

thanks again for the amazing support and luvin yall showed me through out the contest! I appreciate it more than yall know <3 xoxo Gisele

You deserve all that support, you are flawless :bowdown:

I want congrat you for placing 5th in the Miss FreeOnes Contest :hatsoff:

Of course i think you should be number one, so next year you better go for it :thumbsup:

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

so as many of yall probably already know.. I was sooooo thrilled to place 5th in the MissFreeones 2010 competition!! I cant believe how much love and support yall showed me through out the entire competition! I had an awesomeee time at the Freeones party in Cali this weekend!! here are a few pics from the night! I will post more as I get them! thank you all soo soo much for allowing me to place so well! I Luv yall!!

xoxo Gisele