• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Did you VOTE for the amazing Gisele today? See link above. It literally takes 2-4 seconds max.

Make sure to take a minute (less actually) and vote for the beyond gorgeous, Gisele for Miss FreeOnes 2010. She NEEDS YOU!!!

God damn you are so sexy Gisele

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

I cant believe today is the last day to VOTE!!!! Pretty please keep me in your thoughts today and vote GISELE!! I appreciate yall being soooo supportive and just plain awesome through out this competition! i am so proud to be among a list of so many amazing woman in the industry! Thanks again to everyone who has voted for me!! one more day to gooo!!! ahhhh!!!!
xoxo Gisele

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

Voted for the final time,I hope I help bring Gisele alittle closer to that Big W

I cant believe today is the last day to VOTE!!!! Pretty please keep me in your thoughts today and vote GISELE!! I appreciate yall being soooo supportive and just plain awesome through out this competition! i am so proud to be among a list of so many amazing woman in the industry! Thanks again to everyone who has voted for me!! one more day to gooo!!! ahhhh!!!!
xoxo Gisele

:rolleyes: thats one of the hottest pics of all time..... :):tongue::)

Make sure to take a minute (less actually) and vote for the beyond gorgeous, Gisele for Miss FreeOnes 2010. She NEEDS YOU!!!

Gisele needs YOUR Vote yet today. Can you spare 1 minute to support the most gorgeous woman on this planet?

I only voted once for Miss Freeones, I waited until this morning and voted for Gisele 'cause she seems like a nice young lady and she ignores or puts up with my failed attemps at humor