• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

heheh iam a TOTAL gear head ;) i did a few sets for my old site with my fav cars (corvettes) and a sexy Bike!! I am sure there will be more in the future too ;) i can never get enough!!!

XoGisele

e sure to check out GotGisele.com for all of my latest updates and pics!!

jVCwd.jpg

ocEBW.jpg

tR6Lc.jpg

wOYY6.jpg

5fRRR.jpg

ku6Gc.jpg

C1bYQ.jpg

tkIoI.jpg

VvfWh.jpg

rotQu.jpg

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

heheh iam a TOTAL gear head ;) i did a few sets for my old site with my fav cars (corvettes) and a sexy Bike!! I am sure there will be more in the future too ;) i can never get enough!!!

And those were some great sets.

BTW, I really want to see what kind of outfit you wear when you go to the track to watch a race. I'm guessing they don't let you stand in the turns, huh? Distractions! :tongue:

OK, it looks like your man Lou Gigliotti in his Corvette C6 might be taking on my man Paul Gentilozzi in his Jag XKR in ALMS GT-2 next year. If it happens, we might need to throw down with a friendly wager. :hatsoff:

wow that is hot. I think I know who I am going to vote for when Miss Free Ones 2010 opens up the voting in a few weeks.

XoGisele

NEWWW PICSS!!! Iam back and ready for action!!!MANNNYYYY MORE PICS TO CUMMMM!! I hope yall are ready.. cause iam ready to get this show on the road!! thanks again to everyone for all of the support!! I cant wait to get back to what I love the best!!

UFbyM.jpg

HJ8xh.jpg

22BE7.jpg

NEWWW PICSS!!! Iam back and ready for action!!!MANNNYYYY MORE PICS TO CUMMMM!! I hope yall are ready.. cause iam ready to get this show on the road!! thanks again to everyone for all of the support!! I cant wait to get back to what I love the best!!

UFbyM.jpg

HJ8xh.jpg

22BE7.jpg

I got about 20 minutes till Alicia gets home. I'm jerking off to these right now!

UFbyM.jpg

I would loooooooove that pic as a wallpaper <3

UFbyM.jpg

HJ8xh.jpg

22BE7.jpg

Fucking hell Gisele you are one sexy hotty!

Love all of em but the first two are my favs...