• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Gisele, you look awesome in that black short dress and those thigh high boots :bowdown::bowdown::thumbsup::wave2::lovecoupl

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

iam glad yall like the pics!! i will be a busy girl these next few weeks shooting some brand new content!!! i cant wait for yall to see it!!

My God your are so hot..........I have to take a break from looking at your pictures because my dick is raw from me jacking it so much.......thank you, thank you...for being so perfect....

graffer80

Closed Account
Re: Gisele (CamWithHer) / Love Gisele

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but those titties are fake

Guys, guys, guys. You're asking the wrong question. It's not real vs. fake. The real question that needs answered is who performed the surgery.

Gisele's breasts are perfect and a skillful testament to the excellence of modern medicine. :)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

In regard to Gisele, the only question I need to ask: is she hotter than a summer day in Atlanta? And the answer is, YES! Although I hope she stays healthy, other than "playing doctor" with her, asking her about medical procedures never crosses my mind when I look at her pics.

Hey Gisele! Don't forget to include some car shots in your new content for your gearhead fans. :thumbsup: