• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yes, from a 10 to 50 as a brunette

WOW! you're a 10 usually, but here you're more like a 50
I know. With the dark hair, Gisele is pure perfection, no less.
Brunettes are almost always hotter. Completely agree on the 10 -> 50 comment.

As far as the photoshop comment, you can't photoshop a perfect hourglass.

Re: Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

hehe i have a few pics with me and dark hair.. but as far as my "natural color" its kinda a golden light brown.. havent seen it in years lol

here are a few though haha

my last pic w/ "Natural hair" LMAO

and some when i dyed it dark a few years back :)

You are hot with any hair color, but brunette is still my favorite... :cool:

lol i love yall :) these days everything is fake.. i just may as well take off the makeup and stop dying my hair if all guys want is "all natural"... Boys arE silly sometimes.. fake is a stupid word.. we all look how we look regardless what is done to enhance our physical attraction to yall ;) just enjoy it or don't post in MY THREAD...ESP if big boobies aren't your thing :) woOT!!

I love you LoveGisele because you are all naturals. I dislike fakes. I am a all naturals big boobs lover. I have been voting for you in Miss FreeOnes 2010 everyday. Hugs and lots of love.

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

awww thank u babe! hate to break it to ya but mi boobies are 90% Saline Implants :) but glad to see self proclaimed "natural boobie lovers" luvin on "fakes" hehe xoxoxo babe! and thank u for the votes and support on Miss.Freeones 2010!! appreciate it!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

awww thank u babe! hate to break it to ya but mi boobies are 90% Saline Implants :) but glad to see self proclaimed "natural boobie lovers" luvin on "fakes" hehe xoxoxo babe! and thank u for the votes and support on Miss.Freeones 2010!! appreciate it!

:rofl: That was an EPIC ass kiss FAIL on his part, huh Gisele?!

Oops! To my disapointment though. However, I am already in love with your good looks, killer body, pretty face, nice legs, nice butt and lovely awesome big boobs. Your boobs look natural to my eyes. Thanks for your honesty dear.

You don't mind me asking a personal question just for curiosity. If you are embarrased toanswer, it's alright. Your privacy is honoured and respected.

(1) Before your bobies 90% saline implants, waht were thesizes of your natural boobs? My guess 36D cup.

Over to you dear.

Gisele you are one of my fav's...in fact YOU ARE MY FAVORITE that's why my nickname contains your name.You can count on my vote eveyday babe.Let me ask you somethin'...I don't want to be obscene but I'm curious what do you like most to suck or to get licked?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Gisele's personality is a LOT bigger than her boobs (which IMO are pretty damn nice in their own right) - and I think that's the most real thing about her. How many girls that are as pretty as she is have even decent, much less great personalities? So unless I happen to see "Made by Mattel" on the bottom of her left foot, I think everything she's had done (whatever she's had done) is a bullseye. Unless you saw a really old pic of her, ya wouldn't know anyway, now would ya?

BTW, I looked... and there's no "Made by Mattel" stamp on her foot. But if you look really close, you can see a "Made in Texas" stamp on her right butt cheek. :tongue:

you are a great person Gisele! Only few women have the courage to admit thhis so freely! I'm a "fake boobie lover" and I have to admit that it's really difficult to hypothesize that you have implants! you and Violet ewrotica era becoming my favourite!!

Rey C.: Applause! :) That's very well put!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

this is why I love yalll :) as much as I personally love the glam of big hair, boobs, photo shopped pics etc etc.. I love having yall get to know the real me even more :) yall rock!!! ;)