• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

LoL why thank ya Rey ;) xoxoxoxo I am sorry for ranting guess it was just one of those days hahaha

XoGisele

I feel like a sex kitten in this set! I am getting soooo excited and anxious for the launch of my new site, gotGisele.com !! I have been super busy with gathering new pictures and videos for my new members area! I have some shoots planned at the end of this week and I am also gathering ideas for some bad ass videos! I am so happy and excited with how the New year is turning out! I am soo excited for you to all see the goodies my team and I have in store for yall! Til' than.. Enjoy these teasers... Many more to cum :)

xoxo
Gisele

XoGisele

This is a little off topic, but someday I wouldn't mind seeing you in your natural hair color, if you ever decide to change it. I bet you look hot in it. ;)

hehe i have a few pics with me and dark hair.. but as far as my "natural color" its kinda a golden light brown.. havent seen it in years lol

here are a few though haha

my last pic w/ "Natural hair" LMAO

and some when i dyed it dark a few years back :)

Love the pics!

I feel like a sex kitten in this set! I am getting soooo excited and anxious for the launch of my new site, gotGisele.com !! I have been super busy with gathering new pictures and videos for my new members area! I have some shoots planned at the end of this week and I am also gathering ideas for some bad ass videos! I am so happy and excited with how the New year is turning out! I am soo excited for you to all see the goodies my team and I have in store for yall! Til' than.. Enjoy these teasers... Many more to cum :)

xoxo
Gisele

Love the dark hair! I think you should do something like that again. But not too dark. Know what I mean?

hehe i have a few pics with me and dark hair.. but as far as my "natural color" its kinda a golden light brown.. havent seen it in years lol

here are a few though haha

my last pic w/ "Natural hair" LMAO

and some when i dyed it dark a few years back :)

207_19412_0x0.jpg

I prefer you as brunette...but this is only my personal taste!!

I do have to admit the darker hair gives you a sensual, seductive, and "hungry" look. The one with the gloves almost make me think your going to try grab me by the collar and pull me through the screen to you. The blonde hair is more of a fun loving, gregarious, and naughtily playful one. It's more of a "Wish you were here?" feeling or like you want to invite people over for some fun.

XoGisele

hehe ya i think ill eventually but some dark back in my hair for a shoot :) its fun to switch it up !!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

hehe ya i think ill eventually but some dark back in my hair for a shoot :) its fun to switch it up !!

That's what is missing! You used to have some dark streaks in your hair, like the underlayer in the back, right? When you'd do your "handlebars" they'd show up. I just now missed them.

Hey, leave me alone. I'm a guy. Pose near a car, I notice. Pose with pork chops, I notice. Change your hair color... :dunno:

I agree with D-rock though. With darker hair, you have more of a sensual, seductive (serious) look. As a blonde, you give off more of a fun, sexy look. Both are great. Just a different take on things.

Oh yeah, and the next time you cook pork chops, remember to cook enough for everybody! :tongue: :D

XoGisele

lol that recipe was sooo simple and sooo yummy! i even made a blog post with the recipe in it lol ill be sure to make enough next time :)

ya I miss the dark hair sometimes.. people either love it or hate it on me hehe and iam in decisive lol

lol that recipe was sooo simple and sooo yummy! i even made a blog post with the recipe in it lol ill be sure to make enough next time :)

ya I miss the dark hair sometimes.. people either love it or hate it on me hehe and iam in decisive lol

dark or blond, you are just one gorgeous woman, G. You should try redhair for an interesting twist...:D

I know. With the dark hair, Gisele is pure perfection, no less.