• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I wouldn't do it.

Gisele and her legal team were able to put a stop to GotGisele ...

There are a lot of problems with parts of the LG website. High risk areas. The webmaster was supposed to "patch up" those areas but he hasn't. The site is still unsecure. If you want to jeopardize your computer with viruses, adware, malware, ransomware, and such, go feel free and re-enroll over at LoveGisele.

Her old webmaster runs it. Gisele had a falling out with him years ago. About royalty claims and other monies owed to Gisele. They've been arguing about it for years. So far, she and her lawyers have been unable to get a Texas court to give them a favorable outcome so the site remains. Although, her lawyers were able to "c&d" him on turning over proofs of her last photo sets and videos that they did together. Those sets are up at ************. the Pacinos Adventures based website. They have been up for years.
Bummer, I was hoping to get some of those vids from lovegisele. :-/

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Dang... I know I was about to do something before clicking on this thread.

Now I forgot LOL

...you're not missing much dude, minimal nips and nakedness, even the 'GotGisele' site was tame IMO :rolleyes:
Stick with the 'XO' content, it's far better 😁

While that's true, I miss some of her GotGisele work. Too bad most of it is gone...:confused:

3042561_9_o.jpg

2946970_14_o.jpg

2920871_5_o.jpg

2827041_11_o.jpg

Im still on my eternal search for more of XoGisele, where can find the MFC vids? any ideas? seems there is not much from 2008-2013 or is it me sucking at searching. either way! great posts!!

I like Gisele's work and I can understand why she did it considering so many of her videos are more informal cam shows or variants of them, but I wish she didn't have background music in so many of them. For one, it mask her own voice and sounds, and for two and even more importantly, it just never works indirectly recording it in the background like that. Even on quality recording equipment it ends up more screeching noise than anything, and she didn't even have that.

I've always called this set the most controversial photo shoot from Gisele (I think it's called "Worship me"). The location seems to be an ad hoc Christian altar, as it can be clearly seen by the Chalice decoration on it and the bass relief representation on the background of the famous "The Creation of Adam", by Michelangelo; a very distinctive Christian motif.

I am not really sure why she thought it was a good idea to release this set. Even if you don't believe in anything religious, it's not smart to piss off people who might find it offensive (e.g., imagine if she had done a photo shoot in some place resembling a Mosque).

She looks amazing in the set, don't get me wrong. It's just that she could've put a little more thought about how people might react to it.

Of course, it's just my opinion.

The girl with the golden smile....👄💖

xo-gisele-2.jpg

xo-gisele-1.jpg

xo-gisele-1.jpg
Great shots, but again I dont think she has pics where she wasn't gorgeous! btw, has anyone come across some of her CWH videos from 2007 or whichever years she did CWH? would love to see some of those if anyone has found any links!