• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Anyone know the name of the vid that this is from?
lfbedgif1.gif
...it's called 'Red Toy' from 2010 I think :unsure:

BFTs from a 2017 member chat πŸ˜›
d8da671347220264.gif
d6d8151347220274.gif
5fd3951347220276.gif

😍 😍 😍​

She was always great, but I found her work generally improved as she went through the whole Love-Got-XO evolution. She didn't have to try so hard as she appeared to in the above imagery; less or at least different eye makeup and much less of that waxy lip gloss.
7b.jpg
015n.jpg

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
People are being creepy as shit in here. Stop sharing personal information, please. Do it on FreeOnes, and you'll win yourself a nice vacation.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I just wonder how much content does LoveGisele still has... any idea?
I wouldn't do it.

Gisele and her legal team were able to put a stop to GotGisele ...
LoveGisele is still online, and accepting new members. The content there is at least 10 years old, but chances are this video would still be there.
There are a lot of problems with parts of the LG website. High risk areas. The webmaster was supposed to "patch up" those areas but he hasn't. The site is still unsecure. If you want to jeopardize your computer with viruses, adware, malware, ransomware, and such, go feel free and re-enroll over at LoveGisele.

Her old webmaster runs it. Gisele had a falling out with him years ago. About royalty claims and other monies owed to Gisele. They've been arguing about it for years. So far, she and her lawyers have been unable to get a Texas court to give them a favorable outcome so the site remains. Although, her lawyers were able to "c&d" him on turning over proofs of her last photo sets and videos that they did together. Those sets are up at ************. the Pacinos Adventures based website. They have been up for years.

Last edited:
I wouldn't do it.

Gisele and her legal team were able to put a stop to GotGisele ...

There are a lot of problems with parts of the LG website. High risk areas. The webmaster was supposed to "patch up" those areas but he hasn't. The site is still unsecure. If you want to jeopardize your computer with viruses, adware, malware, ransomware, and such, go feel free and re-enroll over at LoveGisele.

Her old webmaster runs it. Gisele had a falling out with him years ago. About royalty claims and other monies owed to Gisele. They've been arguing about it for years. So far, she and her lawyers have been unable to get a Texas court to give them a favorable outcome so the site remains. Although, her lawyers were able to "c&d" him on turning over proofs of her last photo sets and videos that they did together. Those sets are up at ************. the Pacinos Adventures based website. They have been up for years.

I personally haven't accessed that website in years. Just clicked on it and saw that it's still accepting memberships. I did subscribe to it long ago. Just a 3 day offer they had at the time. Downloaded a bunch out of it and that was that. I was not aware of any cyber security issues with it.

I know little about her battle against LoveG's webmaster after the fall out. Basically just what she said at the time, when she was actually posting in this thread. And also from other members like you, who seem to have access to detailed info about her outs and abouts.