• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Glad y'all are happy with that set. I prefer Gisele this way:
http://content4.sexynicebabes.com/*********************/0146/01.jpg
No dildos required to make this image work. :yoda:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/7feb18546210275 Servin' it up. :love-smi: :)
I love the suggestion and don't need the toy work so much.

I agree regarding toy/dildo addition. Don't care much for it.

I still think that she could lose a pound or two and, more importantly, improve (a lot) the quality of the photography. What we see right now is a far cry from what she used to place in her website. :2 cents:

But, of course, I'm not saying anything new. :horse:

Okay, 17 posts deleted. If anyone wants to be a troll, go the the talk section and post all you want.

If I have to come in here again for this crap, someone is getting a vacation.

Okay, 17 posts deleted. If anyone wants to be a troll, go the the talk section and post all you want.

If I have to come in here again for this crap, someone is getting a vacation.

c8fce312f321a767d12a4f0c2a01ef01433b312c22910cca0bcdd5ad9549aa01.jpg

enough said...

My sincere apologies to all who witnessed that ugly encounter on here two nights ago, including the moderator who intervened afterwards and struck it from the board.

I didn't pick that fight but sure didn't do much to mitigate the circumstances, either. :yoda:

Yes, slender looks better on her, IMO. Or maybe it's because we got used to see her like that for so long that her new look is harder to digest.

Not to mention her lack of willingness to mix it up a little more and change the scenery a bit: bathroom, bed, couch or pool...we've seen it all.

We all have to deal with change in it's many forms, but in the case of this young model I can only say I miss the XOGisele we had two years ago.
She was fantastic in every way but now she's a mere phantom of her former self.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_63KxDXoAE4cZW.jpg
Her latest twitter entry. I'd like this image were it not so grainy.

I concur. Maybe thadogg or other current members could clarify the issue about photography quality. It was insinuated that her pics in Twitter were actually lower quality, promo like material of the actual full size photos in her site. I tend to disagree about this, because I remember that she always used to post either selfies or actual size photos as teasers in her social media.

Some of what that guy and I got into it over the other night (and the only thing he said that made sense to me) was that these images are screencaps from videos Gisele makes and not purposely taken still photos, hence the rough quality. WHY she's now doing things that way went unresolved.

My take is somewhat broader, that she's reduced both the quantity & quality of her production and tried to compensate for it by more graphic themes. For some of us that still works great, for others less so.

Some of what that guy and I got into it over the other night (and the only thing he said that made sense to me) was that these images are screencaps from videos Gisele makes and not purposely taken still photos, hence the rough quality. WHY she's now doing things that way went unresolved.

My take is somewhat broader, that she's reduced both the quantity & quality of her production and tried to compensate for it by more graphic themes. For some of us that still works great, for others less so.

That means her camcorder is crap too, and she needs a better one. You can get great stills from a good video recorder.