• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Out of curiosity ... Did anyone see what new toys she got? Maybe I'll re-sign up to her site if I can expect different content and do a few privates whenever she decides to work lol.

rkyk, take a look at the video ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ptOMYIfj4 titled ==> GIRLS OF WOODSTOCK – THE BEST BEAUTY AND STYLE MOMENTS FROM 1969. The outfit or let me say, the shirt that Gisele is wearing and the way her hair is styled/brushed, sure reminds me of the Gorgeous Blonde Girl pictured holding the pipe at the 5:08 min mark. You put Gisele outdoors with no comb and I bet the wind would create a very similar style of that Girl... Now is the Gorgeous Blonde in this video a Hippie? Maybe or Maybe NOT... In my opinion, Gisele reminds me of that 60's era, Hippie era....

rkyk, take a look at the video ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ptOMYIfj4 titled ==> GIRLS OF WOODSTOCK – THE BEST BEAUTY AND STYLE MOMENTS FROM 1969. The outfit or let me say, the shirt that Gisele is wearing and the way her hair is styled/brushed, sure reminds me of the Gorgeous Blonde Girl pictured holding the pipe at the 5:08 min mark. You put Gisele outdoors with no comb and I bet the wind would create a very similar style of that Girl... Now is the Gorgeous Blonde in this video a Hippie? Maybe or Maybe NOT... In my opinion, Gisele reminds me of that 60's era, Hippie era....
Fair enough, my friend! Still a lot of straight, parted-in-the-middle (and not washed for a while either) heads in there too, though.

Besides, Gisele's a gearhead by her own account, having once owned a Corvette and wanting another the last I heard. Not a trait someone aspiring to the "hippy" image would entertain, I'd have to think. Now she'd be preaching "sustainability" and "responsible sourcing" while sporting a pussy hat to her therapy sessions for "post election anxiety" rather than making a living goading we misogynist dinosaurs into following our more prurient instincts of LUST for her fine female form if she really bought into that other line of shit.

I didn't even recognize her. Why do virtually all of these broads have to get a facelift and/or a nosejob, even when they don't need it?

She hasn't had any work of that kind done that I can see and I've followed her stuff pretty much daily for many years.

She HAS let herself go, however, and sadly now seems a bloated characature of her past self. That's why you don't recognize her.

I hope this decline doesn't go from bad to worse but it looks like that's where it's headed.