• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
My hope is that the Calendar has a dimension of 12 x 24 hanging & individually signed / autographed, not a computer copied signature on to it!

Yes, that's my thinking as well. As for the autograph, I believe it would be an actual one, as she indicates in the website: "Each calendar comes personally signed by yours truly!" :bounce:

My hope is that the Calendar has a dimension of 12 x 24 hanging & individually signed / autographed, not a computer copied signature on to it!
I'd trade the autograph for an even larger size calendar, personally. When glance at it over the next year it will be to admire Gisele's tremendous physical appeal, not to check out her penmanship. I couldn't reliably tell the difference between a genuine signature and a computer generated one anyway.

Rather than spend time signing stacks of calendars she'd be better advised to concentrate on upgrading her webcam content, which has left some of us disappointed lately.

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Happy birthday and my best wishes to you, dear and beautiful Gisele!

:lovecoupl :bowdown: :lovecoupl

:drawheart:

xoGisele05.jpg

(from this gallery)

...looks like an oldie but a goldie :drool1:

It certainly does. I'm afraid I'm not digging Gisele's new look too much. BTW, does anyone follow her in Snapchat? She's been MOA in Twitter since her B-day and her Instagram account has been disabled. :dunno:

It certainly does. I'm afraid I'm not digging Gisele's new look too much. BTW, does anyone follow her in Snapchat? She's been MOA in Twitter since her B-day and her Instagram account has been disabled. :dunno:
I agree she's looked better, but at least she's turned out some material that doesn't include that damned green couch and the purple wall behind it.
JCMSVOBODA's video above has pretty good appeal and it's recent stuff. :2 cents:

I agree she's looked better, but at least she's turned out some material that doesn't include that damned green couch and the purple wall behind it.
JCMSVOBODA's video above has pretty good appeal and it's recent stuff. :2 cents:

That's very true.

Well her boobs are pointing two very different directions in this pic. I don't follow her Twitter or Insta because she's so boring on them with stale, recycled crap so if it's been disabled it means she just doesn't care. Or whoever controls it just doesn't care.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cyt5_HpUsAAcW4G.jpg
From her Twitter account yesterday. Nothing against Sasha but this wasn't exactly what I hoping to see her post.

:yoda: Gisele's just fading away, friends. Her best work is well behind her and her interest in it has dwindled down to a small fraction of what it once was.

Indeed, it is. And yet, she is so obsessed with her "goodies" online store, which now looks more like an antique shop . A really badly stocked one, by the way.

Indeed, it is. And yet, she is so obsessed with her "goodies" online store, which now looks more like an antique shop . A really badly stocked one, by the way.

It's more of a "give me money" shop, because her "spoil me" section is completely filled out.