• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
This Phil dude apparently has had a lot of interaction with Gisele before, especially through camwithher and myfreecams. His Twitter account pic seems to show him along with who looks like Gisele in a funny, staged pub or bar background scene. Not sure if it's photoshopped or not.

As for any alleged sex tape, it's most likely a fake post, as it's the case with many online haters/attention seekers nowadays. :twocents:

https://twitter.com/philknowsbest/status/240600411629813761
It don't look that fake to me! :suspicious:

Interesting...It's hard to say, though. Accounts can be hacked and duplicated. I really can't see Gisele sending such posts publicly via Twitter, unless some douche decided to leak them (they were meant to be private). Bad form.

Interesting...It's hard to say, though. Accounts can be hacked and duplicated. I really can't see Gisele sending such posts publicly via Twitter, unless some douche decided to leak them (they were meant to be private). Bad form.

...agreed, plot thickens... :stir:

Unless there's a lot more to this nonsense than what's presented here, it's a shame to be of the same species as a parasitic asshole like this "Phil" guy. :2 cents:

Unless there's a lot more to this nonsense than what's presented here, it's a shame to be of the same species as a parasitic asshole like this "Phil" guy. :2 cents:

He's a self described "wannabe comedian". So I guess he thinks making up comments from someone in Twitter to damage her reputation is funny.

What a :douchebag: what's the point in faking tweets?! it just piqued my interest is all :suspicious:
Never overlook some of your fellow man's capacity to be despicable scumbags given half a chance. :yoda:

I don't have to tell you it can and frequently does get far worse than this sleezy annoyance. And Gisele, choosing the line of work she did years ago, has surely experienced many such occasions. It comes with the territory, sadly enough.

They're joking, guys. It's jokes. Don't take this stuff too seriously. Phil's been talking to and promoting camgirls for years. Don't see why you'd need to jump all over him for that.

They're joking, guys. It's jokes. Don't take this stuff too seriously. Phil's been talking to and promoting camgirls for years. Don't see why you'd need to jump all over him for that.
Possibly because we see enough lying phonies in everyday life to not have a lot of tolerance left for them when it comes to our entertainment.

You're right about taking this too seriously, though. "Phil" and people like him are all part of the game.

In this particular case it's hard to make a distinction between a playful joke and a crass, one sided prank (this is, without Gisele's knowledge or consent). In the past, when she was still engaged on participating in this board, she would've come out and clear the air either way. Currently, we are just left to speculate.

Happy November

Attachments

• November 2016.jpg
    November 2016.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 531
I agree with you all! There is absolutely NO TRUTH to any "Sex Tape" of G existing! This is a JOKE! A sad joke played by someone who supposedly had supported Gisele over the years! I am shocked that he would do this so I believe some how this entire Posting has been FAKED by an impostor.