• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

being ubbbeerrr naughty lately in shows on MyFreeCams & OnHercam ... baby oil, toys, close ups and More!! don't be a stranger! cum say hello in one of my FREE chat rooms and be sure to check out my raffle I have going on on MFC right now!! Winner receives a pro signed pic, personalized web cam pic set and my panties (oo la la!!) Details HERE!
See yall soon!
xoXo Gisele

:drool1:

my next task for life is finding a way to clone Gisele an build my own Sexy Army (no one will stop us)

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

please keep any links to share based on GotGisele.com only :) thanks!

being ubbbeerrr naughty lately in shows on MyFreeCams & OnHercam ... baby oil, toys, close ups and More!! don't be a stranger! cum say hello in one of my FREE chat rooms and be sure to check out my raffle I have going on on MFC right now!! Winner receives a pro signed pic, personalized web cam pic set and my panties (oo la la!!) Details HERE!
See yall soon!
xoxo Gisele

Complete with dirty talk and moaning?

betchips

Banned

http://www.*****************/galleries/561/love_gisele_kitchen_fun.html

I hate to sound like a dick, guys, but Gisele has requested we only link stuff from her current site GotGisele.com.

It's no hair off me one way or another, be we can all agree we want her to keep posting and also contributing to this board and thread, no?:tinhat::hybrid:

How about we give the magnificent lady some consideration here and go along with it? She's worth it.:tongue::tongue::tongue: