• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

588_viogiselebath.jpg

and

272_VioGiselePromo.jpg

Just for added enticement :) Word has it, they have something extra special lined up for this evening's chat.

Ranald, details are HERE

Giselle, stunning as ever but that brunette is hot as fuck :flame: too, what's her story?

graffer80

Closed Account

I thought she said her boobs were real?

By comparison of her new content versus older stuff from the days of cwh and foundrycams, you can see some obvious settling (typical of breast augmentation). Regardless of whether her boobs are real or not, doesn't really matter. Gisele has one of the finest pair out there. If they are augmented, I soooo want the name of that plastic surgeon for a pair on my gf. :tongue:

JohnRingo

Banned

here are some Gisele videos:
http://*******************/category/gisele/
the batman one is my favorite!

enixrayne

Banned

Gisele is a tease. $26 and she doesn't f@ck. What the hell? Come on baby...do some hardcore. You'd make a whole lot of $$$

Gisele is a tease. $26 and she doesn't f@ck. What the hell? Come on baby...do some hardcore. You'd make a whole lot of $$$

Why do people push this issue??? She said no to HC. Be happy with what she does. She is the one who has to live with her decisions. She is a beautiful woman who shares herself with us. Be happy she does that.

Gisele: Please please don't let jerks upset you. You are great. Your true fans won't push you.. Remember that!

If it displeases you that much you can always leave this thread and never come back as a sign of protest. You would make a lot of people here happy for doing that. :wave2:

If it displeases you that much you can always leave this thread and never come back as a sign of protest. You would make a lot of people here happy for doing that. :wave2:

To bad he can't be banned.

JohnRingo

Banned

as if there aren't enough girls out there doing HC... you probably mad at Milani for not screwing on tape too...