• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Giselle is great. Really like her stuff.

nopes... surprisingly i haven't been w/ too many guys... iam more of the "relationship type".. but iam recently single and ready to mingle ;)

lol I wonder how many PM's you just got asking you out on a date.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

hehehe ohh gosh! gotta love what 3 or 4... shots of Patron will do to ya :p... iam sure if u google it u can find more.. the video on my old site wasnt any better than the one posted here :) Who knows what will happen at the next convention... ;)

Speaking of Patron ...

hehehe ohh gosh! gotta love what 3 or 4... shots of Patron will do to ya :p... iam sure if u google it u can find more.. the video on my old site wasnt any better than the one posted here :) Who knows what will happen at the next convention... ;)
Speak of Patron ... would love to see you on the grid for the Tequila Patron sponsored American Le Mans Series next year. Your sleek body would fit extreme well in front of any of the prototypes of GT class sports cars, let alone the hybrid racers (Porsche's GT3 hybrid ran for the first time in ALMS). You just have the body of an absolute top class grid supermodel (okay, well beyond a top class grid supermodel, I'll admit, but would still like to see you there).

Anyone have ties into Patron? ;)

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack, have no idea of Gisele's into racing, let alone Le Mans class racing. The season finale was just last night, and the GT lead Ferrari ran out of gas on the last lap with just a couple of turns left. It not only cost them the race to Corvette, but cost them the championship to BMW (and put them #3 for the season behind Porsche). So it was on my mind, along with Gisele's body, then Patron was mentioned ... ;)