• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Did you vote for Gisele today at Miss FreeOnes 2010 contest? She really needs YOUR VOTE each day, NOW THRU THE END OF MARCH. It literally takes 3-5 seconds to vote.

Please stop by the Miss FreeOnes 2010 voting page and vote for our lady of honor, Gisele.....and give her YOUR VOTE. She NEEDS YOU!

OH....and make sure to vote each day now through March 31

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

damn yall are kicking assss!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think if i did indeed get the number one title... i would have to do something pretty damn fancy and NAUGHTY to show my appreciation.... Iam getting excited for the trip to LA for the Freeones Party!!! good timessss good timesss!!!

keep up the amazing job guys!! the suspense is killing me!!!

damn yall are kicking assss!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think if i did indeed get the number one title... i would have to do something pretty damn fancy and NAUGHTY to show my appreciation.... Iam getting excited for the trip to LA for the Freeones Party!!! good timessss good timesss!!!

Thanks for posting your sexy pictures. You have my vote.

I vote for you everyday, but seeing that pics, i want to vote more and more :lovecoupl

And I hope you win, but for me, you are already the number 1 :thumbsup:

Just joined your site... I love it! Plus voting for you everyday! I'm hooked on Got Gisele!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

hehehe glad yall are enjoying all of the pics!!! be sure to go and see more over on my NEW solo site GotGisele.com!! and keep those votes a comin in for Missfreeones 2010!! i appreciate all of the support and lovin!! xoxo Gisele

shes hot