• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Can you believe its almost been about 4 months since I have had my solo site...? Well wait NO longer everyone!! My team and I are SOOOO happy to announce that GotGisele.com will be open for business in less than a day!!

I am soo excited to finally be back in action! And I want to say thank you soo soo much to everyone who has continued to follow me via Twitter and over on my blog! I have put my all into my work and I hope you will all enjoy the amazing NEW content I have in store for yall!
So fasten your seat belts, as we await the launch of the bestest site ever, my baby.. GotGisele.com !!!!!

xoxo Gisele

All this previews are so amazing!! Cant wait till see the complete sets :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Congratulations to you and all your team for an amazing site :thumbsup:

After that who would not for you in the freeones contest :tongue:

Also, I've been trying the whole day to vote for her for MFO and it keeps saying I've already voted today o_O

The voting goes in 24 Hour cycles...So somtimes you just have to wait until your time comes around again.

Anyone have a link to this set?
http://onhercam.com/hosting-nomark/images/778_giselevio.jpg

I love it when Gisele and Violet do g/g shoots but lately, the only one I've been able to find is the devil one. :confused:

Thanks,
-kyle429 :nanner:

so far I remember 3 new sets of Gisele&Violet are coming to her new site

The bed one, one in the bathroom (sorry i didnt found the pic :( ), and a school girls one. Maybe there are more but thats are the previews i remember

I love it when Gisele and Violet do g/g shoots but lately, the only one I've been able to find is the devil one. :confused:

Thanks,
-kyle429 :nanner:

I really adore their g/g shot!
They are really the perfect duet!!!