• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Xenia Wood

Yeah, I wish her the best of luck. And she's going to need it because this is delusional:

PRIME GODDESS LEVEL
Limited (5 remaining)
$1,999
PER MONTH
Only for five people!
This level is designed for the most generous men who can afford to make a woman happy without expecting anything in return and receive true moral pleasure from the happy female eyes and a sweet smile on her face. I believe there are such men in this world.

I get it, she was probably never comfortable going topless. But does she have enough of a following that this will sustain her? I mean most of her followers were waiting in the hope that she might actually do a topless shoot.

But hey it's up to her really. A pity, but she'll find her niche somewhere.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Yeah, I wish her the best of luck. And she's going to need it because this is delusional:

PRIME GODDESS LEVEL
Limited (5 remaining)
$1,999
PER MONTH
Only for five people!
This level is designed for the most generous men who can afford to make a woman happy without expecting anything in return and receive true moral pleasure from the happy female eyes and a sweet smile on her face. I believe there are such men in this world.

I get it, she was probably never comfortable going topless. But does she have enough of a following that this will sustain her? I mean most of her followers were waiting in the hope that she might actually do a topless shoot.

But hey it's up to her really. A pity, but she'll find her niche somewhere.

Imagine the amount of cash one needs to have in order to pay $2K per month to be 1 of 5 expecting nothing in return except 'moral pleasure'. That said, it's worth a try for her. The primary downside is no one biting.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
ENJISRLWsAAEdz2.jpgEQ1-dcaXYAAzApW.jpg