• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Xbox 360, PS3, Wii what is your favorite?

tk30907

Closed Account
There each say they are the best what do you say PS3, xbox 360 or the wii. what do you play the most?

PS3 - Free network, Blu ray, God of War, Killzone
Wii - Can't play movies, games are for kids
Xbox - Batteries for the controllers, have to pay for the network

PS3 all the way!!

tk30907

Closed Account
I love my PS3 the graphic of the games, the playstation network, the controller is by far most the most comfortable in your hands and there is a great section of game for all ages. Plus it play blu ray I mean I already got a big blu ray collection now.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:pS3 ALL THE WAY:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Depends on the situation. If I want to play some serious game on my own I'll go for the Xbox. PS3 doesn't have enough good exclusives yet, and I hate the controllers.

Wii is great for playing with a few mates, especially after a drink. Mario Kart and Mario and Sonic at the Olympics are both great fun with a group of people.

Spleen

Banned?

I'm into my multiplayer, and Xbox's online experience is unparalled.

i have all three but PS3 is my most favorite:thumbsup:. my xbox 360 is ok but it is noisie as f**k cause i have the add on fan, but if i don't have the add on fan the stupid thing overheats and freezes all the time lol:D.
I don't really use my wii a lot a part from when i have my m8s round or the family is round my house so it stays in the cupboard which is a sin i know but ha:dunno: i just takes up room other wise.

PS3. Had a 360 first (always planned on owning both) but after being screwed twice by it, I decided it wasn't worth the trouble (despite a few exclusives I'd like to play). I've enjoyed my experience with the PS in and out for the past 2 gens (PS1 and PS2) so the PS3 was a natural choice for me.

I personally own a 360...but I feel like the PS# is the strongest system of the 3...simply because it brings so much more to the table.

Xbox 360 for me! After having my PS2 fuck up numerous times, I went to orignal Xbox, which worked fine. So when it came time to go to the next level, I stuck with Xbox.:D Also, not a big fan of Playstation's controler.

(Also I have one of those lucky 360's that doesn't overheat!)

(Also, although the Wii looks interesting after trying a friends, I really don't like the motion controls - the damn thing never does what I want it to do, and I can't picture myself laying on the couch waving my arms around like a beached whale.:1orglaugh)

Deiradinn

Closed Account
Out of those three I would have to go with 360. The whole community, everyone can see what you're a doing at all times (theoritcally), media center, acheivements. Xbox 360 gets it, and then the PS3 because I Love my Sony, and ... the Wii (qwerty and quick). It's good quick fun, but not for serious gamers. Although, if I didn't have TLOZ in my life, I'd probably kill myself! :)

-Deiradinn