• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Xbox 360, PS3, Wii what is your favorite?

well i only own a xbox 360 but i do love the wii. my roomie has a ps3 and it seems cool but not quite worth the cost......

360 every time nothing beats xbox live

xbox live is vastly overrated yeah it was great when it was on the original xbox and the ps2 couldn't compete but now the ps3 has the psn and just the fact that its free and you don't have to buy an internet plug in add on for it already makes it great you can't/shouldn't complain about it its free the only flaw I found with the psn is that you have to install your demos / games after it finishes downloading but even then it takes 3 to 5 minutes big deal

both xbox360 and ps3 are good systems. i really enjoy them both.

but if i have to pick one, i guess i'll go with the ps3.

i like Sony's exclusives better than Microsoft's.

God of War is one of my favorite games ever, and I can't wait for part 3 to come out on PS3.

xbox 360

the ps3 cost way to damn much which is y (idk if anybody else new about this) their sales is the lowest of the three. as far as sales it goes

1. Wii
2. Xbox360
3. PS3

i like the 360 the most cuz u can do alot on it its fun is faster @ loadiing than the ps3 and u can sit down and play u dnt have to stand up, cuz over a while u gonna cum home wanna play ya game but b tired and dont feel like throwing ur hands @ ur t.v.

so 360 is the best

PS3 all the way. No Red Ring of Death or weak games(other than Super Smash Brothers)

Even though all 3 are great at what they specialize in, it all depends on the type of games people like to play.

I generally like the Sony PlayStation consoles. But I'd have to go for the Xbox 360 because of the solid games and good online play.

But yeah... paying for the online play is sucky sucky.

I was never a forza fan, Always Gran Turismo for me and my brother.

Now, We have crossed the dark side and went with the X... we are still waiting for the cookies but it should be good