• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

X-Men 3 News

Rattner has officially signed and he has to work with the script given so it can`t be too horrible.....well it is a marvel movie so I guess it can lol. Remember Man-Thing? Was on the sci-fi channel a few weeks ago.....

Hugh Jackman has signed on to both produce and star in X-Men 3 and Wolverine.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
darkwarrior3007 said:
Man-Thing was horrible. I fell asleep after the first hour.

Add Man-Thing to the list of crap superhero flicks (alongside Howard The Duck, Swamp Thing, Nick Fury, Doctor Strange and Justice League of America)

Oh don`t forget the VERY FIRST- FANTASTIC FOUR movie (not the one about to be released). They used a cartoon for the Human Torch. Was never officially released because it was so horrible. I`ll never get that time back :(. One of my friends got a bootleg from a comic convention. Just glad to say if it wasn`t for Blade we wouldn`t have X-men period.

Last edited:
Hey, anybody remember the Generation X movie that came on t.v. years ago? That was horrible. It had the characters like Jubilee, Mondo, M, Banshee, White Queen and Skin but the movie was just plain bad.

om3ga

Then there was Captain America (ugh - was that movie an insult or what?)

omg captian America was piss!

didn't have a clue what was going on with man-thing either tho i persevered and watched it all (i think).

i hear they wanna do a new nick fury film (with samuel l. jackson - based on the Ultimate version) and a new captain America (again based on the Ult version). both should be cool

om3ga

The Freeman said:
omg captian america was piss!

didn't have a clue what was going on with man-thing either tho i persevered and watched it all (i think).

i hear they wanna do a new nick fury film (with samuel l. jackson - based on the Ultimate version) and a new captain america (again based on the Ult version). both should be cool

I gave up collecting comics when I moved two years ago (most of my collection were water-damaged when my neighbour did some DIY plumbing, and I couldn't be bothered starting again - my collection went back to Avengers (first series) no. 1), so I'm a bit out of date on current comics events - but Nick Fury is/was white, to the best of my knowledge.
Whatever...I'd prefer Sam the man in the movie instead of the "European singing sensation" David Hasselhoff any day.

PS - I'm hoping good things for the new Wonder Woman movie....

om3ga said:
I gave up collecting comics when I moved two years ago (most of my collection were water-damaged when my neighbour did some DIY plumbing, and I couldn't be bothered starting again - my collection went back to Avengers (first series) no. 1), so I'm a bit out of date on current comics events - but Nick Fury is/was white, to the best of my knowledge.
Whatever...I'd prefer Sam the man in the movie instead of the "European singing sensation" David Hasselhoff any day.

PS - I'm hoping good things for the new Wonder Woman movie....

When Marvel started the Ultimate line it was a retelling of all of the characters for today's kids so that they could jump on to the Marvel bandwagon without all of the continuity of the core books. So now you have Ultimate Spider-Man, Ultimate X-Men, Ultimate Fantastic Four, and the The Ultimates (The Avengers). They modeled Nick Fury's look and attitude after Samuel L. Jackson. Personally I think the Ultimate books are much better then the core ones. I got out of comics after the whole Spider-Man clone debacle. It was the Ultimate Spider-Man trade paperbacks that got me back in. Currently i'm out again because I tried to read the core X-Men comics and got totally confused. I don't know who the hell's on the team anymore.

yeah the ultimate line is gr8 (i know what u mean about the core marvel books being confusing which is why i also never collected them until a few yrs ago) - teh Ultimates (the ultimate avengers really) is the best of the bunch!

Oh let me tell you the x-men got really weird. Would take me too long. Prof x tried to kill his twin sister when they were babies in their mother`s womb, Beast declared he was gay pretty much. Jean Grey died. Jean Grey reborn?????Not sure. Marvel Girl is on the team. Several secondary x-characters have died too. Maybe someone here can name a few. They even brought back the original X-force and brought Rob liefeld back too. Well in movie news Ryan Renolds has been in talks to do Deadpool. I wish they would give him an appearance in x3. Deadpool was great until it got confusing as hell.

i was all about xmen, i still have my comics, but i stopped reading them when the onslaught thing happened and the teams got all weird. then the ultimate lines came out and wow, they were great, like GREAT. i even started reading the ultimate fantastic four ( i never read the regular cause i thought it was dumb) but yea...anyone who was/interesting in marvel lines should check the ultimates out, very good.

It's ashame that in order to make the books great again they had revamp the entire roster of characters. The Onslaught story line sucked just as bad as the Spider-Man clone story did. They sent characters to another Marvel Universe. They even brought Rob Liefeld back for that line. The should just stick the Ultimate books.

I really don't care all too much, the first one was horrible. But the second one rocked, I really hope that the Phoneix isn't in part 3 though, its just too star warszzy for me. I really hope they put in some cool bad guys like Omega Red or the Baddest dude of all Juggernaut.

juggernaught is A villian in the film, i doubt he'll be the main drive (heck, Magneto and Mystique are still in too aren't they?)
they're said that the Dark Phoenix will be part of the story too but not the main drive so there will be something else going on too (unless Ratner re-writes it all lol)

'X-Men 3' script has been leaked and boy does it suck!

Well Hollywood you have done it again, shattered my faith in a movie I was once again looking forward to. 'X-Men 3' was supposed to be the best climactic final to the series and instead its a steaming pile of crap. Words cannot express my and fellow 'X-Men' fans rage over this, If you have not read it, well thankfully, or maybe not so for us Ain't it Cool has the review up. I do have to warn you though, it contains HUGE spoilers including a MAJOR Characters death and many other things to piss off a fanboy, or girl.

:sleep: http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=20443 :sleep: