• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

X-Men 3 News

ok, i was thinking about this ad how can cyclops have a small role in x-3, they have already said that pheonix will play a key role in the film..jean grey is cyclops's woman....i hope they dont try to have 5 main plots running in a 2 hour movie..they have already expressed the difficulty of making a movie that contains around 10 main charecters.. i say that opens the gate for a number of sequels, not 6 movies crammed into 3.
my thoughts anyway

I think it was a mistake to even use the phoenix. She is almost as powerful as a god and you have to turn Xman 3 into a space movie to sell the whole phoenix concept.

Probably no room for sentinels... X4 perhaps ?

I have read X Men sinnce issue #1 and they fucked up with the casting with the excpetion of a couple of characters. To me, the characters and their development was closer to the cartoon rather than the actual Uncanny X Men. I refuse to give the studio money for the flicks, but I'll download them all day

I think Superman returns/Superman V and X-men 3 would be shown almost at the same time. Who do u think will do/be better?

saint said:
I have read X Men sinnce issue #1 and they fucked up with the casting with the excpetion of a couple of characters. To me, the characters and their development was closer to the cartoon rather than the actual Uncanny X Men. I refuse to give the studio money for the flicks, but I'll download them all day

I'm with you. I wanted the pot head Iceman, the orginal shy Angle, the smart not blue and fury Beast, the geeky Cyclops, the mature leader Ms Marvel

they are saying sentinels might be in the thrid film, also boliver trask (fans know him)
i can only assume they will water pheonix down and have sentinels there to go after her...on the superman note..i think its going to suck ass. from what ive ready the plot is like years later and superman goes to space to see if he is really the last son of krypton, when he returns lois is married and has a child..i see some real soap opra drama happening here. id be just fine with them reinventing superman from the begining instead of continueing from the old ones

Brino said:
Well, here's a script review of the Superman movie: http://www.latinoreview.com/scriptreviews/superman/flyby.html

I'm too lazy to read it right now so you guys can fill me in later. :D

Does anyone else besides me think that this script sucks? I mean come on. Krypton hasn't exploded, Lex Luthor a salesman who gains kryptonian knowledge through a dying kryptonian warrior who was sent to kill Kal El. Who approved this script? I'm not saying to not reinvent the Superman mythos, Smallville is a good example of how to do it, but you can't just change the basics.

The for sure cast members right now are Famke Janeson who played Gene Grey and return as Phoenix character and Hugh Jackman all other actors are still in talks but the film already has a spot for next summer which is cool. The new characters I know of are Beast and Angel. Cyclopse is also leaving because the actor who plays him is busy with the new Superman movie.

Ok first of all Singer dropped x-men for Supes. Which is funny he took a lot of the cast members with him. I know the guys who play cyclops and ice-man are in the dog house that even the guy who played cyc to avri he is willing to do the 3rd for free. Also rumors are running rampant that there will be a wanda worthington rather than warren lol. I hope not warren has gotten the shaft in the books as of late and is a decent character. Also don`t exspect Halle to be signed. She is so diva now that she hasn`t seen her catwoman movie....
www.comics2film.com