• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WWII ; Was Allied bombing of Germany a war crime?

I'm not feeling "butthurt"

I'm just offering some first hand knowledge and experience on behalf of people who actually lived (and died) through those times, first as German citizens, then as death camp inmates.

I'm just offering some first hand knowledge and experience on behalf of people who actually lived (and died) through those times, first as German citizens, then as death camp inmates.

What happened to the Jewish men who had received the Iron Cross during World War I ?

Interesting you should ask that. In my town there's a holocaust survivor who owns a small liquor store. He's 86 years old and in relatively good health. His father received the Iron Cross in WWI, but because he was Jewish the whole family ended up in Auschwitz. This fellow was the only member of his family who survived.

In my town there's a holocaust survivor who owns a small liquor store. He's 86 years old and in relatively good health. His father received the Iron Cross in WWI, but because he was Jewish the whole family ended up in Auschwitz.

The Germans are fair people.

*a giant sarcasm*

The Germans are fair people.

*a giant sarcasm*

Germans I have met in my life have been reasonable and fun. You cannot hold the people of today responsible for the actions of their ancestors.

In the end WWII was 60 years ago it was a very dark time in the world, the first full fledged industrial war, both sides had new and inventive ways of killing each other.

We need to keep our focus as people of this world and try very very hard to never let this occur again as the next industrial world war it seems will be all about the mass murder of innocents on a scale we have never seen........

Germans I have met in my life have been reasonable and fun. You cannot hold the people of today responsible for the actions of their ancestors.

True and I also believe that the Germans are nice people at the individual level.

But when many Germans come together the situation changes.

They have a strong voice and they do not speak, they shout.

They do not walk, they marched.

They have no manners or culture.

German tourist...:facepalm:

http://yle.fi/uutiset/turistit_valtasivat_mokkipihan_-_poliisi_ei_ehtinyt_paikalle/5391788

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

You actually tell the truth this time.

Most people say 1939 so that would be 73 years ago. WW2 was a long time ago.

True and I also believe that the Germans are nice people at the individual level.

But when many Germans come together the situation changes.

They have a strong voice and they do not speak, they shout.

They do not walk, they marched.

They have no manners or culture.

German tourist...:facepalm:

http://yle.fi/uutiset/turistit_valtasivat_mokkipihan_-_poliisi_ei_ehtinyt_paikalle/5391788

Assari :nono: The Germans have a vast culture and are nice.

Assari The Germans have a vast culture and are nice.

Will, I think that this is a matter of opinion.

Example; Those people who live in Northern Finland do not like the Germans because they burned their homes in 1944.

And Finnish people do not like the fact that the German tourist camped in their yard without permission. :wtf:

pohjois-suomi1944.jpgsaksalaisturistit_mökinvaltaajat_leppävirta.jpg

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

I agree with this as well, but I'll admit there are times (mostly after watching or reading something discussing or talking about the Holocaust) when I think nothing but awful things about Germany and how they're a uniformly evil people. It's both easy and hard to recognize exactly what you've said.

there are times when I think nothing but awful things about Germany and how they're a uniformly evil people. It's both easy and hard to recognize exactly what you've said.

It would be interesting to hear the German opinion on this subject, but they do not have enough guts to say anything.

Herrenvolk...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Will, I think that this is a matter of opinion.

The fact that the Germans do have a vast culture and history is not up to debate.

Not being nice in a war? Things happen in war.

The past is past. Sometimes holding a grudge is not a good idea.

I agree with this as well, but I'll admit there are times (mostly after watching or reading something discussing or talking about the Holocaust) when I think nothing but awful things about Germany and how they're a uniformly evil people. It's both easy and hard to recognize exactly what you've said.

Don't tell me you believe in the Holocaust??? C'mon man

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Either he's lying and Oh Well.
Or he's telling the truth and Oh Boy.

The Balfour deal written to the head of the Rothschild family at the time plus the fact that the US began both the Federal Reserve Act and began the Federal Income Tax right before all this happened backs up his claims.

Also, the sinking of the Lusitania which is what turned public opinion in the US against Germany.
(similar to Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, Sept. 11. Without these things - no war)
But was the sinking of that ship justified?

And the Attack of Dresden. I read many people who survived the initial attacks took shelter in nearby woods.
They were targeted and incinerated alive.
100's, 1000's I'm not sure.
But hey the Germans were the evil ones.

But hey the Germans were the evil ones.

Well, they did set the precedent:

"Early in World War II many British cities were firebombed. Two particularly notable raids were the Coventry Blitz on 14 November 1940, and the blitz on London on the night of 29 December/30 December 1940, which was the most destructive raid on London during the war with much of the destruction caused by fires started by incendiary bombs. During the Coventry Blitz the Germans pioneered several innovations which were to influence all future strategic bomber raids during the war. These were: The use of pathfinder aircraft with electronic aids to navigate, to mark the targets before the main bomber raid; The use of high explosive bombs and air-mines coupled with thousands of incendiary bombs intended to set the city ablaze."

wiki