• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WWII ; Was Allied bombing of Germany a war crime?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Well,
I never heard of any mass civilian casualty air raids/attacks by Germans in England.
I'm sure many civillians did die in England but nothing close to what England did to Germany.
Targeting heavily populated civilian areas (not only Dresden) towards the end of the war, bombing them for days and intentionally killing 10's of thousands of civilians doesn't seem like the action of "The Good Guys" to me.

And I also wonder why so many historical buildings in England were not touched yet Berlin was reduced to rubble.
Surely Windsor Castle and Versailes in France were pretty easy targets.

Well,
I never heard of any mass civilian casualty air raids/attacks by Germans in England.

You've never heard of The Blitz? Seriously??

More than 40,000 civilians were killed by Luftwaffe bombing during the war, almost half of them in the capital [London], where more than a million houses were destroyed or damaged.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Yes, it was a huge war crime.

They bombed non-military targets.

They had wanted a mass genocide of all Germans.

Judea Declares War On Germany 1 of 9 Link

Okay guys, why are we still discussing this?

Will settled this on page #1

I don't think it's right to judge the actions and decisions made leaders, decades ago, in time of war

I use to think Hiroshima and Nagasaki were war crimes. I don't think that way anymore.
I'm not saying it was right, I'm not saying it was wrong, I say "who are we to judge Churchill, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Patton, etc... ?"

I don't think it's right to judge the actions and decisions made leaders, decades ago, in time of war

I use to think Hiroshima and Nagasaki were war crimes. I don't think that way anymore.
I'm not saying it was right, I'm not saying it was wrong, I say "who are we to judge Churchill, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Patton, etc... ?"

Hiroshima and Nagasaki saved more Japanese lives than if they had not happened.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Not to mention the American boys it saved.

thats one of the biggest cop outs in history.
It saved lives. Dropping nukes on a few hundred thousand civilians and little children.

just what business did the USA have in the south pacific anyway?

They were the invaders, any way you want to twist they were the invaders.
They were the ones fucking around with people and countries thousands of miles from their nearest border.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
That was also my first reaction when I read Post #121, but then I figured he prolly thinks it's fake news.

haha good one.
they targeted civilian areas and didn't stop until they killed as many civilians as possible.
little kids.
but they were the good guys.

You keep on telling yourselves that.

Umm...the surprise attack at Pearl Harbor might have had a little something to do with it.
We also had military bases in the Philippines and on Guam that were likewise attacked.
I guess we should have just shrugged those off, yes?

And as an aside, by then Japan's invasion forces were all over the south pacific and southeast asia, committing atrocities at a mind blowing clip.

Guam and the Philippines were products of American imperialism, along with Cuba and Puerto Rico. The nerve.

To all major military powers it is crucial to have bases all over the World. Makes it much easier to respond to a crisis, wherever it happens

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
haha good one. they targeted civilian areas and didn't stop until they killed as many civilians as possible. little kids. but they were the good guys. You keep on telling yourselves that.

The Allies targeted civilian areas because the cowardly Nazi leadership put munitions factories there hoping they wouldn't.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Umm...the surprise attack at Pearl Harbor might have had a little something to do with it.
We also had military bases in the Philippines and on Guam that were likewise attacked.
I guess we should have just shrugged those off, yes?

And as an aside, by then Japan's invasion forces were all over the south pacific and southeast asia, committing atrocities at a mind blowing clip.

yeah the surprise attack.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
To all major military powers it is crucial to have bases all over the World. Makes it much easier to respond to a crisis, wherever it happens

yeah a crisis.
thats it.

I am discussing history with people who think the wars were a matter of the good guys verses the bad guys and not a matter of money and business.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Call it what it is. War crimes. History is written by the victors

The official story is that the Germans , who took in hundreds of thousands of Jews mostly from Russia and other countries where they were supposedly "being persecuted" when no one else would, hated Jews so much that they rounded them up, gassed them to death, and cremated 6 million of them.
(Russia, after it was taken over by communists who's leaders were mostly all jews murdered and imprisoned 10's of millions of Christians, but that doesn't count).

So Germans murdered 6 million civillians all Jewish. So that would mean that even if they actually killed half the ones they rounded up that would be 12 million rounded up. Only problem with that is there was at most about 3-4 million jewish people in Germany, Poland and all the land Germany occupied during the war.
Amazing how they did that.

But without turning this into a debate over that lets just say its true.
Germans murdered 6 million civilians all of whom happened to be Jewish because Hitler hated Jews (even the ones in the SS and Luftwaffe) and he wanted to take over the world.
The method was mainly poison gas.

The US and Britian intentionally killed civilians too. At least a few hundred thousand of them.
Their method was mainly bombs, fire, and artillery.

So what's the fucking difference?