• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
There are certain rumors pointing that Cena will win in NoC....

The thing is, Vince always want to change plans before the main event at the PPV, but they're all just rumors...

There are certain rumors pointing that Cena will win in NoC....

The thing is, Vince always want to change plans before the main event at the PPV, but they're all just rumors...

Yep, just rumours, but still out there. Apparently Vince has told creative to book Cena "stronger" against Brock this time out, as he didn't like the face of the company taking such a one-sided beating last time. The idea to have Cena win is very much on the table, as apparently WWE are rethinking the idea of the part-time champion. I still think this gives the title matches a 'big fight' feel, but whatever. They could look to transition the belt to Rollins via cash-in at some point, and then have either Reigns or Ambrose go over Rollins, but this would mess with their plans for 'Mania.

Hand in hand with that though, is the rumour that Stone Cold is training like a madman right now. He has stated in the past that it would take him 6 months to get in ring shape for one more match, and he's stated he'd do 'Mania if the payday and opponent were right. It wouldn't be a title shot obviously, but the mill is running right now with the names 'Taker, Brock and CM Punk (yeah, right) riding forefront.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Well, so much for the Reigns push ... had hernia surgery yesterday. :(

As noted earlier, Roman Reigns was rushed to a Nashville, Tennessee hospital where he underwent emergency surgery for an abdominal hernia, also know as an incarcerated hernia. Reigns will miss tomorrow's Night of Champions pay-per-view and the match against Seth Rollins.

WWE physician Chris Amann says Reigns' condition is not related to any in-ring activity. He said:

"Roman has had a pre-existing hernia for some time, which unfortunately had become acutely painful, which led to him going to the emergency room in Nashville. He was found to have a large hernia that was unable to be reduced, which means pushed back into the abdominal cavity. As a result, it was necessary to perform an emergency operation to open up the hernia sac and try and push it back into the abdominal cavity."

Amann added that the hernia suffered by Reigns is different from a sports hernia. Reigns' injury is an inguinal hernia which "can sometimes come from sports" but might also be present at birth.

Reigns has been transferred to a recovery area and is "doing quite well." Doctors will continue to monitor his progress with a particular focus on preventing infection and insuring that his intestinal functions return to normal. He may be discharged from the hospital as early as tomorrow.

According to Dr. Amann, a typical recovery time for a condition like this is approximately four to six weeks, noting that because this particular hernia was significant, Reigns will likely be out of commission for "closer to six weeks."

http://www.wrestlingattitude.com/ne...ns-and-how-long-he-will-be-out-of-action.html

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
The Great One back in Brooklyn....

Oh dear God no...:facepalm:

Why doesn't that part time Hollywood schmuck just crawl back in his a hole where he rightfully belongs? What the hell was McMahon thinking? Worst return of the year by far...

Rock was in NY already for something else and Vince asked him if he wanted to do something and Rock agreed. it was one off thing last night. i did think it was cool of the Rock to take time out of what ever he was in NY for to show up for WWE.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Rock was in NY already for something else and Vince asked him if he wanted to do something and Rock agreed. it was one off thing last night. i did think it was cool of the Rock to take time out of what ever he was in NY for to show up for WWE.

Was only kayfabe joking...sigh I should've been a wrestler

Orton and Ziggler was tremendous on Raw and of course A J being around. Like the "standard" bet between Stephanie and HHH for $1.00 ha. Raw needs something else though.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Gotta give it to Damien Sandow. They bury him in bad gimmicks but he still rises and gets himself over. I was cracking up as he was stunt-selling on the outside for The Miz. Still best as Lanny Poffdow.

2HiqYkg.gif
tumblr_ncb19tmgv11sbzhteo2_400.gif

tumblr_ndezt8ftAa1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ndexyv524i1saykaxo1_400.gif