• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
they had something great with the "Intellectual Savior of the unwashed masses' gimmick and they went and fucked that up. he was like a modern day old school heel. reminded me of how Ravishing Rick Rude would insult the crowd before his matches.

I missed SS and the RAW after it. Heard both were great.

The Vince interview was difficult to listen to, but it's what many expected. They simply do not give a shit about anyone's direction except one man's.

I'm afraid for Punk but excited as well. His interview with Colt was very interesting and Vince of course blames the roster for his creative teams lack of talent. AJ should win Diva of the year because believe it or not, she's the only full package Diva.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
AJ is incredible, especially when compared to the rest of the Divas division.
Meh.

Give me Paige, Emma, Bayley, Charlotte, or Sasha Banks.

Roman Reigns! Heeeeeeeeeeeee's BAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKK!!! OOOOOOOAAAAAH.
Even more meh. He's Cena 2.0 but with an even more limited move set. Won't be too long until Reigns is getting booed as much as he's getting cheered. He was the least talented member of The Shield both on the mic and in the ring. Only natural that WWE creative would push him to the moon.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Roman Reigns! Heeeeeeeeeeeee's BAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKK!!! OOOOOOOAAAAAH.

Like Ace said, another 3 move wonder who's Vince's latest "Big Man Crush"

He'll soon be yesterday's news.

Oh, and it doesn't hurt his case that he's family with Rock, Uso's etc...

Yes, give us overrated NXT women and current NXT women that won't be able to promote themselves like AJ. Good idea.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Best Raw of the last 5 years.

Vince is right, nobody wants to see those scrawny NXT dopes.

Yes, give us overrated NXT women and current NXT women that won't be able to promote themselves like AJ. Good idea.
What's AJ done that warrants so much praise? She hasn't had a good match in well over a year and she'd held the title for super long. Only reaction she gets now is from her husband.

Thankfully she'll be gone relatively soon (probably within the year) and they can freshen up the roster. People can stomach so much Paige vs. AJ matches that are super underwhelming.