• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Nice to see Jericho back on RAW on Monday night - very excited to see the Wyatt beatdown that followed, as given Jericho's track record of putting people over, maybe Wyatt can finally get a feud with a top star that he "wins". Either way, I'm excited to see the program, as both are great talkers and can go in the ring. I imagine Harper/Rowan will continue to chase the tag titles until SummerSlam, at which point they should go over until WWE can - if they even will - bring another credible threat to the tag division. In the mean time, Bray should finally get a feud with someone that can make them both look good, without resorting to the usual good guy standing tall.

Deepcover

Closed Account
AJ Lee is back and boy did she ever turn Paige's Cinderella's dream into six foot under. Kinda like what Hogan did to Yoko @ WMIX. Well that's what happens when one has an ego.
Break the walls down....

Yeah, they said that Lesnar will win at Summerslam and then hold the title until WM 31. Reigns is going to win the Rumble and he will challenge Lesnar at WM. He will win over Lesnar.

Btw, which I don't like is that they're only making Reigns a-man-with-only-three-moves. I understand it's for pushing him, but c'mon...

Deepcover

Closed Account
Yeah, they said that Lesnar will win at Summerslam and then hold the title until WM 31. Reigns is going to win the Rumble and he will challenge Lesnar at WM. He will win over Lesnar.

Btw, which I don't like is that they're only making Reigns a-man-with-only-three-moves. I understand it's for pushing him, but c'mon...

I still have a feeling Reigns will win the title @ SS

AJ Lee is back and boy did she ever turn Paige's Cinderella's dream into six foot under. Kinda like what Hogan did to Yoko @ WMIX. Well that's what happens when one has an ego.

Let's not go nuts. AJ and Paige are now 1-1 in brief non-matches. They might have a proper match on a PPV one day, which might be worth watching.

I still have a feeling Reigns will win the title @ SS

Reigns is wrestling Hunter at SummerSlam. The title match at SummerSlam will be Cena/Lesnar.

Lesnar will win the title and hold it for a couple of months to pop network renewals then lose it and fuck off for a bit. He doesn't have enough dates left on his deal to be a regular on-screen character between SummerSlam and Mania. If Daniel Bryan recovers over the next 3-4 months, the theory is that a Rollins "cash in" will be a tool to transition the belt from Lesnar back to Danny Bry. I'll be honest ; while I'm sure that Reigns will win the Rumble, I have no idea who he will wrestle at Mania. But there is zero chance Lesnar gets an uninterrupted title reign between SummerSlam and WrestleMania. It would involve him appearing on more TV dates than they're paying him to do per year.

So, Sting tweeted out.... "07.14.14".....that's next monday's date.

Any speculation on what that means anyone????

Boom. Him and Flair will have a little reminiscence too, I'm guessing.

Re: WWE Raw & Smackdown Weekly Thread

AJ and Paige have been added to the Battleground card - too soon IMHO - I would have liked to see a chase, and the establishment of some character. Thus far the story they're telling is that Paige is suddenly a heel, and AJ is the returning champ/face that acts like a heel. No rational explanation for either, except possibly with Paige as the WWE once again buried a new talent by giving her nothing to work with, no credible opponents, and focusing the "Divas" (how I hate that name) division on Alicia going crazy, a bad tag team breakup, and the Summer Rae/Layla love triangle. That would turn me heel too.

- - - Updated - - -

AJ and Paige have been added to the Battleground card - too soon IMHO - I would have liked to see a chase, and the establishment of some character. Thus far the story they're telling is that Paige is suddenly a heel, and AJ is the returning champ/face that acts like a heel. No rational explanation for either, except possibly with Paige as the WWE once again buried a new talent by giving her nothing to work with, no credible opponents, and focusing the "Divas" (how I hate that name) division on Alicia going crazy, a bad tag team breakup, and the Summer Rae/Layla love triangle. That would turn me heel too.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Boom. Him and Flair will have a little reminiscence too, I'm guessing.

I would love to see some niceties walking down memory lane then when Sting turns his back Flair waffles him with a chair to remind you of how naive Sting always was.

ricflairwhoo.gif

"WOOOOOOOOO! Gotcha again, Stinger!"

I would love to see some niceties walking down memory lane then when Sting turns his back Flair waffles him with a chair to remind you of how naive Sting always was.

Between the Flair betrayals of both their time in the Horsemen in 89/90 and the tail end of 1995, the fact he could never really could trust Luger, and several other guys turning on him, I think the Stinger is a candidate for "most turned on character ever" - right up there with Kane. Between his dad, his brother, Chyna, X-Pac, Tori... need I go on? Everyone turns on Kane.

nah, 2K will will improve the shit out of it. they have a bigger budget than THQ to work with. and Visual Concepts are scanning the roster.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Between the Flair betrayals of both their time in the Horsemen in 89/90 and the tail end of 1995, the fact he could never really could trust Luger, and several other guys turning on him, I think the Stinger is a candidate for "most turned on character ever" - right up there with Kane. Between his dad, his brother, Chyna, X-Pac, Tori... need I go on? Everyone turns on Kane.

At least Kane gets his dick wet occasionally. Sting is always getting fucked by Horsemen. Shoulda been named Stung instead.

Never sees it coming either.
Starrcade-1989-Horsemen.jpg
fired3.jpg

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
The Rock just revealed on the ESPY preshow that he and Roman Reigns are cousins.

Am I the only one that this is news to?