• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Does Xavier, Kofi, and Big E's faction have a name yet? Should call 'em The CPTs.

ffa9591c59c238f6aa43d3422c77e8e2_crop_north.jpg

"You know what tiiiiiiiiiime it is? IT'S COLORED PEOPLE TIME!"

Does Xavier, Kofi, and Big E's faction have a name yet? Should call 'em The CPTs.

"You know what tiiiiiiiiiime it is? IT'S COLORED PEOPLE TIME!"

We all know they should be called the Nation of Domination 2.0

As for ADR, I guess the Latino Market wasn't a lucrative as they thought, otherwise it would have been a slap on the wrist. Ricardo, (Real) Sin Cara, Camacho... that's putting a lot of pressure on Rey.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Lesnar should beat Cena for the title and then dump his sorry ass in piss and vomit but unfortunately that's not going to happen. Cena will defeat Lesnar @ SSlam...

As for ADR, I guess the Latino Market wasn't a lucrative as they thought, otherwise it would have been a slap on the wrist.

It's been known for months that Del Rio has been wanting to leave and wouldn't be signing a new deal when his contract was up. They've basically done him a favour by releasing him early.

Wonder who he smacked around.

Here's what allegedly happened with ADR:
According to a new report, WWE's social media manager was supposedly asked to wipe his plate clean following a meal in catering. He allegedly joked that it was Del Rio's job to clean the plate, which could be perceived as racist by Hispanic people. Del Rio was informed of the comment, and confronted him. The individual did not apologize for his remark and then smiled at him. Fuming, Del Rio slapped him.

I don't condone violence, but it's really REALLY hard not to feel sorry for him. Still, for WWE to drop one of, if not their top Latino star for an office worker sounds like there was more at play.

:picardfacepalm: you really think that they would make Cena Lose the title so soon?Cena won't lost the title until after October when the WWe 2k15 game is out.He is their cover boy and will have to promote the game.

Lesnar will win the title because they will want Lesnar main eventing a couple of PPVs to pop Network renewals. That's a thousand times more important to the company's short term financial future than video games sales. Besides, the people that will buy WWE 2K15 will do so anyway, who is on the cover is irrelevant, and whether that man is champion or not is even more irrelevant.

John Cena does not need to be champion to do the required promo work the company expects of him, just as he did between October 2011 and September 2013 when he wasn't champion. He's John Cena, being champion or not makes no difference to his status.

I think there's a simpler reason why Lesnar will win: WWE needs to justify letting him breaking the streak. Taker once said that whoever breaks the streak will be someone that WWE will be vested in. And you can't be more vested in a star than giving him the title.

It also lets Cena move on to a different storyline. Personally, I'd love to see Nikki turn heel at the PPV, ultimately leading to a Cena/Bryan story.

I'm not. That piece of garbage is ruining the diva's division as I speak...Lee needs to skip her sorry ass back to NJ ASAP!

Get over it. She's not a piece of garbage. She actually has promo cutting skills and the creative team are who you should blame for the status of a division that didn't do any better when AJ was gone. AJ needs to do nothing but continue being the champ.

:picardfacepalm: you really think that they would make Cena Lose the title so soon?Cena won't lost the title until after October when the WWe 2k15 game is out.He is their cover boy and will have to promote the game.

A face palm? How mature. Do you not remember his reaction to the cover? He didn't stop doing promotional work when he wasn't champ so him being on the cover of 2k15 has nothing to do with him winning or not. Also, Brock just ended the streak. The only condition fans wanted for the streak to end was the winner to make it worth something by getting the title. Cena is not more important than the streak.

Get over it. She's not a piece of garbage. She actually has promo cutting skills and the creative team are who you should blame for the status of a division that didn't do any better when AJ was gone. AJ needs to do nothing but continue being the champ.

I agree that AJ has talent and easily one of the best Divas. She's also likeable as a lifelong wrestling fan (That clip of her meeting Lita as a kid was cool)
That said, I agree with Deepcover in that I don't think they should be giving the title to her (or anyone) for that long. Paige deserved a longer run to show that she's worthy, and I don't see why the "crazy chick angle version #99" can't work with her as champion.

As for RAW, I'm interested to see if Chelsea Green aka Jaida, who is playing "Megan Miller"/Bryan's Therapist will get a full contract with WWE. She's from Lance Storm's Wrestling School, and word is that she performed at the last couple WWE house shows. I'd say there's a good chance she'll be involved at the PPV. It's a little unique since she'll be the first Diva that didn't come through NXT (ever since that program started).
724e9767928f607feb8263a315a81134_400x400.jpeg

Apparently, wwe didn't think Paige was getting enough praise as just wanted her to hold the title until AJ's return. The division will be better when there are more interesting divas who have cool gimmicks and can actually cut a promo. Bellas are getting huge attention and for a very lame reason.

Deepcover

Closed Account

Yeah let's continue to see that overrated heap skipping around the ring like a loser while using Brie & Nikki's moves to her own benefit. I was over AJ Lee a long time ago...A...long...time...ago...

Yeah let's continue to see that overrated heap skipping around the ring like a loser while using Brie & Nikki's moves to her own benefit. I was over AJ Lee a long time ago...A...long...time...ago...

Yes, let's. Loser? Umm, she has the belt. Bella twins have no moves and used reality tv to get noticed because they lack wrestling skills.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Two matches, two title changes. I figured Paige would win her rematch, but I didn't think they'd take the strap off Miz already. Great to see Ziggler getting a push even if it is with a midcard title. With two title changes already, it makes me wonder if Lesnar is still going to beat Cena. I would have predicted that at the start of the night... not so sure now.

And I may be in the minority here, but I love Miz as a heel. He can draw heat, and he's a decent worker. He's fun to hate.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Paige won. She may not have the best mic skills but she sure knows how to take back what's rightfully hers and that's THEE diva's title...I'm very satisfied:)

Deepcover

Closed Account
Two matches, two title changes. I figured Paige would win her rematch, but I didn't think they'd take the strap off Miz already. Great to see Ziggler getting a push even if it is with a midcard title. With two title changes already, it makes me wonder if Lesnar is still going to beat Cena. I would have predicted that at the start of the night... not so sure now.

And I may be in the minority here, but I love Miz as a heel. He can draw heat, and he's a decent worker. He's fun to hate.

Looks like Miz is going to be the next top company guy...