• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
How dare Nikki put her hands on the boss, Stephanie.....................now lets hope Daniel Bryan makes the right decision or it's bye bye Nikki ! Actually, he should give up the belt if he can't defend it ! Alicia Fox is one tough girl too. I would say those were the best Raw highlights.

How dare Nikki put her hands on the boss, Stephanie.....................now lets hope Daniel Bryan makes the right decision or it's bye bye Nikki ! Actually, he should give up the belt if he can't defend it ! Alicia Fox is one tough girl too. I would say those were the best Raw highlights.

and yet, how many times has the boss' (Steph and H}{H) put their hands on the talent?! double standard, hypocrisy, call it whatever, WWE sweeps details under the rug thinking we won't remember. but we do, and it never gets brought up on tv again. thats what bugs the shit out of me with WWE. just like when Vickie accused AJ of having a relationship with a WWE Superstar which eventually got AJ fired as GM. BUT WAIT, didn't Vickie do the same damn thing 3 different times? Edge, Ziggler and some other guy, who's name i can't remember, that lasted in the company for what, 3 weeks? Cena did bring up those facts during the Vickie/AJ angle, but they got ignored and AJ still got fired as the GM. when will Vince and the other monkeys in management get it in their heads that fans don't forget shit? wishful thinking? it makes me hate being a wrestling fan sometimes. maybe those anti-wrestling critics are right when they call us fans stupid idiots, cause WWE sure does like to think we are.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

and yet, how many times has the boss' (Steph and H}{H) put their hands on the talent?! double standard, hypocrisy, call it whatever, WWE sweeps details under the rug thinking we won't remember. but we do, and it never gets brought up on tv again. thats what bugs the shit out of me with WWE. just like when Vickie accused AJ of having a relationship with a WWE Superstar which eventually got AJ fired as GM. BUT WAIT, didn't Vickie do the same damn thing 3 different times? Edge, Ziggler and some other guy, who's name i can't remember, that lasted in the company for what, 3 weeks? Cena did bring up those facts during the Vickie/AJ angle, but they got ignored and AJ still got fired as the GM. when will Vince and the other monkeys in management get it in their heads that fans don't forget shit? wishful thinking? it makes me hate being a wrestling fan sometimes. maybe those anti-wrestling critics are right when they call us fans stupid idiots, cause WWE sure does like to think we are.

You guys do realize that these are STORYLINES that creative come up with from week to week, depending on the "pop" or reaction the characters receive from the audiences?

and yet, how many times has the boss' (Steph and H}{H) put their hands on the talent?! double standard, hypocrisy, call it whatever, WWE sweeps details under the rug thinking we won't remember. but we do, and it never gets brought up on tv again. thats what bugs the shit out of me with WWE. just like when Vickie accused AJ of having a relationship with a WWE Superstar which eventually got AJ fired as GM. BUT WAIT, didn't Vickie do the same damn thing 3 different times? Edge, Ziggler and some other guy, who's name i can't remember, that lasted in the company for what, 3 weeks? Cena did bring up those facts during the Vickie/AJ angle, but they got ignored and AJ still got fired as the GM.

You might even say that the hypocrisy of Vickie back then and The Authority today, gives you a reason to not like them? Which is the point since they are - BOO! HISS! - heel characters.

when will Vince and the other monkeys in management get it in their heads that fans don't forget shit? wishful thinking? it makes me hate being a wrestling fan sometimes. maybe those anti-wrestling critics are right when they call us fans stupid idiots, cause WWE sure does like to think we are.

It's mostly for kids these days, who don't have the same anal retentive tendencies as we grown-up rasslin' fans do.

People who heap scorn on pro wrestling and call its fans idiots mostly do so because they labour under the misconception that we all think it's real. My favourite technique when asked "Why do you watch wrestling? It's not real you know" is to reply "Why do you watch (insert name of their favourite soap or drama)? It's not real you know!" and watch them turn red in frustration.

McMahon about 15 years ago when they did the name change from WWF already stated that it is a stage show.

I find the WWE as a great sitcom, not a sport. But still, it gives you laughs for two hours.

They always give that line where they try to compare themselves to the NBA, NASCAR or NHL, like they're a real sport, though. Of course won't with the NFL because it's a monster. Then later say Sports Entertain-ment this and that.

They don't give a fuck about people thinking they're a real sport any more. They bang on about "longest running weekly episodic program" every week on Raw because they'd rather be compared to The Simpsons or whatever other long-running shows populate US telly. Look at Total Divas and Legends House ; it's entertainment, and its fuck all to do with trying to convince you what goes on in the ring is real. That ship has long sailed.

They don't even give a fuck about people thinking they're "pro wrestling" which is a choreographed sport. "Wrestling" and its derivatives are dirty words that you only ever hear on WWE TV when they are forced to say the "wrestle" in "WrestleMania."

I, for one forgot about the incident until watching it again but i'm old so I have an excuse ha. Anyway, you can't take it that seriously and at the same time if you can;t wrestle for a long period the''right'' thing to do is give up the belt.....yes ?

You guys do realize that these are STORYLINES that creative come up with from week to week, depending on the "pop" or reaction the characters receive from the audiences?

Remember this ?..............................................

Of course ! But i'm not a Bryan fan and love it when Kane drags him around like a rag doll and pile drives him, ha ! If it wasn't for Stephanie and Triple HHH i'm not sure what would be left. Remember the classic Stone Cold/Vince McMahon skits ?

http://youtu.be/zGrDfAVywL8

They don't give a fuck about people thinking they're a real sport any more. They bang on about "longest running weekly episodic program" every week on Raw because they'd rather be compared to The Simpsons or whatever other long-running shows populate US telly. Look at Total Divas and Legends House ; it's entertainment, and its fuck all to do with trying to convince you what goes on in the ring is real. That ship has long sailed.

They don't even give a fuck about people thinking they're "pro wrestling" which is a choreographed sport. "Wrestling" and its derivatives are dirty words that you only ever hear on WWE TV when they are forced to say the "wrestle" in "WrestleMania."

And i'm hooked on Total Divas. Never saw Legends House but looks good from the preview.

Last edited by a moderator:
In positive news, The Shield and Evolution absolutely tore it up, in a possible Match Of The Year contender last night. And Bray and Cena had a fairly great match as well, even though it ended with the usual CENAWINSLOL. I would have marked out so hard if the lights had turned out right before the ten count and Bray had magically teleported out of the container.

The match I was most pleasantly surprised by was Big E vs Rusev. That was a fair old collision. OK, everyone knew Rusev would win, but he showed vulnerability before he did.

Well I didn't see that coming. Seth just became the number one heel in the company and the greatest stable in over a decade has been broken up. Wow. Seriously, I haven't heard "You Sold Out" chants that loud since Goldberg vs Lesnar.

double swerve. Shield is setting up H}{H and Orton. :D

Why would they bother when they already had a 3-on-2 advantage over Trips and Orton, and they've just handed Evolution their asses twice consecutively in 3-on-3? I've read people on other forums make this suggestion AND a friend at work today suggest it, and I fail to grasp the logic at all.

Turning Rollins for me gives Reigns a handy revenge storyline to keep him occupied until SummerSlam where Hunter wants him 1-on-1.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Re: WWE Raw & Smackdown Weekly Thread

I absolutely hate the breakup of The Shield. They beat Evolution in the two previous PPV. They would have had a one man advantage with Batista's departure. How does it make any goddamn sense for Rollins to leave the dominant young group to join the losing veterans? Why would he do that? The Shield was the most dominant faction to come out of WWE in a long time. And they're finished because Dave has to go promote a movie and HHH needs some new blood for his faction that's ten years past its prime.

Fuck off. Now we'll get to see more of HHH. Yawn. I don't have any interest in watching him wrestle. WWE is becoming unwatchable again. I just don't care about any of the story lines. No wonder ratings are so low. Call me if Punk returns...

Deepcover

Closed Account

I absolutely hate the breakup of The Shield. They beat Evolution in the two previous PPV. They would have had a one man advantage with Batista's departure. How does it make any goddamn sense for Rollins to leave the dominant young group to join the losing veterans? Why would he do that? The Shield was the most dominant faction to come out of WWE in a long time. And they're finished because Dave has to go promote a movie and HHH needs some new blood for his faction that's ten years past its prime.

Fuck off. Now we'll get to see more of HHH. Yawn. I don't have any interest in watching him wrestle. WWE is becoming unwatchable again. I just don't care about any of the story lines. No wonder ratings are so low. Call me if Punk returns...

I'm not surprised The Shield broke up. What would you expect from a bunch of dinosaurs doing the same thing on Raw night in and night out. In any case does anyone here knows how Paige and Alisha Fox do?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not surprised The Shield broke up. What would you expect from a bunch of dinosaurs doing the same thing on Raw night in and night out. In any case does anyone here knows how Paige and Alisha Fox do?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I have to also say that the newest bunch of NXT guys and gals are very talented... but their gimmicks are horseshit.

1. Rusev - big, powerful dude. The big anti-American Russian nationalist (from Bulgaria no less) would have fit in perfectly in the 1984, Cold War era WWF. But he's not going to draw much heat with it now. Spoiler alert: we won. And it's completely over the heads of younger WWE fans who weren't around to see the USSR. Without a change in character, he'll probably end up like Mason Ryan or Big E. I'd be surprised if he's still getting a push in four months.

2. Adam Rose - This gimmick is way over in NXT. He gets a great reaction. But most WWE fans don't know who he is. So they just think he's this crazy party guy who pals around with a giant bunny. It flopped. Give him something else to do. He's Fandango 2.0.

3. Bo Dallas - He's reasonably talented, but the BO-lieve, Tony Robbins, motivational guy isn't going to cut it here. He's annoying, but he's not generating any heat. Dude is Bray Wyatt's brother. Couldn't we do something with that?

4. Emma - One of the few divas I'd pay money to see. She put on some great matches in NXT when she was given time to work. She has been critically misused since being called up. They're wasting her talent on battles with Summer Rae and teaming her with Santino. Really?

The match I was most pleasantly surprised by was Big E vs Rusev. That was a fair old collision. OK, everyone knew Rusev would win, but he showed vulnerability before he did.

Nice to see him honored on Raw and hope you paid tribute, ha ! Like their national anthem and ohhhh the ravishing russian, Lana !

Leave it to Daniel Bryan to not give up the belt and let his wife Brie quit. Wonder when the family starts. Like Paige but Fox is real good. Stephanie and Cena talked pretty good on Raw. Stephanie has come a long way !

Deepcover

Closed Account
Looks like Batista left the company since upper management wouldn't give him a title shot. Another dinosaur disgruntled due to wrestling politics

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Looks like Batista left the company since upper management wouldn't give him a title shot. Another dinosaur disgruntled due to wrestling politics

It's a work.

He's leaving to promote a movie he's in that is coming out and to start filming another one.