• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
So, maybe this is a well known fact that I obviously didn't know, but based on Punk's newest look (especially the facial hair) I'm guessing he's quite the fan of Wolverine?!?!?!

So did anyone catch the Kaitlyn nip slip?

no! but thank god i recorded the show!

i was to busy getting DUPED by the WWE on the Mark henry retirement segment!!! i was on the brink of tearing up as he was going through it all ....then BAM!!....... a world's strongest slam on Cena!! i feel foolish that i bought into it.

no! but thank god i recorded the show!

i was to busy getting DUPED by the WWE on the Mark henry retirement segment!!! i was on the brink of tearing up as he was going through it all ....then BAM!!....... a world's strongest swerve on Cena!! i feel foolish that i bought into it.

fixed.
hey, you're not the only one. that man deserves a damn Oscar!

So did anyone catch the Kaitlyn nip slip?

i watched the whole show last night and i have to argue that there wasn't really a nip slip or more specifically a "seen" nip slip.
did she flow out of that skimpy top? Sure! was there more breast meat showing when she adjusted her top? sure
nip slip ? if there was ...i didn't see it and i rewound and slow-mo played the thing like 3 times.

did the Ziggler attack on Del Rio look REALLY vicious? when he flew off the stage and blasted Del Rio it looked like it was a pretty solid forearm to the back of the head.

Brock surprised me also - coming out and F-5'ing Punk.

the McMahon family triangle power struggle is giving me a good laugh also.

so RAw this past week was ok. nothing crazy happened but i am trying to figure out where they are heading with this McMahon family power struggle and what the end result is going to be.
also wondering how Khali is STILL featured on tv!! he is God Fucking Awful and ryback as new as he is has to carry him in their match?

Randy Orton??? really? i guess the mark henry v cena wasn't generating enough buzz so they drop orton into some type of feud eventually with Cena??
the crowd as well as i was dumbfounded? and where was kane?? i guess he really isn't like by Vince and was pulled from the ppv??? or was that awful beating on monday night the reason he was not involved?
i guess bringing back RVD and giving him an immediate push by winning the MITB isn't the way things are done in the WWE??
they talk so much about the WWE universe but never really listen to them!! that crowd would have popped HUGE for RVD winning and there would be an air of excitement around Raw if he won.

BTW.... isn't Raw and Smackdown supposed to be 2 different rosters for "2 different shows" or was it because a ppv was coming because lately it seems like Smackdown is Monday Night Raw....continued. there is no Smackdown specific guys solely on that show.

Randy doesn't need to start a rivalry against Cena, I'm sure he will cash his MITB contract against Daniel Bryan and then start a rivalry between them. What I've just seen of Cody Rhodes in MITB was amazing, hope he will receive a push soon.

Cm Punk vs Lesnar at Summerslam will be epic, oh btw RVD still got it!!! At least he's scheduled for a fight, not like Brock..he only fights in ppv's...

I'm really liking where the main event picture is headed. Punk and Bryan are smoldering hot right now, and I could see them building those two for a main event Wrestlemania slot. Maybe that is just wishful thinking, but both are in great feuds, and could come out looking very strong heading into Rumble.

Did anyone else besides me think that they were reworking the Corporation angle with Orton the same way they did back when the Rock won the WWE title?

Did anyone else besides me think that they were reworking the Corporation angle with Orton the same way they did back when the Rock won the WWE title?

Just you and everyone else that saw the show. That said, the new Corporation is better than the old one because they have THREE Big Boss Men instead of just one.

tumblr_mryc9ky5PP1svsahho1_250.jpg
tumblr_mryc96zRgH1svsahho1_500.jpg

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Yea, and Daniel Bryan is "supposed" to be the new Stone Cold?

Uh boy....:facepalm:

Yea, and Daniel Bryan is "supposed" to be the new Stone Cold?

Why the quote marks? Or rather, why the quote marks there? By "supposed" do you mean Danny Bry isn't really supposed to be the new Stone Cold? If so, I agree with you, he isn't. He's a babyface that got shafted by the (extended) McMahon family, but there the similarities end.