• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yeah. I think they freeze him in a chamber next to Walt Disney. ;)

Following the Extreme Rules PPV on Sunday, there was a huge backstage blow-up involving Brock Lesnar.

According to several sources, Lesnar lost it on a number of WWE officials and began ripping apart a dressing room, upset over the John Cena promo that closed the PPV.

The original plan was for Cena, despite winning, to be so beaten that he was carried out of the building, leaving an opening for Lesnar to brag that while he had lost the battle on a fluke, he had won the war.

When Cena decided to address the audience, Lesnar perceived it as Cena double crossing him and lost in on WWE officials. It's not yet known how they calmed him down, but tonight's angle with HHH was planned in advance as a way to remove Lesnar from TV.

Sources within the company have indicated that Lesnar's current deal only requires him to work two dates minimum.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/68064/-big-backstage-blowup-at-extreme-rules-ppv.html?p=1

lol, so funny if true. Cena would be a bigger dickbag than Hogan.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
D-Bry vs Punk? At a PPV?

Oh my gentle Jesus.

So we differ in opinion on Eve's abilities. That's ok.

On a different subject, would it not make sense, now, for The Undertaker to come back and challenge Lesnar? He doesn't come around anymore unless he can find a good enough reason, and to challenge the guy who assaulted and broke the arm of the one guy in the WWE he really respects would fit well enough, imo.
I mean, unless he's only going to do 'Mania's from now on.

I think if Eve really wanted to she could become one of the best Divas in history. She has the talent, both in ring and on the mic, and she definitely has the looks as well. I doubt she would want to put so much effort into WWE, though.

I think Undertaker will have to eventually return to challenge Lesnar. If I can predict their plan what I think WWE will do is have Lesnar face off against all of WWE's top talent month-after-month until there's no one left to fight and then cue the gong... I'd save that for Survivor Series, though, but they definitely won't miss their chance to have Taker/Lesnar after that whole UFC debacle before Wrestlemania XXVII.

Cena is supposed to be a company player, so I have a hard time believing he would do that.

I very much doubt Cena only took it upon himself to address the audience after his fight with Lesnar. I'd put my money on him just doing what he was told to do. It wouldn't be the first time the suits changed plans at the last minute (the Montreal Screwjob being the most famous of such).
The way things seem to be going, I don't know if we'll see ol' Brockli with the company for too much longer. He still thinks he's bigger than the company - and I'm not just trying to quote what Triple H said to him. The guy didn't leave on such good terms and as soon as he comes back he's already making trouble. Bigger names have been let go over less.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I very much doubt Cena only took it upon himself to address the audience after his fight with Lesnar. I'd put my money on him just doing what he was told to do. It wouldn't be the first time the suits changed plans at the last minute (the Montreal Screwjob being the most famous of such).
The way things seem to be going, I don't know if we'll see ol' Brockli with the company for too much longer. He still thinks he's bigger than the company - and I'm not just trying to quote what Triple H said to him. The guy didn't leave on such good terms and as soon as he comes back he's already making trouble. Bigger names have been let go over less.

He only signed a minimum show contract.
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2012/0502/552288/brock-lesnar/

Don't expect him to be around much longer, Vince doesn't like him.

Maybe I'm wrong.....but whenever someone leaves WWE to (and usually not on the best of terms) to go and try things elsewhere (which they usually end up failing), whe they eventually come back Vince seems to agree for two reasons....1. To milk as much $$$ out of them as possible, and 2. To basically humiliate them and/or whatever group they were once associated with.

Brock will be no exception.

First match back, loses to Cena. And, now, more than anything, I want to see Lesnar vs HHH, and IF that ever happened, you know Brock would be going down again!!!

And, as far as Lesnar goes, I have NO problem with that! HA!

"In addition, when he was given the finish, he was told he was being protected because he was destroying Cena, that Cena would get the win, collapse, and have to be helped out of the ring and left for dead. Instead, Cena did a weird promo that based on what we were told, he was not authorized to do. Everyone backstage, including Vince McMahon either had no idea what he was doing (and it was not in the script for the show), or maybe Vince knew and was pretending. But given how it turned out, I’d bet on the former. In the interview, Cena talked about how much he gave for the match, and he did, how he was now going on vacation for a while. He talked about how everyone in WWE, good guys, bad guys, big guys and small guys, do everything they can to entertain you people. He said he was proud he could have a match like this in Chicago, and that if he’s leaving for a while, he wouldn’t want to have gone out any other way."

That's from the latest Wrestling Observer. So how much of it is a work, like Vince truly knowing, and how much is not?

Vince wouldn't let anything he didn't know about be broadcast. I mean he is in the ear of all the announcers and feed them lines to say. I'm not a huge Cena fan, but I bet he was just doing what he was told to do.

i watched RAW yesterday- should say i FF through it.
was that a throw-away show? they basically did nothing with the show storyline wise other than have Cena get injured more and have brock attack HHH. :dunno:

^ Yeah, you got it about right. This week's Raw seems to run with the same formula.

1:03. One minute, three seconds. That's how long the Diva match lasted, from starting bell to pinfall. One minute....three seconds... :facepalm:
Damn, it's not even long enough to be a piss-break match.

It seems they're basically paid to stay at hotels, arrive at the venues, sit in a makeup chair for x-amount of time, put on their ring attire, pose for fan photos, go over last-minute stuff for the match, strut to the ring, pose, do a- wait, what? The match is already over? Ok, walk backstage, socialize, shower, soap each other's tits, scissor-hump each other, dry off, get dressed, go out to dinner, go back to the hotel, wake up and head to the next city...

Here's my idea for WWE, if they don't want women wrestling in their company but still want the eye candy: Cheerleaders. Remember when WCW did that for Monday Nitro? That was awesome! Hot females dancing between matches. Why not?

CM Punk lives dream, sings at Cubs game

CHICAGO – For a guy who has won seven world championships as a professional wrestler and has performed in front of millions, CM Punk appeared ... well, slightly jittery in the press box on Monday night at Wrigley Field.

“To me, I don’t really get nervous as often wrestling anymore,” he said.

And as he warmed up for his big moment with organist Gary Pressy in a tiny booth high above Wrigley Field, tattooed tough-guy CM Punk melted away and was replaced by Phillip Jack Brooks (Punk’s real name), a wide-eyed kid who just stole the keys to the candy store.

“Take me out to the ball game…”

“This is huge, uncharted waters so this is a little bit more nerve-racking,” Punk said, a grin creasing his face.

That is, of course, because the lifelong Cubs fan was living out a dream of leading the home crowd in a rendition of the seventh-inning stretch, an honor bestowed upon him in large part due to a concerted social media effort by his fans.

Kevin Saghy, the man behind the Cubs’ official Twitter account (@Cubs), says the team noticed a growing trend among the people who were replying to them in 140 characters or less.

“We started getting an influx of tweets from our followers saying ‘You should have CM Punk sing the Stretch,’” Saghy said. “He’s thrown out a first pitch here before so we’re familiar with who he is. That’s our goal is to bring seventh-inning stretch conductors and first-pitch throwers who are popular with our fans.”

The team decided to reach out to Mr. Punk. Via Twitter, of course.

“I think when that @Cubs pops up on your feed, it stands out among the rest,” Saghy said. “We know he follows us pretty closely.”

Saghy’s hunch proved correct.

“I literally started showing people next to me, complete strangers or whatever, so it was a pretty cool way to get to sing the stretch,” Punk said. “I got invited.”

Punk's response came in 15 minutes, enthusiastically: "@Cubs uh. Let me check my scheduleYESIWILLDOIT."

Punk, a Chicago native who says he tries to make it out to at least one Cubs game per homestand when he’s in town, is currently training for his next bout against old nemesis Daniel Bryan in WWE’s "Over the Limit" on May 20.

So what can his longtime fans expect to see when the two go toe-to-toe?

“I’m just training really, really hard, not so much for size but kind of for speed,” Punk said. “I’m expecting this one to go the distance.”

Before his turn on the microphone, he was signing autographs in the press box cafeteria when a Cubs staffer handed him a laminated white piece of paper, the contents of which made him roar with laughter.

It was the lyrics to "Take Me Out to the Ball Game." Just in case the guy who grew up worshipping at the altar of Harry Caray should forget his patron saint’s most sacred tune.

“That is hilarious to me,” he said. “I can see where that would come in handy for out-of-towners and the occasional celebrity who doesn’t watch baseball. I could sing this thing backwards and forwards and in my sleep.”
http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/sounds/post/_/id/988/cm-punk-lives-dream-sings-at-cubs-game

Sadly, the Cubs lost that game (or maybe not sadly, depending on where you stand).

Here he is throwing in the first pitch. Not the best pitching arm, but it made it to the glove.
tv footage of him singing...literally from someone's tv.

I wanted to share this version, too, just to show the Captain Morgan logo right under his name. Rumor is that Y2J snuck into the production truck. ;)

i watched the UHD replay of RAW over the weekend. i gotta say .... the ROCK.... AUSTIN....PIPER...CENA.... GOT NOTHING ON PAUL HEYMAN and his UNBELIEVABLE mic work!:clap: the guy knows how to get a point across,using big words, using the proper reflections on the proper words be it anger,sympathy,whatever. :clap:
he is awesome...maybe brock could take a lesson or 200 from him. oh wait Brock quit.!:facepalm: no need

Could NOT disagree more. As much as I will agree that Heyman is a MASTER on the mic (Oh! Just imagine how lethally brilliant Brock would actually be if he could learn ANY of that from Heyman!!!!) I busted a gut laughing my ass off at Cena's promo on John "Laryngitis". Cena was channelling his "Jim Carrey/Ace Ventura" with the "loser!" interruptions, and was doing it brilliantly!

But....agree to disagree.....and, to each his own.

Now, what I am REALLY hating are these completely stupid "lawsuit" storylines! As convenient as they are to accommodate Lesnar's limited appearances and keep him relevant to the WWE story, this is the World WRESTLING Entertainment company....WRESTLING.....so, come on, wrestle already!!!!

Lawsuit story = Zzzzzzzzzz....BORING!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and one last thing...."Laryngitis" beats Cena at the PPV when Big Show interferes. You can't fire Show for interfering when he's already fired....and, "Laryngitis" will reward Show by hiring him back as a result! Simple storyline.

Could NOT disagree more. As much as I will agree that Heyman is a MASTER on the mic (Oh! Just imagine how lethally brilliant Brock would actually be if he could learn ANY of that from Heyman!!!!) I busted a gut laughing my ass off at Cena's promo on John "Laryngitis". Cena was channelling his "Jim Carrey/Ace Ventura" with the "loser!" interruptions, and was doing it brilliantly!

But....agree to disagree.....and, to each his own.

Now, what I am REALLY hating are these completely stupid "lawsuit" storylines! As convenient as they are to accommodate Lesnar's limited appearances and keep him relevant to the WWE story, this is the World WRESTLING Entertainment company....WRESTLING.....so, come on, wrestle already!!!!

Lawsuit story = Zzzzzzzzzz....BORING!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and one last thing...."Laryngitis" beats Cena at the PPV when Big Show interferes. You can't fire Show for interfering when he's already fired....and, "Laryngitis" will reward Show by hiring him back as a result! Simple storyline.

I agree, and let it be known that I'm very rarely a fan of Cena's promos as they often range from lame to mediocre (although even his worst ones are better than Orton's promos). I was actually entertained by Cena on Monday. It feels weird to say that, but I was.

I was thinking of something Lawler said after the 'firing' of Big Show. He was mentioning Show's 20 year career with the company (if we include his WCW days), and how he and everyone in the back respect him and are disgusted by the way Laurenaitis treated him after all his time in the business and all that. Then Cena said likewise during his promo. That made me imagine something like this happening as a result. The entire roster coming out, surrounding the ring and pulling one of these. Remember when Steph/HHH fired Mick Foley and the roster protested?
I think people often forget just how long the Big Show has been with WWE. This is a good way to call attention to it. Maybe a quick boost to his popularity, maybe he can hold a championship belt one more time before he calls it a night.

I agree, and let it be known that I'm very rarely a fan of Cena's promos as they often range from lame to mediocre (although even his worst ones are better than Orton's promos). I was actually entertained by Cena on Monday. It feels weird to say that, but I was.

I was thinking of something Lawler said after the 'firing' of Big Show. He was mentioning Show's 20 year career with the company (if we include his WCW days), and how he and everyone in the back respect him and are disgusted by the way Laurenaitis treated him after all his time in the business and all that. Then Cena said likewise during his promo. That made me imagine something like this happening as a result. The entire roster coming out, surrounding the ring and pulling one of these. Remember when Steph/HHH fired Mick Foley and the roster protested?
I think people often forget just how long the Big Show has been with WWE. This is a good way to call attention to it. Maybe a quick boost to his popularity, maybe he can hold a championship belt one more time before he calls it a night.

young stephanie is so cute! .... :drawheart: