• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
so i got Edge's new dvd today and watched the bio disc, and i have say that this bio dvd is in my top 5 WWE bio dvd's

1/ Born to Controversy - The Roddy Piper Story
2/Bret "Hitman" Hart - The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be
3/You Think You Know Me? - The Story of Edge
4/The Life and Times of Mr. Perfect
5/Road Warriors: The Life and Death of the Most Dominant Tag-Team in Wrestling History

btw here's a couple easter eggs i found on disc 1
in the main menu, select 'chapters', press next for the 2nd page of chapters, press left on your arrow button on the chapter called "A Grounding Halt"
in the 'Special Features' section, press the left arrow on the chapter called "P.T.A"

I'm gonna get the Blu-Ray. It will go nicely with Edge: A Decade of Decadence. I guess it's a good thing that they didn't put a bio on the first set now that Edge has retired.

so i got Edge's new dvd today and watched the bio disc, and i have say that this bio dvd is in my top 5 WWE bio dvd's

1/ Born to Controversy - The Roddy Piper Story
2/Bret "Hitman" Hart - The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be
3/You Think You Know Me? - The Story of Edge
4/The Life and Times of Mr. Perfect
5/Road Warriors: The Life and Death of the Most Dominant Tag-Team in Wrestling History

btw here's a couple easter eggs i found on disc 1
in the main menu, select 'chapters', press next for the 2nd page of chapters, press left on your arrow button on the chapter called "A Grounding Halt"
in the 'Special Features' section, press the left arrow on the chapter called "P.T.A"

i was thinking this last night- if there was a Piper dvd...you have it listed as #1!! so i guess there is one and it looks to be good is there a lot of his old piper pit's on the dvd? i want to re-live my youth.
BTW did anyone watch that smackdown show on SyFy last night? with all the old timers? i watched,it was good to see a few of those guys still but WTF was on piper's left thumb,index&middle finger? it looked like he had burns or something on the tips of all 3 fingers...or is that cruddy tar from cigarettes from years of smoking?!

This why the Marines are arrogant, full of shit dopes!
http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/04/marine-randy-orton-fired-wwe/?adid=hero3

They love him when he comes to that shithole to do that lame ass Christmas show every year!?
Randy has never hid from this issue.

He has talked about it many a time and worst is that McMahon has always known about Randy's discharge and still paid him millions....now he he has a problem cause these asshats complain about it?

Don't thet have a war to fight?

It's kinda of understandable, but I think one way WWE films could have handled it would be to make the plot that's loosely based around Randy's real life situation w/ the Marines, and have this as some sort of redemption story...

Then again, that plot too would probably be just as wildly criticized....

Bellas reportedly done with WWE after the month of April.

Well, they are pretty worthless, in my opinion. This clip is more exciting than they are.

...But it is about the same length as their matches.

As Lawler said, I used to love the word "yes", especially when it's a pretty girl saying it to me, but now I'm starting to hate that word.

...But this helps take the edge off.

I noticed in that compilation that Star Wars had a "Noooo!" in 5 movies. Well, now episode 6 has effectively added "Nooo!" across all six films.

Side note 1: I still have yet to watch the Star Wars Saga on Blu-Ray even though I bought it when it came out.
Side note 2: RAW sucked tonight!

john cena lost to lord tensai and got beet up by lesnar 3 weeks in a row... i cant believe cena allowed this

Yeah. I've got to hand it to Cena and the creative dept. for finally showing Cena to be mortal instead of Superman...Now if only they'd do the same with Orton.
Speaking of Cena, people boo him (which I admit I used to do even going back to a year ago and before that) but you've got to give him credit. He deals with a lot more crap than any wrestler/superstar has ever had to deal with. What other face has ever had to receive such hatred from the crowd? Heels don't even get as much as he does. I'm convinced that at least a portion of them only boo him because the people around them are doing it. They no longer hate Cena because they hate Cena. They hate Cena because it's 'the in thing to do'. The dude keeps on keepin on despite it all and I respect him more for it. He even keeps smiling, which used to annoy me but I know he does it to spite them so it actually makes me smile. It's his equivalent to a middle finger.
With all of that said, Cena taking on Lesnar is like a fly taking on a windshield. Sucks to be him these days.

john cena lost to lord tensai and got beet up by lesnar 3 weeks in a row... i cant believe cena allowed this

Like him or hate him, Cena's the ultimate company man. He's WWE's got-to-guy when they want to give someone a push (Whether they need the push or not).

Wade Barret and the Nexus need a push....have 'em beat up on Cena for a while...
Shaemus....quick, throw the title on him on a cheap Table match win over.....Cena!!!!
The Miz.....make him Champ....have him headline WM with Cena, and WIN!!!! The WM after that, oh, I'm sure Miz will be high up on the card...
Wanna make CM Punk the big man on campus? Have him pipe-bomb, beat up Cena and take his title...
Kane's back after Mark Henry took him out....let's put him up against Cena....
Rock's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, let's put him up against Cena, build it for a year....let him beat up on Cena.....then he can leave again (after promising to be back and NEVER leaving....LOL!)....
Lesnar's back!!!!! Or, at least, some bug, soft, fat, washed up in UFC version of Lesnar....hmmmm....what to do?!?!?!?!?

It goes on and on and on and on....

Sometimes "SuperCena" prevails....sometimes he loses, but he never...e-v-e-r....says no to what the WWE wants.....and the fans love/hate him.....and the Cena-related $$$$ merchandise keeps on rollin'!!!!!!!

;)

Yeah. I've got to hand it to Cena and the creative dept. for finally showing Cena to be mortal instead of Superman...Now if only they'd do the same with Orton.
Speaking of Cena, people boo him (which I admit I used to do even going back to a year ago and before that) but you've got to give him credit. He deals with a lot more crap than any wrestler/superstar has ever had to deal with. What other face has ever had to receive such hatred from the crowd? Heels don't even get as much as he does. I'm convinced that at least a portion of them only boo him because the people around them are doing it. They no longer hate Cena because they hate Cena. They hate Cena because it's 'the in thing to do'. The dude keeps on keepin on despite it all and I respect him more for it. He even keeps smiling, which used to annoy me but I know he does it to spite them so it actually makes me smile. It's his equivalent to a middle finger.
With all of that said, Cena taking on Lesnar is like a fly taking on a windshield. Sucks to be him these days.

PLUS that hour show that previewed the Rock v Cena WM match....he does so much shit for the kids it's almost unbelievable!
GO TO 26:39 just to see the stuff that Cena does. you can hate him..or not even like his gimmick but he likely does the most in the WWE company right now more than anyone else!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
John Cena is paid well by Vince and does what he's asked.

Heres Cena's deal from back in 07'.....can't imagine what it is now?

- John Cena: $1,743,000 (First class flight tickets, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation paid for every week)

So I take it the Bellas had their contracts renewed, or the rumor of their departure was false. :facepalm:
"...and new Pee-break champion, blabla Bella."