• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Does Jericho losing last night (Plus his latest tweet) mean he's going away again?!?!?!? If so, then what was the whole point of him coming back....for such a short time....and for him to lose pretty much every major match he's been in since he came back....after that stupid/cryptic promo they were running before he even came back?!?!?!? Does HHH/WWE Offices secretly have a hate-on for this guy?!?!?! What a WASTE of use of talent.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Does Jericho losing last night (Plus his latest tweet) mean he's going away again?!?!?!? If so, then what was the whole point of him coming back....for such a short time....and for him to lose pretty much every major match he's been in since he came back....after that stupid/cryptic promo they were running before he even came back?!?!?!? Does HHH/WWE Offices secretly have a hate-on for this guy?!?!?! What a WASTE of use of talent.

You have to understand, WM is THE biggest single payday for a professional wrestler, thats why you see a lot of old superstars show up every year to lend "pop" to the biggest wrestling "event" of the year.

Vince reaches out to these guys and pays them well for a few weeks build-up leading up to and performing in WM.
Taker pretty much only wrestles once a year now and you won't see Jericho, Michaels, Rock and Austin until next year OR when RAW ratings start to tank.

These guys only want to be "part time" wrestlers and only show up when Vince puts out the big bucks......ESPECIALLY Jericho and Rock.

Glad Rock won, but the overall card fell short. I guess Daniel Bryan pissed off Vince for getting popular when he's suppose to be a whiny heel. Sigh.

From what's being said, Daniel Bryan is not in the dog house. WWE wanted to set a record for the shortest match involving a championship at Wrestlemania, but they failed at 18 seconds. Chavo vs. Kane was 8 seconds.

DuanCulo

Staff member
She dos have a great butt. Nice and big.

she does. she is so scrumptious especially those thick thighs. would bang the hell outta butterface

Jericho is also posting on Facebook and maybe twitter that they (FOZZY) are recording new songs and have finished like 4 songs already. i think jericho is going to focus on that now. he's my favorite wrestler ever and i don't mind him doing the fozzy thing cause they rock!~

3 things:
1) That Broadus Clay "skit" was THE worst thing in WM history, bar NONE!
2) The Cena/Rock ending was horseshit, Rock didn't even hit the move correctly!
3) Taker/HHH was the BEST wrestling match I've EVER seen and that includes Flair/Steamboat that I saw live in the old Meadowlands Arena.
Shawn Michaels was AMAZING as the guest ref!

i have to argue #3. best ever is really going a little to far. i have seen many better matches... shit shane mcmahon has put on some decent matches that were better than that rest-fest, taker v Hhh match
plus how can it be the best ever when it just ended plain and boring like that and never even went out of the Cell?

i have to argue #3. best ever is really going a little to far. i have seen many better matches... shit shane mcmahon has put on some decent matches that were better than that rest-fest, taker v Hhh match
plus how can it be the best ever when it just ended plain and boring like that and never even went out of the Cell?

The key word in his statement is "I've". His opinion.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Great, great promo by The Great One to start Raw. I haven't heard a crowd that loud and into a promo in a long, long time. Very classy move by him in thanking John Cena and recognizing his part last night in making the match a success.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I guess we're not supposed to recognize that this new "Japanese" wrestler Lord Tenzai, isn't that Prince Albert dude who btw, is american.:facepalm:

A-Train/Albert is from japan now :facepalm: :facepalm:

Seriously? Who are they kidding with that? It's a joke, right? They're fucking with us...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Seriously? Who are they kidding with that? It's a joke, right? They're fucking with us...

Nope.

Just like the face "tattoo" that was rubbing off at the end of the match....:facepalm:

I guess we're not supposed to recognize that this new "Japanese" wrestler Lord Tenzai, isn't that Prince Albert dude who btw, is american.:facepalm:
Also went by the name Giant Bernard in Japan.
http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/albert.jpg
http://images.wmwrestling.com/uploads/Giant_Bernard.jpg

You weren't listening before the match. Lawler/Cole said he was a former WWE superstar who went to Japan to train and wrestle and blablabla and came back. They said it just before he unmasked.

Anyway, can someone please explain what the fuck is going on with this crowd on Raw?? They cheer Del Rio, they boo Sheamus, I hear them chanting "Let's go Ryder" during that part as well as earlier during the Punk/Henry match, all night they keep chanting "Yes!...Yes!...Yes!..." - and then "Si!...Si!...Si!" for Del Rio. What the hell is going on?? I find myself starting to hate certain cities the WWE goes to.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
You weren't listening before the match. Lawler/Cole said he was a former WWE superstar who went to Japan to train and wrestle and blablabla and came back. They said it just before he unmasked.

Anyway, can someone please explain what the fuck is going on with this crowd on Raw?? They cheer Del Rio, they boo Sheamus, I hear them chanting "Let's go Ryder" during that part as well as earlier during the Punk/Henry match, all night they keep chanting "Yes!...Yes!...Yes!..." - and then "Si!...Si!...Si!" for Del Rio. What the hell is going on?? I find myself starting to hate certain cities the WWE goes to.

Yes, I was listening, FYI.

Why did they not reference him by A Train/Prince Albert instead of just a "former WWE Superstar"?

Oh thats right, because they think their fans either are too stupid or just forgot about him....

They cheer DelRio because he lives in Miami.

Also funny to see Rock's and Cena's mommas sitting together behind Cole and King, enjoying the show.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I think they're yelling "We want Lesnar" not "We want Ryder." I thought Brock was going to be there tonight.

The crowd tonight in Miami has been awesome. They cheered Ziggler, they booed Sheamus (worst face/good guy ever), and they cheered Del Rio. Had they cheered Cody Rhodes too, I would have been in full agreement with them. I want to see a push for Rhodes, Miz, and Ziggler. Those three should be the top heels in the company.

Yes, I was listening, FYI.

Why did they not reference him by A Train/Prince Albert instead of just a "former WWE Superstar"?

Oh thats right, because they think their fans either are too stupid or just forgot about him....

They cheer DelRio because he lives in Miami.

Also funny to see Rock's and Cena's mommas sitting together behind Cole and King, enjoying the show.

But...but the majority of the fans are stupid.
They could've said "Wait, that's Albert" or "Hey that's A-Train", but those names don't fit the new character at all and it would've taken away from the effect they were going for. Anyway I'm sure either an announcer will mention it or a wrestler will mention it sarcastically sooner or later.

And to anyone who thinks the idea of Albert coming back as a Japanese-trained fighter is dumb or over the line, let me just say one word: Funkasaurus.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Brock. Fucking. Lesnar.

Yeah, that's why they were chanting for him all night.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick