• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
WWE is going soft for the PG era. Banning chair shots to the head now.

i heard it was 1 of 3 things or a mix of them
#1- Vince won the war with WCW now he is going back to the way HE wants the company and/or show run - Fan/Kid friendly
#2- he doesnt need to start losing his money maker...The wrestlers thenselves to head/concussion issues.
#3-Linda's Senate run was questioned because she supports a law (or proposal) for sport prevention of head injuries and concussions and then she was asked how she can side with that when her previous company is still putting head injury/concussions risks on their employees? WWE wrestlers!?

they have made zillions of dollars now they want a senate seat...they can do whatever they want. and i think its a step in the right direction. do you watch the shows for chair shots or for the athletisism or the wrestlers to actually WRESTLE? we complain about long promos and long interviews but when its fianlly gets right down to the Wrestling parts....we complain there is/are no chair shots?

Okay, I just got through watching that little 2 second 6 Diva tag match that only involved Michelle McCool and Gail Kim. What the hell was that?! I kinda feel bad for the Divas division and I'm glad I have all of the Divas DVDs so that I can watch the glory days.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Okay, I just got through watching that little 2 second 6 Diva tag match that only involved Michelle McCool and Gail Kim. What the hell was that?! I kinda feel bad for the Divas division and I'm glad I have all of the Divas DVDs so that I can watch the glory days.

Yeah,that was kinda mess'd up :mad:

I thought Raw did a decent job of hyping WrestleMania.

Miz/Morrison was a good match and at least made me give a semblence of a caring about the title match.

RAW's rating dropped; kind of surprising, but it did. Can't blame the Guest Host for this. Pete barely showed up. Smackdown has had better feuds, I think, with CJ/Edge and Punk/RM.

Wish I could watch, but it looks like I will be out of the apartment that night.

RAW's rating dropped; kind of surprising, but it did. Can't blame the Guest Host for this. Pete barely showed up. Smackdown has had better feuds, I think, with CJ/Edge and Punk/RM.

Wish I could watch, but it looks like I will be out of the apartment that night.

Actually you can blame the guest host for this, not Pete Rose but rather Steve Austin. The only reason RAW's rating got high in the first place last week was because Austin showed up. A 3.2 wouldn't be as terrible if they got their normal rating of a 3.4. It doesn't make much of a difference though considering that their "competition" isn't anywhere close to catching them right now.

The show itself was fairly passable, though. NXT, and Smackdown seem the same way. Seems Vince wanted to go soft going into WM to not risk injury.

Goldberg Tweet: "Yes, I Am In Negotiations With The WWE"
by Matt Boone
Mar 24, 2010

The following is a recent tweet from the official Twitter page of Bill Goldberg:

"Yes, I am in negotiations with the WWE. Looks like ole Hogan and TNA missed the boat. Shame for the fans they didn't even try. Anyone got any issues on the TNA side I suggest you bring it up with them. Truth is I never thought I'd even consider it...then came my son. No one said I'd wrestle but the door is open to again."

Im actually really surprised that the ratings difference is so big. i mean, do people just not know tna exists? no, its not a better product than raw, but fans LOVE jeff hardy, rvd, hogan, kurt angle, ric flair... its at least worth flipping back and forth... if you dont have a DVR.

The problem is Flair and Hogan are ancient and the fans know they can no longer perform.
Whilst Hardy, RVD and Angle are popular they have nothing on the popularity of HBK/Cena/HHH/Orton.

Maria Kanellis putting brains, beauty to good use outside WWE
Submitted by SHNS on Wed, 03/24/2010 - 16:12

By ALEX MARVEZ, Scripps Howard News Service

This isn't how Maria Kanellis planned to spend "Wrestlemania 26" weekend.

One month ago, Kanellis expected to be a part of the festivities surrounding World Wrestling Entertainment's annual pay-per-view extravaganza. WWE, though, abruptly fired one of its most popular female performers just as she was about to receive her greatest mainstream exposure on "Celebrity Apprentice."

To her credit, Kanellis didn't let the release slow her budding entertainment career. She quickly agreed to serve as a "backstage correspondent" on the "King of the Cage: Legacy" mixed-martial-arts show airing live from Reno, Nev., at 10 p.m. EDT Friday on HD-Net.

"This is definitely a new adventure," Kanellis said Tuesday during a telephone interview. "It's funny because I was on the road a lot of times (with WWE) when there were MMA shows going on. I don't know about it as much as I would like, but I'm going to know a lot about it very soon."

http://www.scrippsnews.com/content/marvez-maria-kanellis-putting-brains-beauty-good-use-outside-wwe

I like how Maria admits that she sucked in the ring.

goldberg is not what the wwe needs right now. (my opinion). unless they bring him in to put over a young star like kofi, or ted dibiase or drew mcintyre. this is should be a MAJOR focus for the wwe in 2010. bringing him back to wrestle batista, or HHH, or cena... would just be a waste of time. (my opinion).

I'd agree with you there. Goldberg bored the crap out of me while he was in the WWE, and seeing him go against one of the "made" guys like HHH or Cena would be just more of the same. I think he could be a good foil to Orton, as while Orton has had his share of main event plays, he's still fresh (and beatable) enough on the main event level to maybe tell an interesting story. Bringing Bill in would involve one major thing, and that's making people actually care about the story. Last time it was a yawn very quickly. He came in, did what people were expecting him to do, won and lost the world title, and was done. If they were to throw a wrench in the works it could be amazing. Have him join the SES. Heel him right away and have him drop a major babyface. Work power against style and have him fight Morrison. He'd be just the angry heel to put him over, making Morrison finally part of that world title picture (I know he did HIAC, but they sold the "ankle" injury and he was never a serious contender). Goldberg would work well with a Mike Knox angle, where he destroyed the babyface for no reason. At any rate, worked right he could be money, and would just be lost in TNA, who have hired everybody and their grandmother in a vain attempt to get over.