• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i hated them soooooo much. sting yes (if he is not with WCWII)
and the road warriors hell yes ...screw luger he was a real terrible wrestler on par with the ultimate warrior. he didnt revolutionize the sport by ANY means, he was just plain old bad!
Macho Man goes in before luger does! (i hope macho isnt in already and i look like a dope)

If Scott Steiner goes in with his brother then I wouldn't mind but if it's just Scott "The Steroid Freak" Steiner then forget it. Sting definitely should go in and as soon as he leaves TNA for good he'll probably be the first on the ballot as well as have his own 3 Disc DVD (something I've been wanting ever since WWE got the WCW catalog). Fuck Lex Luger, he's partially the reason Miss Elizabeth is dead. The Road Warriors should have been in a long time ago. Macho Man isn't in the HOF but he should be. Since Vince was willing to put the Ultimate Warrior in I hope he's willing to put Macho Man in.

I think we can all say Fuck Lex Luger. Only good matches were with Nature Boy and The Stieners and they were having four star+ matches with everyone in early nighties. He sucked the rest of the time, he was roided up and was the worst thing that ever happened to Miss Elizabeth. He will get boos from the crowd for sure.

Who do you guys think they should elevate to main event level on RAW right now?

Jack Swagger? I like him, he's shown he can have good matches when he was on ECW, he's not too bad on the mic.

Miz? Surprisingly good character. Getting better wrestling wise. Get's a lot of face time. He's over all ready and gets tons of heat.

Kofi? Has got a lot of flashy moves and can have good matches with the right people, his feud with Randy didn't get him over as well as they hoped as the fans want to cheer Orton.

Christian? They hesitated with him so many times even though he's has great matches and some great promos. The fans love him and he'd be the easiest of anyone for the fans to believe as a main event threat. Except they jobbed him out to Shameus the other week.

Out of those four the best choice is Christian but I think they should continue to work with Kofi. The problem is WWE pulls the trigger on people too quickly if they don't get over on the first push. You have to keep it going. Look what happened with MVP. He's a guy that's primed and ready for a main event push but he gets nothing.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Christian should have been in the main event years ago. He is probably the most miss-used performer in WWE. The Miz is getting there, but I can't see him as champ; not a shot against his talent, but he just isn't someone I see Vince trusting (Of course, I thought the same thing about CM-Punk.) John Morrison is another guy who should be in the main event. Hopefully if so many people take time off after Wrestlemania, they will give some up and comers a chance to run with the belt, instead of just giving it to someone like Sheamus again and letting him hold it until HHH comes back.

Sucks Morrison isn't in the MITB match but he needs a good hard push before he gets to Main Event level. It also sucks that he's back to tagging. I'm hoping this is just a way to get him on Mania and not permanent.

Sucks Morrison isn't in the MITB match but he needs a good hard push before he gets to Main Event level. It also sucks that he's back to tagging. I'm hoping this is just a way to get him on Mania and not permanent.

I was hoping the Hart Dynasty was going to get the title shot since Bret is going to be there but I guess heel vs heel wouldn't have made any sense. Even though they need a real shot.

WWE Reveals That a SD! Star Will Kick Off Raw Tonight
by Nick Paglino
Mar 08, 2010

Likely a result of TNA announcing that the first 5 minutes of tonight's Impact will be "big," WWE has announced that The Undertaker will open Raw tonight. As we reported earlier, WWE is also promoting Cena vs Mr. McMahon and Orton vs Rhodes and DiBiase in a handicap match for tonight's show.

Well everything is in Vinnie Mac's court now. If he sees the move as a threat we just might see some good things start to happen. If not we just keep getting the same ol' BS. I really hope that WCW II steps things up so we can get some good TV again. Probably not though. meh.

PlasmaTwa2

I wonder how Stone Cold will work on a PG rated show.

I doubt there will be much of a change. We might not see him drinking, but I think if WWE tried to tell him he can't do anything else he wouldn't have accepted.

EXCLUSIVE: HBK/Sheamus Encounter, Post-Mania HBK Update
by Nick Paglino
Mar 09, 2010

I spoke to a source within WWE this morning who relayed to me a very interesting story concerning a recent backstage encounter between Shawn Michaels and former WWE Champion Sheamus. According to the source, Michaels approached Sheamus and said, "in case you haven't heard, I'm not going to be around much after WrestleMania, and it's time for the guys like you to step up and main event with all the current top guys, and then bring up the next tier and make them top guys. Your time is NOW!"

Words to that effect.

We have been reporting for several weeks now that Shawn Michaels plans to take time off after WrestleMania, but this time around it might be different since there is no time table for his return. This doesn't mean that he will lose to The Undertaker at the PPV, but that his time off could be significantly longer this time around that it was last year after WrestleMania 25. I was even told that HBK could be held off until next year's 'Mania when he can do the big sendoff much like WWE did for Ric Flair.

I was also told that Sheamus is being told by guys like HBK to step up in every conceivable way, and that he needs to to be a leader to the young guys, but at the same time he needs to be very careful not to step on Randy Orton's toes. That's as big of a part of this story as anything, because a lot of the locker room really likes Randy because he has stood up when the time's right, and also because they all feel he's truly the best in the ring right now, even though his temper tantrums in and out of the ring have some people pointing fingers.

PlasmaTwa2

^ "Step up and earn your spot in the main event... Just don't fuck with Orton."

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Comparing a future legend like Randy Orton to a dope like Shaemus is like comparing a Bentley to a decent Dodge Onmi!

The only reason Shaemus gets the push he does is because he is HHH's boy! :mad:

Next week's guest host on RAW will be:

STONE COLD!
STONE COLD!
STONE COLD!

:D

each week the previous guest host had a few small segments with some angered match making,most having to listen to jillian sing (until chris angel got to her),some comedy sketch type promo's, and some historic returns BRET HART.....but does anyone think next week will have anything to do with moving along storylines or setting up more intrigue to WM matches????
Neither DID I! its gonna be a Stone Cold WWE monday night show!

EXCLUSIVE: HBK/Sheamus Encounter, Post-Mania HBK Update
by Nick Paglino
Mar 09, 2010

I spoke to a source within WWE this morning who relayed to me a very interesting story concerning a recent backstage encounter between Shawn Michaels and former WWE Champion Sheamus. According to the source, Michaels approached Sheamus and said, "in case you haven't heard, I'm not going to be around much after WrestleMania, and it's time for the guys like you to step up and main event with all the current top guys, and then bring up the next tier and make them top guys. Your time is NOW!"

Words to that effect.

We have been reporting for several weeks now that Shawn Michaels plans to take time off after WrestleMania, but this time around it might be different since there is no time table for his return. This doesn't mean that he will lose to The Undertaker at the PPV, but that his time off could be significantly longer this time around that it was last year after WrestleMania 25. I was even told that HBK could be held off until next year's 'Mania when he can do the big sendoff much like WWE did for Ric Flair.

I was also told that Sheamus is being told by guys like HBK to step up in every conceivable way, and that he needs to to be a leader to the young guys, but at the same time he needs to be very careful not to step on Randy Orton's toes. That's as big of a part of this story as anything, because a lot of the locker room really likes Randy because he has stood up when the time's right, and also because they all feel he's truly the best in the ring right now, even though his temper tantrums in and out of the ring have some people pointing fingers.
then why are they having him do some dumb storyline with the broken up Legacy? make him Legit and put him in a main event match. Focus the company around this guy and make him a STAPLE of your show and company

^ "Step up and earn your spot in the main event... Just don't fuck with Orton."
No...dont fuck with him. he's the GUY...HBK-old HHH-old Taker-Old Jericho-gettin old (and screwed by wwe). gotta focus the show around guys like Orton,Edge,Cena,Morrison, infuse some young talent and let them run with AND KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE PANIC BUTTON!
make this company like it was AUSTIN-ROCK for so many years be ORTON-EDGE

Comparing a future legend like Randy Orton to a dope like Shaemus is like comparing a Bentley to a decent Dodge Onmi!

The only reason Shaemus gets the push he does is because he is HHH's boy! :mad:

Obviously Lots of ppl here feel that way...but do you notice one thing???
the TOP guys, TOP locker room guys, TOP talent is saying : Michaels approached Sheamus and said, "in case you haven't heard, I'm not going to be around much after WrestleMania, and it's time for the guys like you to step up and main event with all the current top guys
SO no matter how much you guys hate him the TOP guys see something in him and the others not just specifically because he is HHH's boy!

SO no matter how much you guys hate him the TOP guys see something in him and the others not just specifically because he is HHH's boy!

As opposed to Michaels walking up to Kofi Kingston or Evan Bourne or The Miz or DiBiase or Rhodes or Chris Masters or Morrison or David Hart Smith or Tyson Kidd....or anyone else who isn't HHH's boy and had the Championship handed to them within 2 months of being on the big show and then were forced onto the public who repeatedly chant that he sucks or he;s boring.

Nah...it's got nothing to do with him being HHH's boy at all :rolleyes:

As opposed to Michaels walking up to Kofi Kingston or Evan Bourne or The Miz or DiBiase or Rhodes or Chris Masters or Morrison or David Hart Smith or Tyson Kidd....or anyone else who isn't HHH's boy and had the Championship handed to them within 2 months of being on the big show and then were forced onto the public who repeatedly chant that he sucks or he;s boring.

Nah...it's got nothing to do with him being HHH's boy at all :rolleyes:

like i said, not specifically just because he is HHH's boy. yes that has some to do with it but maybe the guy has a great work ethic and backstage it's noticed and that is what matters more