• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
So, admittedly I'm not much of a wrestling fan but have recently tuned in to figure out who's who. I have a question for the real wrestling fans: What the FUCK is wrong with the WWE, Vince McMahon and that douchebag Baron Corbin? I watched him and his goon squad SHATTER the elbow of their biggest and baddest superstar...that shit sure wasn't fake. If I was that employee, I'd sue the ass off of McMahon for endangering my health. All I see now is 3 on 1, 4 on 1 or 5 on 1 matches. They just beat the crap out of wrestlers, one after the other. Where the fuck did the actual wrestling go?

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
On the Smackdown side things aren't as bad. I really dig the new heel enviroNAZI Daniel Bryan and enjoy when he calls people "FICKLE!"
Agreed 100%. I'm also enjoying Becky Becoming The Man ... she's just killing it right now! :thumbsup:

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
The fact of RAW being a borefest is Vince McMahon’s fault not some gimmicked up character that was given all the blame. Who put him up there in the first place? Corbin is kayfabe authority only.

Eh, hating on Raw is a fad carried by people who no longer value kayfabe. Just listening to Meltzer and wrestling youtubers who have never wrestled. I have favorite characters from both shows as well as NXT. I enjoy all 3 shows.

WRESTLEMANIA this weekend!!!!!!!!!

Whoooooooo......can't wait....to check the results later...'cause I ain't paying for that borefest.

That catfight the other night got a little outta hand.

Watching Wrestlemania but not excited about Wrestlemania. Hoping Daniel vs Kofi will be good.

I am another guy pissed at the continual burial of The Revival. Those belts don't mean shit if you're jobbed out to the new guy every Monday night.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
That catfight the other night got a little outta hand.
I got a kick out of all three of them being bailed out by 11:30 local time. Because WWE. :rofl2:

I am another guy pissed at the continual burial of The Revival. Those belts don't mean shit if you're jobbed out to the new guy every Monday night.
Just added to the Mania card: Revival vs ... yes, really ... Hawkins and Ryder. God help us if D&D have to job to those losers! :facepalm:

It all goes down to one match for me. If Seth Rollins does not defeat Brock Lesnar, I will stop watching for good. WWE is already bad as it is and I have no idea why they have invested so much on that phony Lesnar. I hope I don't regret subscribing to the Network again just to watch Wrestlemania. Seth Rollins better BURN IT DOWN!!! and finally become the BEASTSLAYER.

Mick Foley could barely squeeze his trademark cheap pop out of the live crowd on RAW last night while he was in the ring as they shit all over the unveiling of the new 24/7 belt. WWE should start paying us $9.99 per month to watch this crap. I wonder if Mohammad Bin-Salman will pull some chicanery and have a title reign himself.

I can imagine a Fox executive watching WWE lately and asking themselves “Did we really pay a billion dollars for this bullshit?”.
I’m thinking the only way these guys are going to get ratings back up again is for Vince to start giving away money every week like he did a few years ago!

The Undertaker was the one guy that I thought would realize when his time was up and ride off into the sunset.Watching the Taker-Goldberg match was sad.He certainly doesn’t need the money.

I can imagine a Fox executive watching WWE lately and asking themselves “Did we really pay a billion dollars for this bullshit?”.
I’m thinking the only way these guys are going to get ratings back up again is for Vince to start giving away money every week like he did a few years ago!

Yeah and when Vince realizes again that it's a big mistake he's going to make the titantron fall on him and pretend to be badly hurt to stop the money giveaway (and also call the wrestlers by their real name to make it seem like the incident was not staged. I was laughing my ass off at that awful segment.)

WWE Wild Card Rule is pointless. What's the point if any wrestler can go to either Raw or Smackdown? The brand split means nothing now. WWE is going downhill and AEW will kick their ass. I will be watching AEW this fall. AEW will bring back the glory days of what WWE used to be.