• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bigbadbrody

Banned
i sorta got wondering...how did Eddie Guerrero not get hooked up with a hotter wife?

he isnt billy kidman. eddy had the hot girls. he wanted the one that would be loyal in the end. all kidman got was the hottest woman on the planet not named mine. ;)

and they got divorced. hahahahah. fuck you billy.

wwe is so unwatchable now, it's not even funny. nothing about their product is entertaining in the least

I agree. The WWE is not even funny anymore. It doesn't make me laugh. It makes me stratch my head in puzzlement. I have 5 questions:
Why is Khali getting pushed? What's going to happen to Davari? Where is Funaki? Why isn't Scotty 2 Hotty fired? Why doesn't ECW have a secondary title?

I would like the WWE more if they would go back to better storylines that actually place more focus on the workers that are already in the WWE and less on entertainers that are outside the WWE. I know that's not going to happen anytime soon because K-Fed (a rapper) is getting more push than Gregory Helms (the current WWE Cruiserwegith Champion who has a trained professional wrestler who has been champion for at least 9 months). It shows that (1) WWE wants more entertainment and less sport and (2) an outsider with a bigger reputation get more exposure than an insider that holds a title that doesn't get much airtime on TV and PPV.

bigbadbrody

Banned
I agree. The WWE is not even funny anymore. It doesn't make me laugh. It makes me scratch my head in puzzlement.

Agreed

I have 5 questions:

Why is Khali getting pushed?
Because Triple H is injured and they need another big guy to fin in the vacant spot on Raw. But I agree Khali was a terrible choice. There are other wrestlers that would have been a better choice that are going nowhere on ECW or Smackdown

What's going to happen to Davari?
Apparently Davari was a distraction to the Big Khali, when he wrestled. He still is a terrible wrestler even without distractions. Just because he is 7+ feet tall does not mean he has any talent. I red, that Davari is going to go to Smackdown and be a cruiserweight

Where is Funaki? Why isn't Scotty 2 Hotty fired?
Just like all of the other Cruiserweights in the WWE they are not being used properly, and the Cruiserweight division is horrible right now

Why doesn't ECW have a secondary title?
I wondered that myself. They need to have an ECW tag team title. Ecw is pathetic right now. I cant even watch it, it is an embarrassment to the origional ECW. A lot of the ECW talent should not be on ECW and will continue to go nowhere because of it. There are also wrestlers that are on Raw or Smackdown that should go to ECW

I would like the WWE more if they would go back to better storylines that actually place more focus on the workers that are already in the WWE and less on entertainers that are outside the WWE. I know that's not going to happen anytime soon because K-Fed (a rapper) is getting more push than Gregory Helms (the current WWE Cruiserwegith Champion who has a trained professional wrestler who has been champion for at least 9 months). It shows that (1) WWE wants more entertainment and less sport and (2) an outsider with a bigger reputation get more exposure than an insider that holds a title that doesn't get much airtime on TV and PPV.

Again, I totally agree with you, and it sickens me. I don't remember the last time I actually watched Raw, Smackdown or ECW from start to finish

so, this shit will continue on for two more years. its a cycle. this happened back in 94-96. then a guy named the rattlesnake came about. i wonder who will save the wwf for me in 2009.:dunno:

bigbadbrody

Banned
so, this shit will continue on for two more years. its a cycle. this happened back in 94-96. then a guy named the rattlesnake came about. i wonder who will save the wwf for me in 2009.:dunno:

Can it be saved? or will TNA eventually take the top spot?

bigbadbrody

Banned
Watching the WWE is like watching NBA basketball, only the last 5 minutes matter.

pretty much, and any numb-nutz can tell you what the last 5 minutes will be

Yeah in basketball its usually my Warriors blowing a lead and in wrasslin its probably some crazy twist in the main event.

bigbadbrody

Banned
Yeah in basketball its usually my Warriors blowing a lead and in wrasslin its probably some crazy twist in the main event.

Sometimes there is a twist. Its pretty obvious who is going to win, because any pin up untill right at the end of the hour, never is the finish LOL