• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bigbadbrody

Banned
raw was horible tonight!:( :( :(

i just remembered. rvd is rumored to be going to tna. please no. i beg the wrestling gods. no!!! but, if so, then get sabu as well and bring back the dudleys. then tna will rule. i know tna already had sabu, so dont give me the whole sabu had his stay in tna thing, please.

How did that retarded kid from mtv (I refuse to use his wrestling name or real name) get himself a match for armageddon? He sucks and it's apparent that the fans dislike him as well.

bigbadbrody

Banned
i just remembered. rvd is rumoured to be going to tna. please no. i beg the wrestling gods. no!!! but, if so, then get sabu as well and bring back the dudleys. then tna will rule. i know tna already had sabu, so don't give me the whole sabu had his stay in tna thing, please.

I think that both RVD and Sabu will be leaving WWE in the early part 2007. Too bad for ECW because RVD is a fan favourite for hardcore ECW fans.

Hopefully they will both be used better than WWE has used them over the last while.

How did that retarded kid from MTV (I refuse to use his wrestling name or real name) get himself a match for Armageddon? He sucks and it's apparent that the fans dislike him as well.

The Miz is horrible, makes the worst wrestlers look bad. Most of the fans in attendance are there to see the Boogyman, and the worms and The Miz get his ass whooped.

bigbadbrody

Banned
I have been waiting all week, to read on a wrestling spoiler website, all 30 men who will be in the battle royal

no one spoils it though

bigbadbrody

Banned
if its on raw, then there is no spoiler. i haven't been keeping up with wwe lately. is it on raw?

Tomorrow night on raw there is going to be a 30 man over the top rope battle royal, with the winner getting a shot at John Cena title later that night in the main event. This time as J.R. said, they will reinforce the ring, so it wont collapse like it did on Smackdown When Brock Lesnar suplexed the Big Show off the top rope.

I am sure I know who will be the last ten guys in the match, and I am 98% sure who the winner is going to be

there wont be a spoiler except where i live. i get the taped raw, so i can find out at 8 pm what happens.

who is your 98 percent lock?im hoping sabu.

Any know if their only be two matches Cena vs ???, the RR or will some wrestlers fight twice because a 30 man RR will take up the whole roster.

bigbadbrody

Banned
there wont be a spoiler except where i live. i get the taped raw, so i can find out at 8 pm what happens.

who is your 98 percent lock?I'm hoping sabu.

Because Cena is face right now, the winner of the 30 man battle royal will have to be a heal. The top two raw heals are Edge and Randy Orton. Rumour has it that Cena will be defending his WWE Championship against Randy Orton at Wrestlemania. So I am betting on the winner being Randy Orton

I hope edge actually wrestles in this battle royal, instead of standing on the outside like he did at the three Brand super show earlier this year

I have a hunch DX and Edge will get involved in the main event somehow

Any know if their only be two matches Cena vs ???, the RR or will some wrestlers fight twice because a 30 man RR will take up the whole roster.

I believe the match is a battle royal, not a royal rumble. A royal rumble match would take way to long, although it would be cool to see, I doubt it would happen.

bigbadbrody

Banned
I made a pretty good guess as to who was going to win the battle royal LOL
I was only three people off. I expected edge to chill out on the outside of the ring to per usual

bigbadbrody

Banned
Edge won. He chilled on the outside and did not enter the ring until half way through battle.

bigbadbrody

Banned
Yeah thats exactly what he did last time. I expected him to do it, but didn't expect him to win. I hate edge as well

I want to know why Umaga was not in the battle royal, and who the people wer that I could not recognize. J.R. didn't name them either