• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Speaking of jobbers that got beat by DX, the Spirit Squad got sent to OVW in Louisville, KY. I except to see Nicky being a singles wrestler, Mikey and Mitch being a tag team, and Johnny and Nicky being another tag team. Hopefully, they would get better gimmicks besides male cheerleaders

bigbadbrody

Banned
Your forgetting DX (HHH&HBK) i think they've only lost one match since the DX comeback even if they've only been fighting jobbers every week :sleep:

Are you sure about that? I am sure DX has lost at least a few matches.

Anyone heard about this new reality TV series on CBS. It features Trish Stratus, Jack Osbourne, Wee Man, Latoya Jackson and other celebs who get trained as cops. I think it sounds pretty stupid, I'll only watch it cause Trish is on it. I just hope Trish doesn't become a regular on a bunch or crappy reality TV series. She can do way better than reality TV

Are you sure about that? I am sure DX has lost at least a few matches.

Anyone heard about this new reality TV series on CBS. It features Trish Stratus, Jack Osbourne, Wee Man, Latoya Jackson and other celebs who get trained as cops. I think it sounds pretty stupid, I'll only watch it cause Trish is on it. I just hope Trish doesn't become a regular on a bunch or crappy reality TV series. She can do way better than reality TV

If DX lost a few matches, it was probably during dark shows with no TV cameras at the arena. The way that they are getting pushed is leading up to a Raw tag team titles match against Rated RKO.

I don't understand why Trish Stratus is going to be on a dramatic game show AKA reality TV. She was the best WWE Women's Champion since the WCW-WWE merger. I think that she would be a good trainer for future female professional wrestlers.

bigbadbrody

Banned
Speaking of jobbers that got beat by DX, the Spirit Squad got sent to OVW in Louisville, KY. I except to see Nicky being a singles wrestler, Mikey and Mitch being a tag team, and Johnny and Nicky being another tag team. Hopefully, they would get better gimmicks besides male cheerleaders

are you sure you didn't mean to say that Kenny would be the singles wrestler?

I think Kenny will be a singles wrestler, and I hear that Mikey would be doing a Crash Holly type gimmick, and the rest can stay in OVW

when i mean big I mean like tall ya know. like Kane, The Undertaker. I too am not a big fan of the extreme muscle like Batista and Lashley but I still like them.

On another note, i was extremly happy to see the hardy boys back together. pissed me off that they didn't win....damn you vince.

bigbadbrody

Banned
when i mean big I mean like tall ya know. like Kane, The Undertaker. I too am not a big fan of the extreme muscle like Batista and Lashley but I still like them.

On another note, i was extremly happy to see the hardy boys back together. pissed me off that they didn't win....damn you vince.

Aare you sure the Hardy Boys are back together? are you sure it isn't just a one night thing? I hope not

are you sure you didn't mean to say that Kenny would be the singles wrestler?

I think Kenny will be a singles wrestler, and I hear that Mikey would be doing a Crash Holly type gimmick, and the rest can stay in OVW

Good eye Brody. I meant to say Kenny (the one that wears a headband does the guillotine leg drop as a finishing move) would be a good singles wrestler.

Mikey doing a Crash Holly type gimmick sounds interesting.

Nicky and Johnny can be a tag team in OVW and Mitch can be a jobber in OVW.

bigbadbrody

Banned
Mikey doing a Crash Holly type gimmick sounds interesting.

Thats the only thing I actually hope happens, I was a huge Crash Holly fan back in the day.

well so far they've wrestled together 4 times in a week or around that time. so i think the hardyz are back. plus the huge reaction they get from the crowd can't be ignored.

bigbadbrody

Banned
I think the Hardys will be together until DtD then Vince will see if they make more money as a Tag Team or in Singles :mad:

well so far they've wrestled together 4 times in a week or around that time. so i think the hardyz are back. plus the huge reaction they get from the crowd can't be ignored.

It would be fucking amazing if they were to get backtogether again, but its the WWE, things are always changing, especially at the last moment.

If the Hardys were to tag team on a regular basis, it would be a breath of fresh air to a stale tag team division on Raw. The only regular tag teams that I can think of are (1) Rated RKO (2) DX (3) Trevor Murdoch + Lance Cade (4) Hardys. Small competition makes it seem like the tag team titles are not very coveted IMO.

well to me there a tag team and hopfully that doesn't change. cause i agree there needs to be a breath of freash air in the tag division. i like the Highlanders but don't see them much.

bigbadbrody

Banned
If the Hardys were to tag team on a regular basis, it would be a breath of fresh air to a stale tag team division on Raw. The only regular tag teams that I can think of are (1) Rated RKO (2) DX (3) Trevor Murdoch + Lance Cade (4) Hardys. Small competition makes it seem like the tag team titles are not very coveted IMO.

There are a lot of tage teams or Raw, they are just not used to there full potential, or they are crap and WWE knows it, ant the only reason the are together is to put over better tag teams. I can think of a whole bunch right off the top of my head:

The Highlanders, Cryme Time, Cade and Murdoch, Rated RKO, DX, Visecera and Haas

They really need to reform the tag team division i mean imagine The Hardys, The Highlanders, Cryme Time, Cade and Murdoch, (then bring back) MNM, the Worlds Greatest Tag Team and The Sprit Squad that would really make the tag team division amazing and worth watching

as for Rated RKO, DX they should break these two up because they'll win everytime in todays WWE

bigbadbrody

Banned
They really need to reform the tag team division i mean imagine The Hardys, The Highlanders, Cryme Time, Cade and Murdoch, (then bring back) MNM, the Worlds Greatest Tag Team and The Sprit Squad that would really make the tag team division amazing and worth watching

They may bring back MNM, and the Hardys. It would be smart to bring back The World Greatest Tag Team, but I doubt thats ever going to happen.

as for Rated RKO, DX they should break these two up because they'll win everytime in todays WWE

I totally agree, unless of course they fude, which I can see happening.

I couldn't believe that beatdown Rick Flair got from Edge and Orton the other night. Anyone know how he's doing now?

bigbadbrody

Banned
I couldn't believe that beatdown Rick Flair got from Edge and Orton the other night. Anyone know how he's doing now?

I am pretty sure that it was a dummy, made to look like Ric Flair, because they did not even show him fighting in the back with Orton and Edge. If it was reall Flair, they would have shown a backstage fight

you believe he was beat down for real? he is just taking time off to handle his divorce.

Yes you are right, thats what I read myself, on another website

it sucks that MNM defeated kendrick and london last night at smackdown, I hope the hardy boys beat them tomorrow at ECW's "december to dismember"