• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Dude, you just said you'd take Candice and Mickie! :fight:

bigbadbrody

Banned
Ok, so, Lita's retiring (an odds are she won't be getting the dream send-off that Trish got) and that will leave Mickie with the belt vs.....?????

Ok, these Divas are F-I-N-E!!!!

But other than Victoria, am I expected to believe that ANY of the others can wrestle well enough to sell it?

bigbadbrody

Banned
Ok, so, Lita's retiring (an odds are she won't be getting the dream send-off that Trish got) and that will leave Mickie with the belt vs.....?????

Ok, these Divas are F-I-N-E!!!!

But other than Victoria, am I expected to believe that ANY of the others can wrestle well enough to sell it?

I wont believe it. There best bet would be to have a Mickie (face) Victoria (heel) feud, and then maybe they will bring back Beth Phoenix and have three woman wrestlers all together:confused:

bigbadbrody

Banned

bigbadbrody

Banned
I missed Smackdown tonight, Knowing WWE I probably didn't miss much at all

bigbadbrody

Banned
WWE'S website has seems to be very slow for the past week or so. I don't know if it just my computer or what, because I am able to access any other website with no problems.

I am not really missing much, as I only go to WWE website to check results and watch videos, of Raw and Smackdown.

anyone else encountering this problem?

ya know what, there's not real big guys on raw. no powerhouses. it's like all the big guys have gone to smackdown and ecw.

good! the juicers cant wrestle anyway. i will take hbk over batista any fucking day of the week! rvd and sabu over big slow and lashley every single time!

bigbadbrody

Banned
ya know what, there's not real big guys on raw. no powerhouses. it's like all the big guys have gone to smackdown and ecw.

What about HHH, he is the biggest guy I can think of on raw, besides Umaga LOL

good! the juicers cant wrestle anyway. i will take hbk over batista any fucking day of the week! rvd and sabu over big slow and lashley every single time!

I totally agree. I myself am not a fan of the big muscle bound guys like Batista, Lashley and others. They look kinda ugly, plus both of them are lacking in the personality department. Like you said, I prefer to watch Cena, RVD, Sabu, The Hardy Boys, etc.. they may not be big huge muscle bound guys, but doesn't mean they cant wrestle.

yeah but you gotta have the big guy. ya know someone that dares to be beaten.

I disagree. I would prefer to not have all the big guys. All of my favourite wrestlers are the smaller guys, who have no chance of being WWE or World Champ

bigbadbrody

Banned
fine. give me goldberg then.

I think I am one of the only wrestling fans that actually admits to disliking Goldberg. What is it that everyone sees in him? In my opinion he is way overrated.

BTW... is anyone else having any problems accessing any of the pages once you get to WWE's homepage?

I think I am one of the only wrestling fans that actually admits to disliking Goldberg. What is it that everyone sees in him? In my opinion he is way overrated.

BTW... is anyone else having any problems accessing any of the pages once you get to WWE's homepage?

he is overrated. i was being sarcastic. im loyal to the rattlesnake.

and only the homepage of wwe.com is slow for me.

bigbadbrody

Banned
he is overrated. i was being sarcastic. im loyal to the rattlesnake.

Yah me too, I heard that he is comming back next year to build up a Wrestlemania match, and to do with his movie

and only the homepage of wwe.com is slow for me.

Really? I can access the WWE hompage, but from there it takes forever to go to any page.

bigbadbrody

Banned

Your forgetting DX (HHH&HBK) i think they've only lost one match since the DX comeback even if they've only been fighting jobbers every week :sleep: