• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Nikki's turn was predictable... but still a cool way to end the match. Rollins and Ambrose put on an excellent match with the little time they had. That match should have gone longer. It was a thrill a minute once they started.

And I expected Lesnar to win, but damn, Cena only had two offensive moves the entire match (AA, STF). That was a thoroughly dominating performance. Never saw that coming.

Lesnar looked like an unstoppable beast. He isn't going to drop the title until Wrestlemania when he puts over Reigns. He's just going to run through people until then.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
1. Lesnar has to beat Cena at SummerSlam. That's the only outcome that makes sense. You're telling me he can beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, something Ric Flair, CM Punk, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Jimmy Snuka, Randy Orton, Batista, or Kevin Nash couldn't do. But he can't beat John Cena a few months later?

A Lesnar loss in his first match after ending the streak would take some of the shine off his win over the Undertaker. There's no way they're booking him to lose that match. Lesnar is your next WWE World Heavyweight champion.

2. I have no fucks to give for Brie vs. Stephanie. Completely uninterested in that match. Neither one of them is capable of carrying a match in the ring. And the Bellas are fucking annoying. If anything, I'd root for Stephanie in this match.

3. I think Y2J puts Bray over this time. Also, Orton will put over Reigns.

So I went 3/3 on predictions... no big deal though.

Glad I was right about Nikki. If this ties into Bryan's return, it would be a neat face/heel dynamic with Brie/Bryan vs Nikki/Cena. Having heels and faces on both sides of a feud is something we haven't seen for a while.

Nice to see Paige with the title again. Hopefully they'll give her a proper run with it this time.

While it's not surprising the Brock won, I don't think any of us saw him semi-squashing Cena like that.

Yeah, surprised to see a total beat-down from Brock, as Cena NEVER gets beat that bad - even in some of the hopeless handicap matches he's been thrown in he has to almost win. Wonder what was going on there with the Undertaker-like situp from Brock out of the AA? Hopefully, Brock can maintain a schedule that will continue to show him as a beast. WWE's really gone the way of putting the champ on TV nearly every week, so are we going back to the Hogan days of it being a treat, or is there something else planned? Mania is a long way off for a part-time champ.
Bellas match was sadly predictable...way too much fight in Steph for someone who was begging off on not being a trained wrestler etc when the idea was first put forth. Sad hell turn for Nikki in time for Total Divas I guess.
Ambrose and Rollins was match of the night. They used the lumberjack stipulation really well, and even explained it logically. Ambrose is shooting a movie soon, so wonder where he goes from here. Rollins should be a cash-in threat, but if Brock's part-time...blow-off feud at Night of Champions perhaps?
A well-done PPV in all aspects.

Paige needs character development. She's a dynamo, and has been working heel really well. What's her motivation? WWE blew the chance to tell a great story with her after her win the night after 'Mania. Here's hoping they don't screw it up twice. A chase from AJ would be nice too.

Hopefully, Brock can maintain a schedule that will continue to show him as a beast. WWE's really gone the way of putting the champ on TV nearly every week, so are we going back to the Hogan days of it being a treat, or is there something else planned? Mania is a long way off for a part-time champ.

I really hope that Brock signed a commitment to WWE as I can't stand the concept of part-time champs. Whether its Brock, Taker or The Rock, if you can't commit to the WWE full time then you don't deserve to have the belt. It's not fair for the fans who are champ-less for half the time, and it's not fair to the non-champs who could make better use of a title run. It's like giving an executive parking spot and corner office to an employee who only comes into work once a month.

Unrelated, there's a rumour that they took the title off AJ so that she can spend more with Punk. I don't get how that makes sense; why'd they give her the title in the first place?
That said, if it's true, I hope we'll see someone from NXT feud with Paige (Charlotte!) since I can't see anyone on the current roster (except maybe Nattie) that can match Paige's style. And yes, put some development into her character as well!

Good for Paige. Glad AJ ruined her post-Summerslam RAW. Now, if Naomi could get a damn title shot, that would be great. Rest of the card was fell into place as I wanted. Brock beat the shit outta Cena and that new belt looks pretty good. Summerslam was great and RAW was nice too. Poor Ambrose.

Hang on..... does this mean Lesnar has now got to be on the cover of WWE 2K15??? I'm so confused.

Your confused? During RAW the broadcast here advertised a house show coming to Toronto on Oct. 3rd where the main event was as advertised Seth Rollins vs John Cena....for the World Heavyweight Championship?!?!?!

LOL!

So now we know Rollins cashes in MITB within the next two months against Lesnar. No part-time champ = good. Question is whether he'll be champ long enough to last till Mania.
I've always felt that Rollins was the most interesting of Shield and deserved Roman's push, so I'm excited to see how far he can go.

BTW what is it with the Canadian Broadcast and their slip-ups lately? Didn't they just mistakenly air the Del Rio main event match after he was released?

I really hope that Brock signed a commitment to WWE as I can't stand the concept of part-time champs. Whether its Brock, Taker or The Rock, if you can't commit to the WWE full time then you don't deserve to have the belt. It's not fair for the fans who are champ-less for half the time, and it's not fair to the non-champs who could make better use of a title run. It's like giving an executive parking spot and corner office to an employee who only comes into work once a month.

Unrelated, there's a rumour that they took the title off AJ so that she can spend more with Punk. I don't get how that makes sense; why'd they give her the title in the first place?
That said, if it's true, I hope we'll see someone from NXT feud with Paige (Charlotte!) since I can't see anyone on the current roster (except maybe Nattie) that can match Paige's style. And yes, put some development into her character as well!

- As noted, John Cena will be back on next week's WWE RAW from Anaheim. As of this writing, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar is not being advertised to appear. The next RAW that WWE has Lesnar advertised for is the September 15th RAW from Lafayette, the final show before Night of Champions. It's possible that WWE updates their schedule this week now that Lesnar has the title.
http://www.wrestlingattitude.com/ne...ck-confirms-movie-role-new-replica-belts.html

im not surprised. lame ass half ass schedule!

Whether its Brock, Taker or The Rock, if you can't commit to the WWE full time then you don't deserve to have the belt.

The person the company decides deserves the belt, deserves the belt. Brock only has to "commit" to the number of dates the company offered him to be contracted for. Remember, they decided they needed him FAR more than he needed them, hence huge money for limited dates. If WWE think they can pop a big buyrate off a huge Lesnar title defence with a couple of month build where he isn't necessarily on TV every week, then he deserves to have the belt. That's the gamble.

It's not fair for the fans who are champ-less for half the time, and it's not fair to the non-champs who could make better use of a title run.

The fans argument is bullshit. You watch the wrestling for the wrestlers and the matches, the belt is just a prop. If you don't want to watch the exact same roster that the shows have been built around, minus Brock, for the vast majority of the year just because one of them isn't waving a belt around, then what does that say about the roster? It's piss weak and you need the belt to be waved around every week on Raw for anything to matter? Besides, half the fans that go to the house shows every year go to shows run without the champion present. It's an ensemble piece, you go to see "WWE" not just "the WWE Champion."

I'd much rather have Lesnar be absent for a while and have a couple of months where they establish who the next challenger is with a really strong build so when the match comes around it feels giant and there's a bigger sense of anticipation. That's why Lesnar is such a big deal - he isn't around all that much, so it's a huge fucking deal EVERY time he steps in the ring. SummerSlam was a giant deal because of using Lesnar in the way they did, and they were able to build a card that had an almost WrestleMania like feel to it. If part-time Lesnar having the belt means we get another match with that kind of feel/build to it between now and New Year, I'm happy. Truth be told, they could have shows without the title contested for a few months and they'd only be as missable as Money In The Bank or Battleground were in my eyes - two shows I passed on because the result of their main events were fucking obvious so there was no suspense, even with the bloody title contested.

As for other people making "better use of a title run" - like who? The other guys that might be in that position right now are either over-exposed to fuck or not ready, apart from the injured Daniel Bryan. The person that will get the best use out of a title run is the guy the people will pay to see, and after he barbecued John Cena, that guy is Brock Lesnar.

It's like giving an executive parking spot and corner office to an employee who only comes into work once a month.

Only if the wrestler in question is a massive fucking mark. Lesnar only cares about the money, he couldn't give a shit really about being the champion or if he wins or loses. If that mattered to him, he wouldn't have acquiesced to losing a fight to Cena in his first match back or losing to the virtually-retired Triple H at Mania 29. He's not a mark. Giving the belt to Lesnar is not a reward for anything he's done, it's a means to an end to get maximum return on their investment. They think that more people will pay to see a PPV with Brock Lesnar involved if he's on top and fighting for the title. I think they're right.

Not appropos of Lesnar, but they will care less and less about what's happening on the PPVs on a month by month basis, as long as they've nailed their 6 month Network renewals every time. Given the time the renewals are coming around, SummerSlam being almost as big a deal as Mania with the part time megastars or returns and matches with longer term build is likely to be a permanent thing. I welcome it, since most of the last 5 years or longer, I've rarely given a shit about anything that's happened between Mania and the next Rumble.

Last edited:
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

the beast incarnate

Lesnar is a douche on every level didn't watch raw, I'm probably done until he leaves again

Lesnar is a douche on every level didn't watch raw, I'm probably done until he leaves again

same here. i just don't like him. if he doesn't want to commit to a fulltime schedule(which was HIS choice to begin with) then fuck him. but after last night, 2 other things has made me decide to stop watching for a while. The Authority angle. its dragged on for too long. Too long with out another 'authority figure' to counter act Steph and H}{H's bullshit and 'balance the scales'. this shit has gotten too repetitive, especially with The Big Red Pansyass Kane. i loved Kane since he debuted in 1997, but i can't stand him now. the second thing i hate, JBL. Jesus fucking christ he needs to shut the fuck up and get off commentary. even Cole was somewhat tolerable a couple years ago(when he was 'dickriding' the miz). and before anyone spouts off about "oh but JBL is a heel commentator". hey, there's a difference between being a heel commentator and being unbearably obnoxious as fuck. Jesse Ventura and Bobby Heenan were great and enjoyable heel commentators. they were entertaining. JBL is a contradicting hypocritical dick.

Part time Lesnar vs full time Cena. The latter has been done to death. Brock doesn't run the show so stop blaming him. Seth can cash in whenever he wants but I'm going to find it hard to buy him as a threat to Brock. Plus, they're both Hunter's picks. Roman's the only guy I can see with a chance at beating Brock but it'll have to be after a fucking rematch between Brock and Cena. Rock and Brock get shit for being part timers while Taker avoids criticism while wrestling even less of the time.

Part time Lesnar vs full time Cena. The latter has been done to death. Brock doesn't run the show so stop blaming him. Seth can cash in whenever he wants but I'm going to find it hard to buy him as a threat to Brock. Plus, they're both Hunter's picks. Roman's the only guy I can see with a chance at beating Brock but it'll have to be after a fucking rematch between Brock and Cena. Rock and Brock get shit for being part timers while Taker avoids criticism while wrestling even less of the time.

Brock was the one that wanted a limited schedule because he doesn't want to be on the road 300 of the year. so yeah, its on him.

Undertaker doesn't get criticism for being part time because 1- he fucking earned it after 23(fulltime) years. and 2- he NEVER left for anything else. he remained LOYAL to WWE and Vince since 1990

Brock was the one that wanted a limited schedule because he doesn't want to be on the road 300 of the year. so yeah, its on him.

If the issue taken is with a "part-time" wrestler being made champion, that's not his say-so. That's the company deciding to go that way. What's he supposed to do? Say "no thanks, I don't deserve it, I'm only part time" ?? He does what he's told.