• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
OMG....:mad: why oh why do they bore us with that stuff? and what was the kaitlyn v eve nonsense that happened?
and the final segment with Cena & Dolph&AJ was prety B O R I N G...........:sleep:

I thought that Kaitlyn and Eve were gonna end up wrestling for the title. No, instead the whole segment was a complete waste of time as usual. If they didn't have a divas match because of time, they could have easily nixed the crap (literally) at the end.

Probably saving it for the Rumble, Or the 20th Anniversary Episode in 2 weeks time. Things should (Hopefully) Pick up on Raw w/ everybody coming back to start setting up for Mania.

Probably saving it for the Rumble, Or the 20th Anniversary Episode in 2 weeks time. Things should (Hopefully) Pick up on Raw w/ everybody coming back to start setting up for Mania.

yeah both holiday shows were terrible. but i understand not forwarding storylines due to the holidays and not everyone religiously watching.

Rock has said the road to WrestleMania starts for him on Raw tonight. I expect him to go nose to nose with Punk after he retains the title.

Would be nice to see Ziggler cash in as well, already feel Show's title reign has run it's course.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
My 2-Cent Predictions...

Tonight : Punk Retains

Rumble : Rock takes title from Punk (450+ days with the title is MORE than enough to have it on Punk....especially now since he's the Champ and he's not even headlining with it)
Cena wins the Rumble

WM : Cena vs Rock II - Cena wins and regains the title

My 2-Cent Predictions...

Rumble : Rock takes title from Punk (450+ days with the title is MORE than enough to have it on Punk....especially now since he's the Champ and he's not even headlining with it)
Cena wins the Rumble

I think that's pretty accurate.

What is the WWE going to do once they can no longer hire the Rock to show up to Wrestlemania? They might have to actually use their year-round talent. Perish the thought.
Vince is so grateful for the Rock coming to bail them out, that he will give him the win. However, I'm imagining that there will be the usual interference, causing no title change. That way, the title doesn't leave the company and they can use it to feud between "real" current stars. It's similar to the holiday shows: special event with few ties to the main storylines.

Rock and Punk at WM?

Nope.

My 2-Cent Predictions...
Rumble : Rock takes title from Punk
Cena wins the Rumble

Yep.

What is the WWE going to do once they can no longer hire the Rock to show up to Wrestlemania?

Vince is so grateful for the Rock coming to bail them out, that he will give him the win. However, I'm imagining that there will be the usual interference, causing no title change. That way, the title doesn't leave the company and they can use it to feud between "real" current stars.

Hardly.

From Prowrestling.net

WWE is officially advertising The Rock for the following dates in January.
-January 7 in Tampa, Florida (Raw)
-January 8 in Miami, Florida (Smackdown)
-January 14 in Houston, Texas (Raw)
-January 21 in San Jose, California (Raw)
-January 22 in Sacramento, California (Smackdown)
-January 27 in Phoenix, Arizona (Royal Rumble PPV)
-January 28 in Las Vegas, Nevada (Raw)

Rock is also advertised for the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view and additional television shows in February. Here's the poster :

elimination-chamber-2013-poster-first-look.jpg

Hardly.

From Prowrestling.net

WWE is officially advertising The Rock for the following dates in January.
-January 7 in Tampa, Florida (Raw)
-January 8 in Miami, Florida (Smackdown)
-January 14 in Houston, Texas (Raw)
-January 21 in San Jose, California (Raw)
-January 22 in Sacramento, California (Smackdown)
-January 27 in Phoenix, Arizona (Royal Rumble PPV)
-January 28 in Las Vegas, Nevada (Raw)

Rock is also advertised for the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view and additional television shows in February.

Right, I forgot. Now that Linda's done campaigning, the company has more money to pay the Rock to appear. At least up until Mania.

Probably worth getting excited that there are plenty of dates left on Brock Lesnar's one-year "set number of dates" contract between now and Mania. I wouldn't 100% rule out him costing Ryback the title tonight at Heyman's request.

My 2-Cent Predictions...

Cena wins the Rumble

i would hate that! :suicide:
the rock isn't even with the company anymore- stop teasing him as coming back when he isn't!

Rock has at least THREE movies coming out between now and until not long after Mania....

Snitch - Feb 22nd (5 days after Elimination Chamber)
GI:Joe - March 29th (Mania is just 1 week after that)
Pain & Gain - April 26th

...pretty safe to say he'll be riding that WWE promotion juggernaut the whole time!

Not to mention 2 more movies, Empire State, and a little known independent feature called Fast & Furious 6 coming out later on in the year. He'll be around for a little bit AND be the title holder (again, for a little bit). The he'll go away for a while (even though he always say he never will...lol...but always does) to go work on the FIVE morre movies he has slated on his upcoming schedule.

Did they really just commercial break during a WWE championship tables, ladders and chairs match? WTF? Who runs these shows?

Loads of big matches on Raw have had ad breaks in them, including title matches and main events. What's the big deal?

Atlas, I really can't see him mentioning his movies all that much on Raw or SmackDown. In the seven years that he was away, he never once came back to flog a movie. The only time they ever really featured a movie of his was when he was in Mummy Returns, and that was more like "look at OUR MAN going to do a movie" rather that trying to sell it. The same can not be said of Mick Foley and his books. They even mentioned Countdown To Lockdown while Mick was still active in TNA, for Christ's sake.

The show was pretty much what I expected. Punk meandered for a bit, but it had the desired effect of making Tampa want Rock to come out and shut him up. Cena getting to beat Ziggler was pointless and did nothing for either of them, him winning in spite of Langston interfering makes both Ziggler and Langston look no threat. But that's Cena, take him or leave him. Show/Kofi was an utterly pointless waste of time and seemed only there to give Punk time to shower and put his shirt back on. On a lighter note, another great heel performance by Eve. She really has come on leaps and bounds.

If tonight's Raw is setting the tone for what 2013 is going to be like, then count me in. We got to see two excellent TV matches (Cena vs. Ziggler and Punk vs. Ryback), the return of The Rock and the advancement of some other mid and under-card story lines. Honestly, this was the best Raw in months and better than almost every episode of 2012 (other than a couple of episodes from April, I can't think of any that were better).

My only complaint is having Santino Marrella beginning a feud with Wade Barrett. It does absolutely nothing for him or that belt to have that goofball involved in another title feud.

On a lighter note, another great heel performance by Eve. She really has come on leaps and bounds.

I agree; she's awesome! Her and Kaitlyn are making me have an actual interst in divas matches for the first time since I started watching.

Atlas, I really can't see him mentioning his movies all that much on Raw or SmackDown...Cena getting to beat Ziggler was pointless...On a lighter note, another great heel performance by Eve.

I would be shocked if Rock or almost anyone around WWE during RAW, Smackdown, or any shows broadcast even mentions a hint of any of the films he's got coming out. He doesn't have to, and has never had to. That's the beauty of it. He and his movies get millions of dollars of FREE promotion just by him appearing in the ring and appearing on TV. Seeing him on WWE TV just reminds the MILLIONS of viewers that he has a movie coming out. Hollywood can't get that kind of publicity for FREE anywhere, but they are here!

Got to agree with the Cena match a bit. It was actually a great match but watching it, the Eve match and then Orton destroying the 3-Man-Band was like watching a one hour seminar on "How to Bury The Up & Coming Talent".