• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ww3

Not sure if it will really be fought, no one can really afford to economically or face the economic downfall if the world has a third free for all! But I have been wrong before!

Well I did read some scary shit when put together suggested that the US and the west are pursuing a containment policy on china....China and Russia old alliances like with libya and iran etc.....China gets a lot of its oil from the middle east. If this is true its fucking idiocy it would be akin to the crap they pulled on Japan before world war 2.

This isn't American bashing just fact, Japan was forced into war. Energy starving the chinese could have the same result.

Shifty

O.G.
Well I did read some scary shit when put together suggested that the US and the west are pursuing a containment policy on china....China and Russia old alliances like with libya and iran etc.....China gets a lot of its oil from the middle east. If this is true its fucking idiocy it would be akin to the crap they pulled on Japan before world war 2.

This isn't American bashing just fact, Japan was forced into war. Energy starving the chinese could have the same result.

That's nonsense.

Australia probable they look like they are ready. They haven't stated any wars yet it's about time for it to happen

Just google it....You will get a nice youtube video showing the encircling of the middle east......The west not just america, You guys are the muscle and leading it. We are in for the oil....Thing is your going to maybe disrupt China and Russia's supply....Sure ruskies ok they got plenty of natural gas but China is a energy beast.

PS> Half them revolutions man could be intelligence on the ground....Fooking CIA, damn I'd do it lol

Nope. They invaded Manchuria and SE Asia. THEN were blockaded by the U.S. Navy.

I am on about the trade shit.....I could go look for all the info but ya know what...You will believe what history you wish to believe....But hey just watch last samurai maybe some hollywood bull will help convince you:p

I mean not like america was actually meddling about them waters or anything.

Mayhem

Banned
I am on about the trade shit.....I could go look for all the info but ya know what...You will believe what history you wish to believe....But hey just watch last samurai maybe some hollywood bull will help convince you:p

I mean not like america was actually meddling about them waters or anything.

You just go completely out of you way to be ignorant and stay that way don't you. :surprise:

I suggest you actually read a book. A book about something would be nice, but one step at a time. The things that Japan was doing to China were an endless list of atrocities. The suffering that they caused on the continent was biblical. Blithely ignoring it is ridiculous.

You just blatantly insulted a few hundred thousand dead people and the families who were left to grieve for them. Way to go Irish.:stfu: Go wire a frikkin' car-bomb, willya.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

-Albert Einstein

You just go completely out of you way to be ignorant and stay that way don't you. :surprise:

I suggest you actually read a book. A book about something would be nice, but one step at a time. The things that Japan was doing to China were an endless list of atrocities. The suffering that they caused on the continent was biblical. Blithely ignoring it is ridiculous.

You just blatantly insulted a few hundred thousand dead people and the families who were left to grieve for them. Way to go Irish.:stfu: Go wire a frikkin' car-bomb, willya.

Ehhhh....take it easy with the Irish stereotypes!!!

Canada and Australia will probably take over the world.

It's definitely going to happen. Probably pretty soon too. It will probably kick off in Europe (just like before), this time though, it will be started by civil unrest and rioting due to the economic crises and anger over the influx of muslim immigrants. The governments in Europe will try to put down the riots and protests by force resulting in bloodshed and civil war.

In the U.S., the growing political divide between right-wing and left-wing factions will inevitably become violent. A high-profile assassination (possibly of Obama) will occur, setting a spark on to an already highly volatile powder keg of partisan political division that exists in the country. A vicious cycle of killings and reprisals will start up that will set states against states, neighbor against neighbor, family against family. Anarchy and civil war will break out, the economy will collapse, stores will close, people will be dragged from their homes to be shot in the street. Whats left of the government will attempt to impose marshall law, but the military will mostly fall apart due to soldiers going AWOL in an attempt to get home to protect their families. Liberals will migrate to the Northeast and California. Conservatives will take control of the south and the midwest. Starvation and disease will take out millions. The USA will cease to exist and North America will be a land of self governed states that war with each other on a constant basis.

As Europe and North America burn, China will rise into position as the worlds only superpower, and a new era in world history will begin.