• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
what about LITA

Member 1098

Closed Account
News Updates/Stories:

News on Awesome Kong's Fire Scare
11/24/2009
Wrestling Globe Newsletter reports... Awesome Kong had a scare last night when the floor of her apartment building caught fire. She wrote on Twitter that beside minor smoke damage her apartment was okay. When the local Fire Department let her back in, she joked: "Firestarter was playing on my TV. How ironic."

ECW Diva parts ways with WWE
11/24/2009
Wrestling Globe Newsletter reports... Ring announcer Lauren Mayhew has left WWE. She was working on a short-term contract and neither side could agree on anything more long term. Her rep noted that she was happy with the company and the feedback was positive. She could return in the future, but she is moving on for now and focusing on other creative opportunities.

Maria/WWE Update
11/24/2009
Wrestling Globe Newsletter reports... Maria Kanellis is likely returning to Smackdown TV this week after filming wrapped last week for Celebrity Apprentice in New York City.

Michelle McCool - 5 Years of Divalicious Behaviour
11/22/2009

WWE Women's Champion Michelle McCool recently sat down with her official website to discuss her 5 Year Anniversary as a WWE Diva. Michelle had the following to say about progressing in the business: -

Whether you came through the diva search, tough enough, your family was in the business before you or someone just “discovered” you, there will always be naysayers. With that being said, I do believe I paid some dues. When you are a part of DSW, believe me, you pay dues. Things have changed dramatically in the short 5 years that I have been here. For the first couple years, I was on the road training and doing shows and then going back to DSW training and doing shows.

I’m not exactly sure what someone’s definition of “paying your dues” are, but if it includes busting your butt day in and day out, never giving up, turning negatives into positive, picking brains to learn the art, being frustrated to the point of tears, etc…. then yes, I’ve paid SOME dues and there is nothing I would change about any of it.

TNA signs New Knockout
11/21/2009
Ewrestlingnews.com is reporting that TNA has apparently signed British women's wrestler The Sweet Saraya Knight.

The Hulkamania Tour Begins with a Lacey Victory
11/21/2009
Here are the results from the first Hulkamania Tour event in Melbourne, Australia: -

Lacey Von Erich defeated Koa Marie Turner and Stephanie Pietz and some other model in a Bikini Contest. Lacey attempted to do "the worm" after the match but failed miserably. The Godfather was on hand for the match, which was fun. Lacey would make a good ho!!!

For some reason they had Lacey come out later in the show and got involved in the Hulk Hogan/Ric Flair match.

Update on Katie Lea's WWE Future
11/20/2009
LordsofPain.net reports... Evan Bourne vs. Paul Burchill is advertised for the RAW live event in Charlottesville, Virginia on November 29th. It looks like Paul and Katie Lea are headed to the RAW brand after leaving ECW this past week.

The Beautiful People set to reunite
11/20/2009
PWPix.net reports... The "original" Beautiful People — Angelina Love and Velvet Sky — will be taking part in PCW Wrestling's "Thanksgiving Turmoil" event this Saturday at the Don Preston Rec. Center Midlothian, Illinois.

"The Beautiful People are the hottest thing in pro wrestling today," PCW officials said.

WWE losing faith in Melina?
11/20/2009
F4Weekly.com reports... According to sources backstage, WWE officials have lost a lot of faith in Melina since her transfer over to the Raw brand last month.

Who was that blonde girl near the timekeeper on last week's Smackdown (20 Nov) ? I didn't notice her till she ran out of the way during the final tag match. :wave2:

I can't wait for Maryse, to come back. :)

Maryse made her return on the November 23 episode of Raw, disguised as The Gobbledy Gooker, as the guest timekeeper for a divas tag team match. After the match, she revealed herself by attacking Melina.

and she is looking as hot as ever too...

Member 1098

Closed Account
Maryse made her return on the November 23 episode of Raw, disguised as The Gobbledy Gooker, as the guest timekeeper for a divas tag team match. After the match, she revealed herself by attacking Melina.

and she is looking as hot as ever too...

Yeah, I saw it.

She was great. :lovecoupl

Member 1098

Closed Account
December - Women Wrestling News Updates/Stories:

Quote of the Day: Lacey Von Erich's Talents
12/02/2009

Former WWE Intercontinental Champion Lance Storm had the following to say about Lacey Von Erich's legacy: -

I didn’t think anyone inherited less of their father’s wrestling genes than David Flair but Lacey Von Erich has proven me wrong.

In other news, Lacey has a brand new photo shoot over on TNAWrestling.com.

Preview: Dixie Carter's Big TNA iMPACT Interview
12/02/2009

Check out a teaser trailer for Dixie Carter's big interview, which will air tomorrow during TNA iMPACT. Carter will be discussing the future direction of TNA, the signing of Hulk Hogan, Jeff Jarrett, and much more.

Rosa Mendes & Zack Ryder - The Happy Couple (Rosa/Zack Photoshoot)
12/02/2009

http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/rosamendes/photos/zackrosa/

The Bella Twins have a secret language
12/02/2009

RAW's eloquent Bella Twins recently opened up to WWE Magazine and shared a secret involving a mysterious new language: -

Brie: Yeah, it's so weird. My mom said when we were babies, we'd talk baby gibberish to each other. One would speak and the other would shake her head in response, and then say something back. We were having a conversation, even if it made no sense.

Nikki: And we still do that today. We have "Bella talk." I kid you not, we make up our own Spanish. When we're saying something we don't want people to hear, we start speaking Spanglish.

Brie: We invented our own sort of slang and code words that no one would ever know. Id tell you, but it would violate our sisterhood.

You can read more about Brie & Nikki in the Holidays 2009 issue of WWE Magazine. The magazine continues a feature length interview with the twins as well as a smoking hot new photo of the troublesome twosome.

More on Lauren Mayhew's recent departure from WWE
12/02/2009

Last week, Lauren Mayhew, the ECW ring announcer, has left WWE. She parted ways with the company after both sides were unable to come to terms on a new long-term contract. Vince McMahon is looking for someone to replace Lilian Garcia both as a ring announcer and someone who can sing the national anthem. One person said Mayhew's heart was never into wrestling and that she's leaving to pursue acting.

The Other WWE Divas scheduled for Iraq are
12/01/2009

Yesterday we reported that The Bella Twins would be flying over to Iraq to entertain the US armed forces as part of the WWE's annual Tribute to the Troops show.

We can now reveal that Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, and Layla will be joining the twins for the highly anticipated show. Be sure to tune into the special telecast on December 19 when it airs on NBC.

October - Women Wrestling News Updates/Stories:

Lilian Garcia sings for 75,000 Fans
11/30/2009

Former WWE ring announcer Lilian Garcia sang the national anthem prior to yesterday afternoon’s New York Jets vs. Carolina Panthers game at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. An excited Garcia noted the following on her Twitter account: “What a rush!! Sang in front of 75,000 people!! Had a great time!”

The ECW Brand is being shut down
11/30/2009

Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com is reporting that World Wrestling Entertainment plans to fold the ECW brand late 2009/early 2010. Several ECW superstars are expected to be moved over to RAW or SmackDown.

The company are holding discussions with SyFy with the intention of re-branding the Tuesday show.

What will happen to Rosa Mendes, Savannah, and Tiffany? Only time will tell...

The Bella Twins are going to Iraq
11/30/2009

World Wrestling Entertainment will once again honor the United States Armed Forces during a special Tribute to the Troops show. The show will be filmed later this week at an undisclosed base in Iraq.

We can confirm that The Bella Twins will be among those flying over to entertain the troops. Be sure to tune into the special telecast on December 19 when it airs on NBC.

Former Playboy Model of the Year signs with WWE
11/30/2009

Just added to the already jam packed Florida Championship Wrestling Live Event in Punta Gorda this Friday December 4th is a very special Meet and Greet Autograph session with the newest Diva, Jillian Beyor staring at 6:30pm

Jillian is the 2008 Playboy Magazine Model of the Year. In addition Jillian has appeared in the CW Network reality TV show “Beauty and The Geek” and appeared on the covers of such international magazines as Fitness RX, Lingerie, Max, FHM, Stare, Edge and more.

The Christmas Chaos card will feature 8 matches including a Florida Tag Team Title match, Divas in action and other favorite Superstars from FCW, RAW, Smackdown and ECW.

In addition, fans can take a photograph with Santa Claus and the FCW Divas and receive a free 4x6 picture. Joining Jillian Boyer in the meet and greet autograph session is WWE Hall of Famer Ricky Steamboat and FCW Heavyweight Champion Justin Angel. Doors open at 6pm with bell time at 7:30pm. Tickets in advance, are $10 for Kids and $17 for Adults.

Bret Hart praises Melina
11/30/2009

WrestleZone.com reports... Bret Hart has praised WWE Divas Champion Melina in an audio interview with Ministry of Slam. In the past, Bret has praised her work and referred to her as his favorite wrestler today. In this audio interview, he says:

“I think there's some great wrestlers in the WWE. I think Melina is, you know to me is really creative and imaginative, and she's an innovator and she comes up with some great matches, I love watching her wrestle. In a lot of ways I think she’s the best wrestler in the world right now.”

Internet Imposters vs. Mickie James
11/30/2009

Former WWE Women's Champion Mickie James has taken to the world wide web to blog about her distain for Internet imposters. Here's what she had to say: -

Well Hello All,

I know I know I never post on these forums. So first off let me say thank you to all of my fans for your continuous love and support. It really does mean the world to me. My reason for posting is to clear up a few issues I have with the internet... I hate poser, impostors, phonies, fakes. I mean.. Seriously?! What is with these people?! Do they really dislike their own life so much that they try to live vicariously through an internet form of another. Get A Life people!

You see Its people like you that deter the real people from opening up fun accounts to keep in touch with their fans. This is why I DO NOT have a myspace, a face-book, etc. I did recently open a twitter account. Its @MickieJamesDiva because quite frankly all the ones I tried to get where already taken... By who you ask.. Ha. By phonies. So if you are following anyone via any outlet that isn't through WWE Universe or twitter@mickiejamesdiva I can assure you that you have been lied to. And I am sorry for that. Please know that I do welcome anyone who wishes to follow me.

I am trying my best to get all of these impostors of mine shut down in hopes of perhaps getting a face-book or myspace. And if and when i do please believe you will be first to know. Again Im very sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you so much for listening to my rant and feel free to pass on the information to anyone you feel necessary. Next time It will be much more light hearted. I promise. Just needed to get that off my chest.

Much Love & God Bless
Mickie James

Quote of the Day: Sweaty Girlfriend Advice
11/30/2009

Friday Night SmackDown! Diva Layla El has quite the cunning plan for boyfriends wanting their girls to shower before having "fun" in the bedroom. Here's her plan: -

First, have the shower on, waiting, when she comes home. Then, light some scented candles, and have a warm towel ready for her, to set a romantic mood so she can't resist sliding right into the shower. I agree that sweaty people are gross so if she still resists, offer to shower or take a long back with her.

Be sure to tune into SmackDown! this coming Friday to see what Layla & Michelle have in store for poor Mickie James!!!

Sojournor Bolt back in OVW working as a trainer
11/29/2009

NoDQ.com is reporting that after being released recently by TNA, former TNA Knockout Sojournor Bolt is back working at former WWE developmental territory Ohio Valley Wrestling as a trainer.

I just love Velvet Sky and her perfect body :bowdown: she cudint be any hotter :bowdown: i love her. and i always find myself rewinding her entrance :bowdown: the best entrance ever bar none i love it :thumbsup:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Hey, just saw up Victoria...er....Tara's skirt as she got attacked by ODB!
Didnt look as if she had any drawers on!:nanner::dunno:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Lacey vs. Velvet in a mud match tonight on TNA! :nanner::nanner: