• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mauser98k

Closed Account
Candice Michelle's big announcement:

Hi Guys and Gals-

As I promised I would be releasing a surprise today on my site. Many have been questioning is it TNA, Overseas, or Reality!? Well it is D, none of the above!

I am very excited to be entering a new chapter in my life. I am Pregnant! Smile and a wink ! My due date is in May! I was so excited when I found out I wanted to tell everyone and its been so hard for me to hold it in. However, I wanted to be the one to share the news with everyone and not have it be a rumor since it is so dear to my heart!

I am still with GoDaddy as they are very happy for me as well! Not sure what the future holds but I think it will make some great GoDaddy esque commercials!

I will be out of the ring for a bit but like I always tell everyone, Never say Never! I will have some other things coming up that I will keep you all posted on!

I feel so blessed beyond belief to have this miracle growing inside of me! Thanks for all the love and support, I cant wait to share this journey with you!

I will keep everyone posted on upcoming events and my growing belly of joy right here on CandiceMichelle.com.

Be grateful for something in your life today as we are all blessed! Even in hard times or difficult days, a Thank-You from the heart can go a long way!

Candice Michelle
"Defining Beauty"

thank god she's not going to TNA

Member 1098

Closed Account
Candice Michelle's big announcement:

Hi Guys and Gals-

As I promised I would be releasing a surprise today on my site. Many have been questioning is it TNA, Overseas, or Reality!? Well it is D, none of the above!

I am very excited to be entering a new chapter in my life. I am Pregnant! Smile and a wink ! My due date is in May! I was so excited when I found out I wanted to tell everyone and its been so hard for me to hold it in. However, I wanted to be the one to share the news with everyone and not have it be a rumor since it is so dear to my heart!

I am still with GoDaddy as they are very happy for me as well! Not sure what the future holds but I think it will make some great GoDaddy esque commercials!

I will be out of the ring for a bit but like I always tell everyone, Never say Never! I will have some other things coming up that I will keep you all posted on!

I feel so blessed beyond belief to have this miracle growing inside of me! Thanks for all the love and support, I cant wait to share this journey with you!

I will keep everyone posted on upcoming events and my growing belly of joy right here on CandiceMichelle.com.

Be grateful for something in your life today as we are all blessed! Even in hard times or difficult days, a Thank-You from the heart can go a long way!

Candice Michelle
"Defining Beauty"

thank god she's not going to TNA

Yes,
This is so exicting. I'm glad she is pregnant, this is such a blessing in every woman's life. I can't wait to be a mom someday, just like her, and I love Candice. I hope good things will happen for her, and have a safe pregnancy. :)

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Halloween Pictures Of Female Wrestlers/Valets (Screenshots)
http://www.redhotdivas.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2313&page=1&sort=na

Stacy Carter ''The Kat'' Halloween Pictures (Screenshots)
http://www.redhotdivas.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=880&page=1&sort=na

WWE Smackdown (Halloween Diva Contest) - October 30, 2009 (Screenshots)
http://www.redhotdivas.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=880&page=1&sort=na

I love these Halloween pictures :thumbsup:

My favorite was Layla, they played her she was supposed to win.

Member 1098

Closed Account
Current Divas Champion Melina recently gave a lucky fan some sure fire tips on how to loose his virginity. Here's what the A-List vixen had to say: -

It's very simple: travel to a spring break locale! The most popular trip is to Cancun. The beaches are beautiful and packed with single travelers looking for a good time. Book yourself a vacation on ParadiseParties.com. It's a reliable website that tracks spring break trends. For a bit extra, you can purchase VIP access to any of the resort locations. Think private rooms and discount drink tickets.

Source: Red Hot Divas

Member 1098

Closed Account
Sorry, guys.
I have been behind. I will post the news updates and new photo links of female wrestlers/valets.

Here it goes:

Knockout Matches announced for Turning Point
The following Knockout Matches have been officially added to the upcoming TNA Turning Point lineup: -

Six Sides Of Steel Cage Match
Awesome Kong vs. Tara

All Titles On The Line
The Beautiful People vs. ODB, Taylor Wilde and Sarita

Lilian Garcia Assaulted in New York
Former WWE Diva Lilian Garcia posted a message on her Twitter page describing how she was assaulted in New York on Friday.

"I just had a punk kid try and steal my phone. Luckily, I held on tightly and he didn't get it, but not before he threw me to the ground. It was indeed assault! Filed report. Apparently, there has been a few doing this. Two have been caught so far. I'm okay."

Wrestler speaks out about Dixie Carter

Dixie Carter's talent meeting prior to the TV tapings this past week is now online. It's a less abrasive version speeches that Eric Bischoff gave to the WCW locker room in the late 90s; one in which Raven walked out and much later Chris Benoit, Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko and Eddie Guerrero.

One former industry power-player analysed Dixie's speech by saying she is no Stephanie McMahon but is moving in the right direction:

"I don't think she's in Stephanie's league as a ruthless businessperson, but this is how she chose to publicly address the members of her staff and locker room. If she went this far, she should have offered releases to talent. It's been done in WWE in the past. Bischoff did it in WCW and only Raven took him up on it. It was done in ECW. She wanted to position herself in public and behind the scenes as a strong leader. I don't think she came off as strong as Stephanie, and that's the standard she needs to live up to when she says she wants to go forward and step up in the industry. She didn't do anything wrong, and came across like a person who had belief in the direction she chose. She also didn't instil any confidence, either."

Quote of the Day: Send me a nude photo...
Former WWE Women's Champion Mickie James recently gave her male admirers some friendly advice on how to acquire nude photos of their loved ones: -

There are probably many reasons why a woman wouldn't want to email nude photos of herself. Is she shy? Can you be trusted? Try introducing her to the artistic side of nudity. Wait two weeks and then shoot her a text reading "You should send me a nude photo of yourself." Who knows, she might be receptive to it.

Mae & Moolah Featured in an upcoming WWE DVD

World Wrestling Entertainment will be releasing a special 3-disc DVD set next month highlighting the prestigious World Heavyweight Championship. Mae Young and the late Fabulous Moolah are among a host of legends featured on the set. The Hall of Fame duo took part in a long sit-down interview with Jim Ross back in 2005 - some of the footage will finally see the light of day.

Quote of the Day: Melina's Lingerie Advice

Current Divas Champion Melina recently gave some friendly advice on how to pick out lingerie for loved ones. Here's what the A-List vixen had to say: -

Fabrics are essential, and selecting the right one is even more vital. I mean, women wear high heels: do you really think fit is important to use? Choose lace or satin and test its itch-factor before buying. You can do this by rubbing the fabric against yor inner wrist. The sensitive skin will let you know how it'll feel against a woman's body. Go with Victoria's Secret. It's a brand she knows, and it's cheaper than boutiques. Oh, and definitely ask a lingerie consultant for help.

And in other Melina-related news, be very wary of a "fake" interview that's making the rounds right now.

Survivor Series Match Announced
At Survivor Series, the smart, sexy, and powerful Divas of WWE will mix it up in a Divas Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match, captained on one side by ruthless Women’s Champion Michelle McCool and on the other by the dynamic Mickie James.

Mickie will lead her team, consisting of Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, Divas Champion Melina, and Gail Kim.

While Michelle will captain Jillian Hall, Beth Phoenix, Layla and Alicia Fox.

Since coming to SmackDown as one of the feature players of a major Divas trade between WWE TV shows, Mickie has been waiting for a chance to get her hands on Michelle’s gold. But the merciless Michelle, exhibiting an instant dislike for the new arrival from day one, has shown time and time again that she will do anything she can to stay ahead of the pack.

With unrelenting aggression clashing head-on with electrifying determination, the Divas match is sure to be an explosive encounter from the opening bell. But, in a tag team match where elimination is the name of the game and every competitor must be capable of carrying their weight, which Divas will be good enough to fill the other crucial spots on each side of the trenches?

Find out in the weeks leading to Survivor Series, live Nov. 22 at 8 / 7 CT, only on pay-per-view.

Source: WWE.com

WWE RAW - November 9, 2009 (Screenshots) *PHOTOS* (NEW)
http://www.redhotdivas.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2328&page=1&sort=na

Daffney - The Gothic Queen of TNA *PHOTOS* (NEW) :lovecoupl:thumbsup::angels:
http://www.redhotdivas.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=-2017

I love Daffney, she is awesome. I always have been a fan of hers. :angels::lovecoupl

Bloody hell how Hot did Mickie James look last week on smackdown ?? WOW she actually made michelle and leyla look average !! i love mickie she incredibly keeps getting hotter and hotter :bowdown: :bowdown:

Member 1098

Closed Account
News Updates/Stories:

Stacy Keibler - Discussing a WWE return, TNA, more
11/11/2009

Former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler recently gave an exclusive interview to Kevin Eck of the Baltimore Sun. During the interview, she had a lot to say about current TV ventures, a possible WWE return, TNA, and much more.

You just did an episode of “Psych” [USA Network], right?
Yes. We don’t have an air date, but I believe it airs sometime in 2010. That was another amazing experience. My character is into extreme sports, so I’m white-water rafting and rock climbing. It was shot in Vancouver, which was gorgeous. I also just did a photo shoot for a magazine called Kurv, which is an Australian magazine. It’s a whole 1940s look. I’m sure they’ll be posted on the Web somewhere.

Has anyone from WWE contacted you about guest hosting the show?
No one has contacted me. I actually had my management contact them, and nobody ever got back to us [laughs]. So I guess they’re not interested.

Has TNA reached out to you at all? I know you know some people there – Hulk Hogan, Mick Foley. Would you have any interest?
The organization hasn’t, but Mick and I talk regularly. They haven’t contacted me to do anything, plus I still have my deal with ABC, so I wouldn’t be able to do anything like that.

CLICK HERE TO READ THE FULL INTERVIEW:
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spo...biggest_celebrity_whether_shell_host_raw.html

Jim Cornette: Dixie Carter the "money mark"
11/11/2009

Former TNA creative team member Jim Cornette has taken to the world wide web to post a blog aimed directly at Dixie Carter. Here's what Jim had to say about his former boss becoming an on-air character in TNA: -

Vince Russo and Ed Ferrara have obviously gotten behind Dixie Carter and said, 'Hey, you're the boss. You need to be on television, boss. We need to get your makeup fixed up and put you on TV so that you can tell everyone that you're the only female promoter in professional wrestling and that you're making a mark and that everything is going to be different and TNA is going to the next level.

It never fails, that's exactly what you always do when you've got a money mark that is starting to not see things your way, you put them on television and make them a star. So what does she do, not knowing any better, because let's face it, it's not vindictive, Dixie Carter doesn't know anything about the wrestling business. She doesn't know better than to not do these things. People are telling her to do these things and making them sound like they make sense when they don't and everybody knows it.

Small Update on ODB's TNA Contract
11/12/2009

The Pro Wrestling Torch is reporting that as reported earlier, reigning TNA Women's Knockout Champion ODB recently inked a multi-year deal with the organization. Her contract renewal with the organization actually came as a surprise to friends as she had been discussing jumping to World Wrestling Entertainment when her previous contract expired in mid-November. She had been telling people the past two months that she didn't think management even realized her contract was coming due because no one had mentioned it to her.

More on why TNA released Sojournor Bolt
11/12/2009

Ewrestlingnews.com is reporting that it was reported last week that Sojournor Bolt's future with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling appeared to be in doubt. According to sources, she was released by the organization this past week as they opted against renewing her contract.

Further confirming her departure from the organization, her photo gallery was removed from the company website's Knockouts section last night. However, her profile remains on the roster page. The reason for this is because the company may opt to continue using Sojo on a pay-per-appearance basis, so there is a good chance we haven't the last of her in the six-sided ring.

The veteran women's wrestler had been sparingly used since Dutch Mantel's departure from TNA this past summer and the feeling was her days in the company were numbered.

Quote of the Day: Beth's Lingerie Advice
11/13/2009
Former WWE Women's Champion Beth Phoenix recently gave some friendly advice on how to pick out lingerie for loved ones. Here's what the Glamazon had to say: -

You only wear the darn thing for like 30 seconds, so who cares how it feels? When purchasing intimates a man should pay close attention to the fit. If lingerie is too tight it can make even the thinnest women look out of proportion. I enjoy lingeriediva.com's sexy garmet selection. Just make sure to delete it from your browser's history file, or she might get the wrong idea..

And in other Beth-related news, be sure to tune into SmackDown! tonight to see her squash another poor soul.

A New Role for Vickie Guerrero?
11/14/2009
Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports... Word is that WWE has pretty much given up on the push of Eric Escobar as he's been working more in FCW as of late. WWE may find another role for Vickie Guerrero unless things with Escobar turn around.

Recent results from the 11-13-09 TNA House Show
11/14/2009
Recent results from the 11-13-09 TNA House Show in Wayne, New Jersey

*JAPW Womens Title Match
- Sara Del Ray def Alissa Flash

*Daffney def Hamada

*TNA Knockouts Tag Title Match
- Taylor Wilde & Sarita def The Beautiful People

Small Tara/Kim Couture Update
11/15/2009
Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports... There are said to be no plans as far as a confirmed date to do a match between Tara and Kim Couture in TNA. Couture has a fight coming up on November 20 leaving her unavailable for a match at the Turning Point PPV this Sunday night in Orlando, FL. We're told there is no word at this time how they plan to follow it up other than the original "shoot" idea. There is said to be some realization in the company that it didn't create the buzz they had hoped for (with the exception of a small mention on ESPN.com). Both Couture and Tara told MMA websites that it was a shoot and not planned. Vince Russo was at the scene directing it when TNA was filming.

Kristal Lashley/TNA Update
11/15/2009

TNA wants to use Krystal Lashley as an on air character, but have no clue what to do with her. They currently have an angle with Scott Steiner 'stalking' her but who knows where it'll go from here.

Quote of the Day: Michelle's Massage Advice
11/15/2009
Current WWE Women's Champion Michelle McCool has some practical advice on how a man should spend his money on his woman. Here's her advice on massage therapy for couples: -

Couples massages are bizarre. Cut yourself out of the equation; the money you'd shell out for two of you can be better spent on a day that's all about her. I like searching spafinder.com for pamper-filled getaways at top-notch locales. The site's been around for a while, so its database is extensive, and you can even search for discount deals that fit your budget.

Be sure to order the Survivor Series PPV next weekend as it will feature Michelle's team squaring off against a group led by Mickie James.

Member 1098

Closed Account
Alicia Fox @ Disney
http://www.redhotdivas.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2336

ECW's Lauren Mayhew - New Photos
http://www.redhotdivas.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2335

Lilian Garcia appears at WWE RAW
PWInsider.com is reporting that Former WWE Diva Lilian Garcia was introduced and sang the national anthem on tonight's Raw. Garcia lives in NYC and was visiting at the show, so she did the anthem as a surprise for the live house in Madison Square Garden.

Mickie James suffers an injury?
Wrestlingepicenter.com is reporting that Mickie James may have injured her leg on Saturday night in Dublin, but it likely isn't serious.

TNA Turning Point 2009 (Screenshots)
http://www.redhotdivas.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2338&page=1&sort=na

WWE RAW - November 16, 2009 (Screenshots)
http://www.redhotdivas.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2337&page=1&sort=na