• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
How about past "diva's"....I had the honor of shooting with Bobbi Billard

Edit:

As well as this up and comer !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Well,it looks like Melina really got injuried tonight.She really look like she was in pain and I saw her say "I am sorry" as they were carrying her out.Hopefully its just a sprained ankle and not broken or dislocated

Member 1098

Closed Account
Well,it looks like Melina really got injuried tonight.She really look like she was in pain and I saw her say "I am sorry" as they were carrying her out.Hopefully its just a sprained ankle and not broken or dislocated

I doubt it, if she was injured. They had so many people that got injured, but they always fake it!

It looked like a weird and rushed finish to the divas match so she could be legit injured and it did look like Melina was properly hurt. Although I hope not.

Member 1098

Closed Account
I just said this, that could be a fake injury, I don't think it's real. It's all part of a storyline, they want you to believe it, It's like with Gail Kim. Just other injures period, when you think they're just hurt, clearly they're not hurt at all, this all part of storylines/enternaiment, if they didn't have that, then be kinda of a boring show!

I just said this, that could be a fake injury, I don't think it's real. It's all part of a storyline, they want you to believe it, It's like with Gail Kim. Just other injures period, when you think they're just hurt, clearly they're not hurt at all, this all part of storylines/enternaiment, if they didn't have that, then be kinda of a boring show!

If it is a work and she isn't hurt then it was a crap finish to the match. The only reason I think the injury is legit is due to how rushed the finish seemed.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
:1orglaugh
Francine In Her Wedding Gown :angels:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ID=165835855&albumID=1519458&imageID=20056656

She got married, so happy for her, hope her marriage last very long time. I love weddings, just felt like want to share this with everyone,

even if you don't like weddings, still special moment for our female wrestler Francine! ;)

That just bummed me out!!
But im happy for her, guess i cant look at her almost naked pics the same ever again! :1orglaugh