• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yeah the rumor is she was to sign with TNA but she had a autograph session with some fothe TNA guy/girls and they reported that she had a "diva attitude".

Member 1098

Closed Account
Suuny looked so hot, at the RAW 15th Anniversary last year, she was supposed to re-sign with WWE.

I really hope so. I really want her to come back, it would be a great comeback.

Yeah, it was her attitude that TNA... Didn't want her to work there.

But, I still like her through.

DAMN thanks for the link, see I told you she still lookes fuckin hot.

Member 1098

Closed Account
Oh hell yeah, she looked hot in the bikini blow out this past Monday, and so did Melina and Maryse!

Yeah...

I like Melina. I start to like her, at first didn't like her. But, she change my mind not because of the split lol. I just like her style of wrestling!

Member 1098

Closed Account
yeah but the split didnt hurt, did it...lol

It would probably hurt for her. She the one has to deal with the pain not me lol. I guess... Batista must like it, since they're together as a couple ha! I don't think they're are friends, they're in relationship.

It would probably hurt for her. She the one has to deal with the pain not me lol. I guess... Batista must like it, since they're together as a couple ha! I don't think they're are friends, they're in relationship.

I read they hate eahc other, they are dating/ I would love to see a video of that!

Member 1098

Closed Account
I heard that SD was going to get a new women's title.

They should get a new women's champion division. It's about freakin time!

I just hope Natalyn aka Natalie Neidhart and Beth Phoenix, be in a match together. I love both of them very much, especially Natalie Neidhart.