• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

member20672

Closed Account
Hope most of you caught Dancing with the Stars 2. Stacy was purely amazing, as always. Her outfit was stunning, her makeup was perfect, her body excellent as always, and an awesome first performance. I hope to have caps from the show sometime tomorrow.

Here's how the ranks go among the celebs:

Drew Lachey 24
Giselle Fernandez 23
Tatum O'Neal 23
Stacy Keibler 22
Jerry Rice 21
Tia Carrere 20
George Hamilton 18
Lisa Rinna 17
Kenny Mayne 13
"Master" P. Miller 12

Yeah I caught it. She was the best dancer IMO. That middle judge robbed her.

And she did look amazing as always Harley. Did you see those ABs ? I never realized she had a six pack to go with those long legs. Just amzing to see ABs like that on a chick. Simply stunning. :bowdown:

member20672

Closed Account
kungfudude said:
Yeah I caught it. She was the best dancer IMO. That middle judge robbed her.

And she did look amazing as always Harley. Did you see those ABs ? I never realized she had a six pack to go with those long legs. Just amzing to see ABs like that on a chick. Simply stunning. :bowdown:
She's been working out. Even I was a bit surprised by the abs. But that outfit, WOW.:D

member20672

Closed Account
As noted, Christy Hemme will be appearing in the Lingerie Bowl III PPV as a celebrity quarterback. The show airs during the halftime of the Superbowl.

member20672

Closed Account
GoDaddy.com are trying to run a commercial during this year's Super Bowl starring Candice Michelle. However, ABC have not approved it as they are a bit leery that it may stir controversy like last year. GoDaddy.com and ABC are working on changing the commercial for it to be suitable enough to air. It costs $2.6 million dollars to air one 30 second commercial during this year's Super Bowl.

americanharley said:
Fired. Probably wandering around the modeling world or something like that.:dunno:
ya i have seen some pics of her at glamourcons...

great links as well AH!

good link CK

those Diva posters are great, i also wish they were bigger