• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

member20672

Closed Account
stek1983 said:
not been posting here long but you're becoming one of my favorite posters.
a love for WWE and it's Divas.... i approve

:wave2: (a Eugene wave for you, lol)
Glad to know:thumbsup:

Great Stacy pic. If its not obvious already, she's my favorite:D

americanharley said:
Glad to know:thumbsup:

Great Stacy pic. If its not obvious already, she's my favorite:D

mine too,
her and Trish... and Christy but she's no longer in the WWE :crying:

americanharley said:
Dawn Pregnant

I'm not an expert on pregnancy, but Dawn filled out in every place possible on her body.

And nismo, I'll keep my eye out for more Lita content:thumbsup:

HOLY SHIT!!!:eek:
I hope letting that dick plant his seed in her & pork her out like that was worth it.:dunno:

Americanharley must be the guy to answer this question...but what's the relationship status of the WWE Divas? I remember that Stacy Kiebler was or is dating TEst (maybe that's long history now) and obviously Lita's with Edge, but what about the other girls??? Trish, Victoria, Ashley, Maria, Candice, et al??? Dating...married...single??? What?

member20672

Closed Account
Atlas 316 said:
Americanharley must be the guy to answer this question...but what's the relationship status of the WWE Divas? I remember that Stacy Kiebler was or is dating TEst (maybe that's long history now) and obviously Lita's with Edge, but what about the other girls??? Trish, Victoria, Ashley, Maria, Candice, et al??? Dating...married...single??? What?
Keibler and Test have been split for awhile. She was recently spied with The Rock, but is not pinned down to anyone.
Trish, Victoria, Candice no clue. None Married though, except Torrie.
Lita and Edge are not together. Adam Copeland(Edge) is trying to patch up his marriage and Amy Dumas(Lita) is single.

member20672

Closed Account
News on the divas dvd, looks like we have to wait longer:

The 2006 WWE Divas DVD is set to be released on February 21, 2006. It will complement the special WWE Divas Lingerie magazine that is set to be released the previous week. The DVD will be called "WWE Divas Do New York."